Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Minnesota Women's Hockey 2016-2017 (aka Season 20)

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Minnesota Women's Hockey 2016-2017 (aka Season 20)

How about radio? I am stuck at work so as appealing as a glitch filled video feed sounds, it is not an option. Thanks!
    You hardly know a day goes by in a cardboard cutout sundown...

Comment

Originally posted by captain beefheart View Post
      How about radio? I am stuck at work so as appealing as a glitch filled video feed sounds, it is not an option. Thanks!
      Wisco' has radio, but I think that is just available in the Madison area. Even Gophersports audio keeps freezing for me. LaBahn may just have lousy Internet access.
      "... And lose, and start again at your beginnings
      And never breathe a word about your loss;" -- Rudyard Kipling

Comment

Originally posted by ARM View Post
        Wisco' has radio, but I think that is just available in the Madison area. Even Gophersports audio keeps freezing for me. LaBahn may just have lousy Internet access.
        I just lost our audio as well

Comment

Listening here: http://www.iheart.com/live/the-big-1...cid=index.html

I've given up on the video.
          Minnesota Golden Gopher Hockey

Comment

Thanks D2D
            You hardly know a day goes by in a cardboard cutout sundown...

Comment

Schipper scores! Power Play goal, 1-0 Gophers. Cameranesi and Pannek with the assists.
              Last edited by D2D; 12-03-2016, 04:48 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by D2D View Post
                Schipper scores! 1-0 Gophers.
                .. point #100 for Schipper
                point #200 for Cameranesi
                audio from Dan has been nonexistent this period, so I switched to WI audio, ... interesting, two guys
                Last edited by pokechecker; 12-03-2016, 04:50 PM.

Comment

Cameranesi had to be helped off the ice. Looked like she twisted her right knee.

Comment

Originally posted by Nowheresville View Post
                    Cameranesi had to be helped off the ice. Looked like she twisted her right knee.
                    For reasons we ended up listening to both MN and WI audio at different times. Both gave high praise to the refs for "letting them play" then both complained that the game was getting chippy. Somehow these guys cannot connect that the former leads to the latter. Hope she is OK

Comment

Empty Net Goal by Schipper seals it. 2-0 final.

Comment

Out of respect I am taking up a collection to pay for the stitches Timothy A is going to need to close his wrists.

37 saves for Peters, a career high, she deserves star of the game!

Comment

Originally posted by ne7minder View Post
                          Out of respect I am taking up a collection to pay for the stitches Timothy A is going to need to close his wrists.

37 saves for Peters, a career high, she deserves star of the game!
                          Really good, well played game by two really good (and evenly matched) teams. Gophers got one to go in today, and the Badgers didn't. Oh, well. Lace 'em up and go again tomorrow.

Comment

Originally posted by robertearle View Post
                            Really good, well played game by two really good (and evenly matched) teams. Gophers got one to go in today, and the Badgers didn't. Oh, well. Lace 'em up and go again tomorrow.
                            Exactly! It sounded like a great game & it is December not March. We could end up 3-3-0 this year too. I love the games between these two teams.

Comment

At least the Gophers kept it within a couple of goals...
                              At the outset, we could hang with the dude...

Comment

Originally posted by ne7minder View Post
                                For reasons we ended up listening to both MN and WI audio at different times. Both gave high praise to the refs for "letting them play" then both complained that the game was getting chippy. Somehow these guys cannot connect that the former leads to the latter. Hope she is OK
                                It didn't seem like the injury had anything to do with chippy play. In live action, it seemed like she went down after a pretty run of the mill scrum for the puck in the corner. I was actually alarmed at how long the refs let play go on while she was down - there wasn't a whistle until after a Gopher shot was deflected into the netting. Based on the way she was trying to flex her knee while on the ice and then how she tried to get up, I'd be concerned about something like an ACL. Hopefully that's not the case.

Comment

Working...
                                X