X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Cops 4: The Good, the Bad and the Ugly

Originally posted by The Sicatoka View Post
    Well, you might be right. Are outside elites telling Standing Rock to protest this?
    Doesn't matter if it's a hostile foreign government telling them to do it. They have an opinion, which means it is just as good as yours.
    Originally posted by dicaslover
    Yep, you got it. I heart Maize.

Originally posted by Kristin
    Maybe I'm missing something but you just asked me which MSU I go to and then you knew the theme of my homecoming, how do you know one and not the other?

Western College Hockey Blog

Comment

Originally posted by MaizeRage View Post
      Doesn't matter if it's a hostile foreign government telling them to do it. They have an opinion, which means it is just as good as yours.
      Yup.
      And if I'm so sure about my opinion I'll show up at US Army Corps of Engineer and ND Public Service Commission public open meetings to make sure it's known right along side everyone else's. Especially if they invite me to attend and share.

If you don't show up, don't be surprised if things don't go your way.
      The preceding post may contain trigger words and is not safe-space approved. <-- Virtue signaling.

North Dakota Hockey:

Comment

Yup.
        And if I'm so sure about my opinion I'll show up at US Army Corps of Engineer and ND Public Service Commission public open meetings to make sure it's known right along side everyone else's. Especially if they invite me to attend and share.

If you don't show up, don't be surprised if things don't go your way.
        Maybe they were just too cowardly to show up so that they could complain either way.

Maybe I'm missing something but you just asked me which MSU I go to and then you knew the theme of my homecoming, how do you know one and not the other?

Comment

Maybe they were just too cowardly to show up so that they could complain either way.
          If only they'd have stuck to complaining (i.e. First Amendment protected free speech and corresponding activities).

Instead it moved to trespassing and vandalism. Those are cowardly acts.
          https://sayanything.areavoices.com/?...&submit=Search
          The preceding post may contain trigger words and is not safe-space approved. <-- Virtue signaling.

North Dakota Hockey:

Comment

Trespassing and vandalism? My God, the horror.

Comment

Trespassing and vandalism? My God, the horror.
              Ain't no big thing when it's not your ox being gored I guess.

North Dakota Hockey:

Comment

If you don't care about hundreds of hate crimes being committed across the US as the result of one "protest", I'm sure as **** not going to care about two injured cows at another.

Comment

Did the cops do the same thing to certain UND players that did similar stuff
                  "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
                  -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
                  -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
                  -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

If you don't care about hundreds of hate crimes being committed across the US as the result of one "protest", I'm sure as **** not going to care about two injured cows at another.
                    I care about the crime. Crime is unacceptable. Full force of law should deal with that.
                    But the "protest"? Ask the 306 or so electors, and the people who elected them. And I do believe you should start with Michigan's electors as those are yours.

North Dakota Hockey:

Comment

I care about the crime. Crime is unacceptable. Full force of law should deal with that.
                      But the "protest"? Ask the 306 or so electors, and the people who elected them. And I do believe you should start with Michigan's electors as those are yours.
                      Actually I think he lives in Minnesota
                      "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
                      -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
                      -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
                      -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

• Originally posted by SJHovey View Post
                        What I find kind of funny is this.

This article has a small map of North Dakota (you have to scroll down a little ways) that includes the pipelines presently in place. Click on the "view bigger map" button to get a full flavor of the existing pipelines in North Dakota.

Then superimpose a map of the state that shows the current location of Native American tribes and their land in North Dakota, and the location of the Missouri River and the lakes created by various dams.

You will see there are, by my count, at least three existing oil pipelines located on the Fort Berthold tribal land, and who knows how many crossing the Missouri River, which is the exact same river they seek to cross south of Mandan near the Standing Rock tribal land.

I guess it's only "sacred ground" when they are not pumping oil out of it or creating jobs on your land with that oil.
                        Easements. No pipeline on tribal land = no easement money.
                        CCT '77 & '78
                        4 kids
                        5 grandsons (BCA 7/09, CJA 5/14, JDL 8/14, JFL 6/16, PJL 7/18)
                        1 granddaughter (EML 4/18)

”Any society that would give up a little liberty to gain a little security will deserve neither and lose both.”
                        - Benjamin Franklin

Banned from the St. Lawrence University Facebook page - March 2016 (But I got better).

I want to live forever. So far, so good.

Comment

I guess it's only "sacred ground" when they are not pumping oil out of it or creating jobs on your land with that oil.
                          Or maybe those ships have already sailed?

Fewer words, more sense.

Comment

It's tough being a cop some times.

A belching shirtless woman who told a deputy he was the “sexiest thing” she’d seen was arrested after investigators say she was in a traffic crash, according to an affidavit.

When a Martin County Sheriff’s deputy arrived at the Nov. 24 crash in the area of Southeast Indian Street and Southeast Dixie Highway in Stuart, he noticed Jamie Schmude, 30, behind the wheel of the crashed four-door vehicle.

She had no shirt on, and her unbuttoned jeans were lowered to her thighs.
                            Growing old is mandatory -- growing up is optional!

Comment

• Originally posted by SteveP View Post
                              It's tough being a cop some times.
                              Guess which state?
                              U-A-A!!!Go!Go!GreenandGold!
                              Applejack Tells You How UAA Is Doing...
                              I spell Failure with UAF

Originally posted by UAFIceAngel
                              But let's be real...There are 40 some other teams and only two alaskan teams...the day one of us wins something big will be the day I transfer to UAA
                              Originally posted by Doyle Woody
                              Best sign by a visting Seawolf fan Friday went to a young man who held up a piece of white poster board that read: "YOU CAN'T SPELL FAILURE WITHOUT UAF."

Comment

Originally posted by Jimjamesak View Post
                                Guess which state?
                                At least she was warm! But that happens everywhere -- including to me. At least my "client" didn't belch.
                                Growing old is mandatory -- growing up is optional!

Comment

Working...
                                X