This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by walrus View Post
    Harry Roy, cedar rapids Roughriders, verbal commitment. Don't see him on last years roster though, so must be 17 or 18 recruit?
    I beleive he is a 2000 so likely a few years away. Hopefully he's 1/4 as good as the other Roy Maine had.
    Originally posted by BobbyBrady
    Crosby probably wouldn't even be on BC's top two lines next year

Comment

Re: UMaine Black Bears, 2016 2017 season thread

http://www.sbncollegehockey.com/ecac...urst-assistant

Maine alum hired at Union
      https://www.hockeyjournal.com/author/jeffcox/
      Follow on twitter @JeffCoxSports

Comment

Originally posted by ticapnews View Post
        UMaine has bid to host a regional in 2019, 2020 or 2021 at the Cross in Portland.
        If they land it its a sure contract extension for Red. Even if we cant win 10 this year and next. It would be good for the program anyway. Even though its in portland.

Comment

Originally posted by NorthMike View Post
          If they land it its a sure contract extension for Red. Even if we cant win 10 this year and next. It would be good for the program anyway. Even though its in portland.
          "WHY" would this mean a Contract Extension for RG? I mean its bad enough that they gave him a 2 year extension...I know the critics will say they had to extend him for the good of Recruiting...but give me a break on these extensions...time to earn his KEEP(imo).

Comment

Originally posted by Ma#1ne Hky View Post
            "WHY" would this mean a Contract Extension for RG? I mean its bad enough that they gave him a 2 year extension...I know the critics will say they had to extend him for the good of Recruiting...but give me a break on these extensions...time to earn his KEEP(imo).
            I hear you, its all conjecture certainly and a big if on landing a hosting of course. This gives Red that safeguard for saying his rebuilding is progressing to have them ready to be there for the home NCAA tourney site, whether in reality if they will be or not. Hopefully so. It would be difficult for the program to make any possible if needed coach change with that potential in the horizon. It should be interesting to see how it unfolds.

Comment

New commit for Maine. F/D hybrid.

http://www.eliteprospects.com/player.php?player=364891
              "Never tell me the odds"

http://northeasternhockeyblog.com/

Comment

Originally posted by NU_Husky View Post
                I expected Maine to get one more this year and he sounds promising. Maybe the second coming of Michael Schutte?

Comment

Another name to add to the question-mark puzzle called Maine Hockey 2016-17.

Comment

Originally posted by Drew S. View Post
                    I expected Maine to get one more this year and he sounds promising. Maybe the second coming of Michael Schutte?
                    That's pretty high praise for a guy playing high school hockey
                    I swear there ain't no heaven but I pray there ain't no hell.

Maine Hockey Love it or Leave it

Comment

Originally posted by walrus View Post
                      That's pretty high praise for a guy playing high school hockey
                      He likely won't be as good as Schutte but has a similar profile as far as size and being able to play up front or D.

Comment

He likely won't be as good as Schutte but has a similar profile as far as size and being able to play up front or D.
                        No Michael Schutte walking thru door. He's for 2017-18.

Comment

Originally posted by CollegeHockeyRinkReport View Post
                          No Michael Schutte walking thru door. He's for 2017-18.
                          That's too bad, but not unexpected. Are you sure on the year? His Twitter bio says Maine #24 and to me it would make a lot more sense if he came this year where there are only 22 skaters on the roster without him. Is he a lefty or righty? Maine definitely needs another lefty dman.

Comment

That's too bad, but not unexpected. Are you sure on the year? His Twitter bio says Maine #24 and to me it would make a lot more sense if he came this year where there are only 22 skaters on the roster without him. Is he a lefty or righty? Maine definitely needs another lefty dman.
                            Per BDN year 18/19. Verbal commitment.

What % verbals show up to play? 1 in 5 or 10?

Comment

Originally posted by NorthMike View Post
                              Per BDN year 18/19. Verbal commitment.

What % verbals show up to play? 1 in 5 or 10?
                              Housakos is a '96 so the latest he could come in is 2017-18...I believe you're referring to Harry Roy, a '00, who will be for 2018-19 or 2019-20.

Comment

Originally posted by CollegeHockeyRinkReport View Post
                                Housakos is a '96 so the latest he could come in is 2017-18...I believe you're referring to Harry Roy, a '00, who will be for 2018-19 or 2019-20.
                                Yes, sorry was referring to Roy. Forgot about Housakos.

Comment

Working...
                                X