Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Campaign 2016 Part XVI: KICK THE BABY!

Originally posted by FadeToBlack&Gold View Post
    Hillary is not a private citizen. IMO, you may disagree, but I think you lose that status when you announce your candidacy for public office. However, she wasn't in a public position of power when the Iran deal was finalized, so this shouldn't be a rope around her neck, but Trumpsters will spin it that way.
    Private citizen in that she is not in a governmental position with settlement authority or an official position where advising is a requirement of the job, meaning she is no different than you or I in this matter.

Comment

The hosts of Fox and Friends said Hillary wearing glasses is a sign of brain damage.

"I went over the facts in my head, and admired how much uglier the situation had just become. Over the years I've learned that ignorance is more than just bliss. It's freaking orgasmic ecstasy".- Harry Dresden, Blood Rites

Western Michigan Bronco Hockey- 2012 Mason Cup Champions

Comment

Originally posted by The Sicatoka View Post
        The Trump campaign will spin this against Hillary in ... three, ... two, ... one.
        http://nypost.com/2016/08/18/state-d...oners-release/

And then Trump will perform Operation: FOOTBULLET on himself 30 seconds later.
        Deny, deny, deny, oops
        I swear there ain't no heaven but I pray there ain't no hell.

Maine Hockey Love it or Leave it

Comment

Deny what - that the money paid out was already owed to them?

Originally posted by bronconick View Post
          The hosts of Fox and Friends said Hillary wearing glasses is a sign of brain damage.

I've heard she has Parkinson's, epilepsy, has been falling down repeatedly, asked to be allowed to sit for the debates...

Comment

What's the over/under on the number of times we'd hear the word "winning" if it were Trump who had orchestrated a deal in which we received hostages in exchange for paying a debt?

Comment

Originally posted by ScoobyDoo View Post
              That's a good way to get Trump elected. Good job, Obama.
              It's like a battle of greater gaffes.

Maybe they can make it into a reality TV show:

"So you think you can eff-up a campaign"
              or
              "Are you smarter than a Presidential candidate and their campaign"
              The preceding post may contain trigger words and is not safe-space approved. <-- Virtue signaling.

North Dakota Hockey:

Comment

How exactly is this an "effing up" of the Clinton Campaign? I will hang up and listen...
                "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
                -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
                -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
                -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

Originally posted by Handyman View Post
                  How exactly is this an "effing up" of the Clinton Campaign? I will hang up and listen...
                  They are tinfoil hat issues (as to derailing the campaign), and this is ME saying this. They are basically throwing a bunch of crap on the wall, hoping something will stick.

That being said, this has become known as a blatant lie, but as we have seen, no one is touching the Clinton campaign as far as that goes. Hence, the crap-tossing: Maybe THIS will stick. No? How about THIS? Dang.
                  Never really developed a taste for tequila. Kind of hard to understand how you make a drink out of something that sharp, inhospitable. Now, bourbon is easy to understand.
                  Tastes like a warm summer day. -Raylan Givens

Comment

Population split

http://pic.twitter.com/ptBXNbzSFQ
                    CCT '77 & '78
                    4 kids
                    5 grandsons (BCA 7/09, CJA 5/14, JDL 8/14, JFL 6/16, PJL 7/18)
                    1 granddaughter (EML 4/18)

”Any society that would give up a little liberty to gain a little security will deserve neither and lose both.”
                    - Benjamin Franklin

Banned from the St. Lawrence University Facebook page - March 2016 (But I got better).

I want to live forever. So far, so good.

Comment

• Originally posted by The Sicatoka View Post
                      It's like a battle of greater gaffes.
                      Holy false equivalence, Batman.

Comment

The problem with Trump trying to capitalize on a story revolving around international diplomacy is that he knows nothing about the subject. Any time he brings it up he gets exposed. I'm not sure he even knows the difference between Iran and Iraq frankly.

However, for the knucks' and nervous nellies out there, I fail to see how delaying a payment we already owe a nation is ransom? Its more like withholding your rent until the landlord fixes the furnace.
                        Legally drunk???? If its "legal", what's the ------- problem?!? - George Carlin

Ever notice how everybody who drives slower than you is an idiot, and everybody who drives faster is a maniac? - George Carlin

"I've never seen so much reason and bullsh*t contained in ONE MAN."

Comment

Originally posted by bronconick View Post

Trump's campaign is now doing medical diagnostics.

http://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politi...id=mailsignout
                          A bad cause requires many words.

Comment

I think the bigger news this morning is Trump's apology tour:

http://abcnews.go.com/Politics/trump...ry?id=41496030

Donald Trump on Thursday appeared to stash away the bravado he has displayed at his rallies, apologizing for what appears to be the first time for his controversial words on the campaign trail and saying "I will never lie to you."

"Sometimes, in the heat of debate, and speaking on a multitude of issues, you don’t choose the right words or you say the wrong thing. I have done that, and believe it or not I regret it," Trump said.
                            “Demolish the bridges behind you… then there is no choice but to build again.”

Live Radio from 100.3

Comment

Originally posted by aparch View Post
                              I think the bigger news this morning is Trump's apology tour:

http://abcnews.go.com/Politics/trump...ry?id=41496030
                              That ought to stick for about 24 hours...
                              Legally drunk???? If its "legal", what's the ------- problem?!? - George Carlin

Ever notice how everybody who drives slower than you is an idiot, and everybody who drives faster is a maniac? - George Carlin

"I've never seen so much reason and bullsh*t contained in ONE MAN."

Comment

Originally posted by Brenthoven View Post
                                They are tinfoil hat issues (as to derailing the campaign), and this is ME saying this. They are basically throwing a bunch of crap on the wall, hoping something will stick.

That being said, this has become known as a blatant lie, but as we have seen, no one is touching the Clinton campaign as far as that goes. Hence, the crap-tossing: Maybe THIS will stick. No? How about THIS? Dang.
                                Except Obama is the one who "lied" not Clinton. She isnt even mentioned in the story. People can twist it as much as they want (like Sicatoka is trying to do) but nothing about it has anything to do with the Clinton Campaign. The deal was struck before she was SOS and all of these gaffes took place well after she left. The true blatant lie is that it has anything to do with her.
                                "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
                                -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
                                -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
                                -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

Working...
                                X