Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Providence College on the road to Chicago

Originally posted by pc88 View Post
    Exactly my point...His pet gives the quote who wouldn't be in the lineup for ANY other hockey east program.
    Yes I am the former member known as Zlax45

Comment

Originally posted by dillon View Post
      One of the worst games PC played this year. Hawkey played well but had little help. Lack of team intensity was dissapointing. Very little checking done by the Friars, they didn't do much after the good start of the game, which lasted about 6 minutes
      Don't know what game you were watching, but the Friars played well enough to win and dominated stretches of the game, just couldn't get it by Madsen.

Comment

• Originally posted by NorthernFriar View Post
        Don't know what game you were watching, but the Friars played well enough to win and dominated stretches of the game, just couldn't get it by Madsen.
        PC dominated for the first six minutes (till the TV timeout). The rest of the game they showed zero intensity and terrible puck handling skills. The number one culprit of this was Monk.

Comment

Originally posted by NorthernFriar View Post
          Exactly, PC had a lot of really good looks and shots on net. Harvard has a really good goalie.

Comment

• Originally posted by steven22 View Post
            Exactly, PC had a lot of really good looks and shots on net. Harvard has a really good goalie.
            Who saved Harvard's bacon against Air Force in the next game.

"I have come up with a plan so cunning you could stick a tail on it and call it a weasel. ."
            -Blackadder
            "I'm shocked, shocked to find that gambling is going on in here. "
            -Casablanca
            "They could maybe hire another officer to catch the illegal immigrant drug dealers breast feeding at Dunkin' Donuts or whatever it is! Thank you!"
            -Somerville Speakout

2008 POTY

Comment

Originally posted by Jon View Post
              Who saved Harvard's bacon against Air Force in the next game.
              And most likely won't be able to do the same against Denver...

Comment

Originally posted by NorthernFriar View Post
                I have watched this team nearly every game this year, and I can tell you, except for the first six minutes, they played below the level they played most of the year. If they played like they did against Denver, Vermont, or Lowell in the second half of the season, they would have beaten Harvard. Bryson played poorly and I question the amount of ice time he was given against Harvard. Several times, he couldn't keep the puck in at the point, and seems to struggle with his decision making. I believe he will be a good player, but that wasn't his best game. Monk's misplay at the point led to the empty net goal. Granted, they had some tough luck, and hit the post a couple of times in what could have been goals, but they didn't finish their checks and didn't physically dominate Harvard as they could have. PC was at its best when it played physical this year, but they didn't play the heavy game against Harvard.

Comment

Walman signs with the Blues
                  BS UMass Lowell 2015
                  PhD Georgia Institute of Technology 2020

Comment

Originally posted by UML Puck Hawk View Post
                    Walman signs with the Blues
                    Now we will see who Leaman brings in on short notice after this EXPECTED move.

Comment

Originally posted by The Zlax45 View Post
                      Now we will see who Leaman brings in on short notice after this EXPECTED move.
                      He could bring in the second coming of Bobby Orr and you would still bi**h that he was too offensive minded
                      Last edited by satyking; 04-01-2017, 04:46 PM.

Comment

Here is where former lake state and PC commit Cole Hults has landed

@THNRyanKennedy: USHL Madison defenseman Cole Hults commits to Penn State for 2017-18.
                        QUINNIPIAC UNIVERSITY BOBCATS

ECAC Regular Season Champions
                        2013, 2015, 2016, 2019

ECAC Tournament Champions

NCAA Tournament
                        2002, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2019

NCAA Frozen Four
                        2013, 2016

https://www.bobcatshockeyblog.com/
                        https://***********/QHockeyBlog
                        https://www.instagram.com/bobcatshockeyblog/
                        https://www.facebook.com/QHockeyBlog/

Comment

• Originally posted by satyking View Post
                          He could bring in the second coming of Bobby Orr and you would still bi**h that he was to offensive minded
                          They are bringing in Princeton defenseman Tommy Davis who will be eligible immediately. He had three goals and six assists last year for the Tigers.

Comment

• http://www.cbssports.com/fantasy/hockey/news/flames-jon-gillies-wins-debut-against-kings/
                            Let's Go Pirates!

Comment

Big win for Jon and he did it without exlax helping !!!!

Comment

Maybe its time for this thread to go away and a new one for St. Paul to start

Comment

Working...
                                X