Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Campaign 2016 Part XV: Before & After: Dancing in the Streets of Philadelphia!

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by unofan View Post
    This is about 9 months old, but it's not like he's changed.

http://www.politifact.com/truth-o-me...rican-muslims/

And I know you'll say he never explicitly said yes, but frankly the fact that he never explicitly said no speaks for itself.
    Hillary never said she didn't eat lunch at Barbara milkusky's box
    a legend and an out of work bum look a lot alike, daddy.

Comment

• Originally posted by unofan View Post
      This is about 9 months old, but it's not like he's changed.

http://www.politifact.com/truth-o-me...rican-muslims/

And I know you'll say he never explicitly said yes, but frankly the fact that he never explicitly said no speaks for itself.
      Hillary never said she didn't sexually abuse Chelsea

Comment

• Re: Campaign 2016 Part XV: Before & After: Dancing in the Streets of Philadelphia!

These don't speak for themselves, no they

Comment

• Re: Campaign 2016 Part XV: Before & After: Dancing in the Streets of Philadelphia!

Don't try to shove logic in to explain yer crazy hate

Comment

Originally posted by burd View Post
            Again, specify the lies that you feel warrant electing Trump President.
            Nunn of the above.

And follow the money
            Yea, I know it's Breitbart, but Hillary is an honest politician!
            Last edited by joecct; 07-26-2016, 07:00 PM.
            CCT '77 & '78
            4 kids
            5 grandsons (BCA 7/09, CJA 5/14, JDL 8/14, JFL 6/16, PJL 7/18)
            1 granddaughter (EML 4/18)

”Any society that would give up a little liberty to gain a little security will deserve neither and lose both.”
            - Benjamin Franklin

Banned from the St. Lawrence University Facebook page - March 2016 (But I got better).

I want to live forever. So far, so good.

Comment

Stay classy, Don.
              Cornell University
              National Champion 1967, 1970
              ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
              Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

• Originally posted by joecct View Post
                So the question is still needing resolution?

Money is the root of all evil. Right Hillary & Debbie??

http://www.politico.com/story/2016/0...oncerns-226191

But Hillary is an honest politician! Bill will tell us that tonight!
                So rather than comment on the link provided, you spin it back to get another unrelated one smearing Hillary. Gee, there's a shock.

Comment

"There was schadenfreude from the beleaguered folks in the Republican National Committee as they watched Debbie Wasserman Schultz twist in the wind this week. But Schultz went down, in part, for doing the kind of very normal thing that they so egregiously failed to do — steering the party’s nomination away from the candidate of a passionate plurality and toward the candidate who (for all her many flaws) is closer to the party’s center, its consensus and mainstream.

In other words: Schultz lost her job but kept her party; Reince Priebus kept his job but let a hostile takeover happen on his watch."
                  "I went over the facts in my head, and admired how much uglier the situation had just become. Over the years I've learned that ignorance is more than just bliss. It's freaking orgasmic ecstasy".- Harry Dresden, Blood Rites

Western Michigan Bronco Hockey- 2012 Mason Cup Champions

Comment

I recommend everyone spend a few minutes watching tonight's coverage on Fox Business Channel (Lou Dobbs is lead anchor).

They are outside covering the Black Lives Matter and the "Bernie Bunch" marching toward the arena down Broad Street.

Oh, ... my kingdom for one local reporter to roll out a "Broad Street Bullies" headline.
                    The preceding post may contain trigger words and is not safe-space approved. <-- Virtue signaling.

North Dakota Hockey:

Comment

Originally posted by burd View Post
                      Again, specify the lies that you feel warrant electing Trump President.
                      This does not warrant electing Trump, but this series of lies does, in my opinion, disqualify Hillary Clinton from the Presidency. And it was FBI Director James Comey that defined the Clinton statements as lies.

http://www.politifact.com/truth-o-me...ons-email-def/

http://www.politifact.com/truth-o-me...her-email-pra/
                      The preceding post may contain trigger words and is not safe-space approved. <-- Virtue signaling.

North Dakota Hockey:

Comment

Originally posted by The Sicatoka View Post
                        This does not warrant electing Trump, but this series of lies does, in my opinion, disqualify Hillary Clinton from the Presidency. And it was FBI Director James Comey that defined the Clinton statements as lies.

http://www.politifact.com/truth-o-me...ons-email-def/

http://www.politifact.com/truth-o-me...her-email-pra/
                        From your own link:

"Evidence seems to indicate that Clinton generally dealt with classified information in an appropriate manner."

Oh, the horrors.

Comment

Originally posted by unofan View Post
                          From your own link:

"Evidence seems to indicate that Clinton generally dealt with classified information in an appropriate manner."

Oh, the horrors.
                          Yup, and the next paragraph says:

But over the course of a year, Clinton and her staff have painted a picture of an email setup where absolutely zero classified information slipped through the cracks, case closed.

We rate this statement False.
                          The cover-up (lies in this case) is always worse than the original mistake.
                          Last edited by The Sicatoka; 07-26-2016, 08:47 PM.

North Dakota Hockey:

Comment

I recommend everyone spend a few minutes watching tonight's coverage on Fox Business Channel (Lou Dobbs is lead anchor).

They are outside covering the Black Lives Matter and the "Bernie Bunch" marching toward the arena down Broad Street.

Oh, ... my kingdom for one local reporter to roll out a "Broad Street Bullies" headline.
                            Folks, you really need to go to Fox Business to see Green Party's Jill Stein marching and chanting arm-in-arm with the BLM and Bernie crew outside Wells Fargo Arena. I can't find it on any network but Fox Business.

And now she (Stein) is addressing the crowd. (She is really playing well to the Bernie Bunch.)
                            Last edited by The Sicatoka; 07-26-2016, 08:49 PM.

North Dakota Hockey:

Comment

The cover-up (lies in this case) is always worse than the original mistake.
                              If you were subjected to the same level of scrutiny that any high level politician is subject to, can you honestly say no one would ever find similar issues with your work? Maybe you thought you did everything right, but lo and behold, no you didn't?

Comment

Originally posted by unofan View Post
                                If you were subjected to the same level of scrutiny that any high level politician is subject to, can you honestly say no one would ever find similar issues with your work? Maybe you thought you did everything right, but lo and behold, no you didn't?
                                The cover-up is always worse than the original mistake.

If she'd have said mistakes were made, actions have been taken to fix the issues, it'd have been done months (years?) ago. Instead, she persisted with the lie.

North Dakota Hockey:

Comment

Working...
                                X