X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Cops 4: The Good, the Bad and the Ugly

Originally posted by Kepler View Post
    From the article:

In other words, assault and kidnapping. I see no reason if the cops acted illegally that they shouldn't be prosecuted as such. The magic badge gives them certain privileges within the law. Outside of the law they're just hoodlums.
    Aggravated assault with a deadly weapon and aggravated kidnapping. You know, since they unlawfully brandished their guns.

It shouldn't be a double standard. If found to be illegally and maliciously using a weapon like that, it should be the same charges a civilian faces.
    Code:
    As of 9/21/10:         As of 9/13/10:
    College Hockey 6       College Football 0
    BTHC 4                 WCHA FC:  1
    Originally posted by SanTropez
    May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
    Originally posted by bigblue_dl
    I don't even know how to classify magic vagina smoke babies..
    Originally posted by Kepler
    When the giraffes start building radio telescopes they can join too.
    He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

Comment

Originally posted by dxmnkd316 View Post
      Aggravated assault with a deadly weapon and aggravated kidnapping. You know, since they unlawfully brandished their guns.

It shouldn't be a double standard. If found to be illegally and maliciously using a weapon like that, it should be the same charges a civilian faces.
      Agreed.
      Never really developed a taste for tequila. Kind of hard to understand how you make a drink out of something that sharp, inhospitable. Now, bourbon is easy to understand.
      Tastes like a warm summer day. -Raylan Givens

Comment

Originally posted by dxmnkd316 View Post

Don't hold your breath. And if any cop faces charges, count on a lackluster attempt at a prosecution by a DA who is basically complicit to ensure a hung jury at worst.

Comment

Originally posted by WeAreNDHockey View Post
          Don't hold your breath. And if any cop faces charges, count on a lackluster attempt at a prosecution by a DA who is basically complicit to ensure a hung jury at worst.
          It would be interesting to try to move the DA slot towards a far more independent and unbiased position on the spectrum (where they are supposed to be). All too often they are just the legal department for the cops.
          Cornell University
          National Champion 1967, 1970
          ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
          Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

Yeesh

So if I fear for my life can I kill people who walk away from me without a weapon too?
            "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
            -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
            -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
            -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

Originally posted by Handyman View Post
              Yeesh

So if I fear for my life can I kill people who walk away from me without a weapon too?
              If you're white and he's black, yes, of course. What country have you been living in?

This case was two scoops: the magic badge and the magic skin color. But remember: America is no longer racist. All my Republican friends tell me so.
              Last edited by Kepler; 05-18-2017, 09:37 AM.
              Cornell University
              ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
              Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

• Originally posted by Kepler View Post
                If you're white and he's black, yes, of course. What country have you been living in?

This case was two scoops: the magic badge and the magic skin color. But remember: America is no longer racist. All my Republican friends tell me so.
                Check out the HS cafeteria. An oasis of modernity.
                CCT '77 & '78
                4 kids
                5 grandsons (BCA 7/09, CJA 5/14, JDL 8/14, JFL 6/16, PJL 7/18)
                1 granddaughter (EML 4/18)

”Any society that would give up a little liberty to gain a little security will deserve neither and lose both.”
                - Benjamin Franklin

Banned from the St. Lawrence University Facebook page - March 2016 (But I got better).

I want to live forever. So far, so good.

Comment

Up goes spending on riot gear and weaponry for the police state: https://www.infowars.com/police-depa...ummer-of-rage/

Comment

Originally posted by FlagDUDE08 View Post
                    Up goes spending on riot gear and weaponry for the police state: https://www.infowars.com/police-depa...ummer-of-rage/
                    You do realize that your boy's AG, Sessions, is behind this right?

Flag's politics expressed as a diet: "I'm concerned about carbs. That's why I only eat sweet potatoes."
                    Cornell University

Comment

It'll soon be time to toss out the 6th and 7th amendments... https://www.infowars.com/dubais-firs...lling-streets/

Comment

Originally posted by Kepler View Post
                        You do realize that your boy's AG, Sessions, is behind this right?

Flag's politics expressed as a diet: "I'm concerned about carbs. That's why I only eat sweet potatoes."
                        My boy? Gary Johnson appointed cabinet members?

I see you're still trying to push the "us vs. them" narrative. Unlike the brainwashed parties, some of us can disagree with politicians and call them out on it. There's only one person's beliefs that have my 100% support, and that's yours truly, FlagDUDE08.

Comment

Good lord...Gary Johnson is literally dumber than the last clown you supported. (Dubya)
                          "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
                          -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
                          -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
                          -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

Good lord...Gary Johnson is literally dumber than the last clown you supported. (Dubya)
                            You forgot a cycle.

Comment

Originally posted by FlagDUDE08 View Post
                              You forgot a cycle.
                              Well lets see...we can look back at the dumbest candidate and pretty much guess who you went with.
                              -aparch

-INCH

-ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

Well lets see...we can look back at the dumbest candidate and pretty much guess who you went with.
                                Wouldn't we all rather have Gary Johnson at this point?
                                Michigan Tech Legend, Founder of Mitch's Misfits, Co-Founder of Tech Hockey Guide, and Creator/Host of the Chasing MacNaughton Podcast covering MTU Hockey and the WCHA.

Sports Allegiance: NFL: GB MLB: MIL NHL: MIN CB: UW CF: UW CH: MTU FIFA: USA MLS: MIN EPL: Everton

Comment

Working...
                                X