No announcement yet.

Pokemon GO: Valor, Mystic or Instinct?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Pokemon GO: Valor, Mystic or Instinct?

Originally posted by St. Clown View Post
    Are you really politicizing the death of the man's family member less than a week after it's happened? You're pathetic.
    Actually, I wrote about this sort of thing before the death happened. Just not here.

Comment

Originally posted by JF_Gophers View Post
      Instead, gun owners blame the victims.
      Is this a lame attempt at rebutting "defend your castle", or are you trying to say they should have carried? Last I checked, with a "gun-free zone", the victims aren't the ones deciding that, rather the land owners. If it's private property and that's what they want, it's their prerogative, just remember there are consequences when creating a vulnerable situation, just like a baby antelope in the open on its own: easy pickings for the cheetah.

Comment

Originally posted by FlagDUDE08 View Post
        Is this a lame attempt at rebutting "defend your castle", or are you trying to say they should have carried? Last I checked, with a "gun-free zone", the victims aren't the ones deciding that, rather the land owners. If it's private property and that's what they want, it's their prerogative, just remember there are consequences when creating a vulnerable situation, just like a baby antelope in the open on its own: easy pickings for the cheetah.
        So you agree, if I'm not carring a gun at all times (where it's legal to) I deserve to die at the hands of someone who has a gun and it's my own fault if it happens. I assume kids under age 4 are not required to be armed.
        PSNetwork / XBOX GamerTag: xJeris
        Steam Profile

Sports Allegiance
        NFL: CHI; MLB: MN, NYM; NHL: MN, MTL; NCAAB: MN, UNLV; NCAAF: MN, MIA; NCAAH: MN; Soccer: USA, Blackburn

Comment

Originally posted by FlagDUDE08 View Post
          Sorry to read. Was the driver charged with vehicular manslaughter or something of the like? Because now idiots with this game are potentially putting people in jail.
          You're really something, you know that? Our little cousin was about the farthest from an "Idiot" as you could get. Just got lost in this game too heavily for a brief time and became unaware of his surroundings, and now he's gone. No charges at all against the driver and likely never will be as they did not violate any sort of law.

Actually you know what, you're not really something. You're a piece of trash. Hot Chinatown garbage. Go take a long walk off a short pier, and the world will be better for it.

Comment

Originally posted by JF_Gophers View Post
            So you agree, if I'm not carring a gun at all times (where it's legal to) I deserve to die at the hands of someone who has a gun and it's my own fault if it happens. I assume kids under age 4 are not required to be armed.
            Even if you weren't carrying one, if you're somewhere that isn't listed as a gun-free zone, people don't know who packs, so they're going to think twice about pulling something stupid.

Comment

Went to the mall with my wife and daughter, found a Vaporeon.
              #TeamValor4life
              U-A-A!!!Go!Go!GreenandGold!
              Applejack Tells You How UAA Is Doing...
              I spell Failure with UAF

Originally posted by UAFIceAngel
              But let's be real...There are 40 some other teams and only two alaskan teams...the day one of us wins something big will be the day I transfer to UAA
              Originally posted by Doyle Woody
              Best sign by a visting Seawolf fan Friday went to a young man who held up a piece of white poster board that read: "YOU CAN'T SPELL FAILURE WITHOUT UAF."

Comment

And now the zombies are trying to invade the US... http://abcnews.go.com/US/teens-inadv...63&cid=abcn_fb

Comment

Rumour has it there's a new project... https://scontent-lga3-1.xx.fbcdn.net...42&oe=58314662

Comment

The zombies come in all ages, and still find themselves in a sticky situation... http://www.syracuse.com/state/index....okemon_go.html

Comment

According to this article, Niantic stated at Comic-Con that they consider the game to be at 10% of what they want it to be.

In other news the nearest Gym to me is now a Level 7 (!) Gym for Team Valor. Yeah I'm definitely in Valor 'hood.
                      I spell Failure with UAF

But let's be real...There are 40 some other teams and only two alaskan teams...the day one of us wins something big will be the day I transfer to UAA
                      Best sign by a visting Seawolf fan Friday went to a young man who held up a piece of white poster board that read: "YOU CAN'T SPELL FAILURE WITHOUT UAF."

Comment

Right up Flaggies alley. A pokemon go player in Vegas with conceal and carry permit exchanged fire with an Suv trying to rob him.
                        Steam Profile

Sports Allegiance
                        NFL: CHI; MLB: MN, NYM; NHL: MN, MTL; NCAAB: MN, UNLV; NCAAF: MN, MIA; NCAAH: MN; Soccer: USA, Blackburn

Comment

Closing in on the big level 20....Ultra balls, lucky eggs, incubators and lure modules...can't get better than that.

Got a lot of pidgeys, weedles and caterpies saved up to hopefully level up to 21 real quick with lucky egg.
                          The Poster Formerly Known as Purple_and_Gold10©
                          "The Prezidential Three - Elmira, Oswego, Norwich" © Joecct
                          GO EAGLES!!! R.I.P. L.H. #4 In our hearts forever
                          GO LAKERS!!!
                          GO CADETS!!! R.I.P. Charlie Crosby '63
                          "Reisweber trying to circle in front of the net, he does, HE SCORES! that's it! Oswego State has done it!! The Lakers take home the first NCAA title of any kind in school history. It's celebration time in Upstate New York!"
                          Oswego State '09

Comment

Originally posted by PrezdeJohnson09 View Post
                            Closing in on the big level 20....Ultra balls, lucky eggs, incubators and lure modules...can't get better than that.

Got a lot of pidgeys, weedles and caterpies saved up to hopefully level up to 21 real quick with lucky egg.
                            Just popped mine - was able to fill the entire half hour and went from low 17 to low 19. Now 20.

From what I've heard, 30 is the "equalizer" level. At 30 you will start seeing the maximum CP Pokémon in the field.
                            Michigan Tech Huskies Pep Band: There's No Use Trying To Talk. No Human Sound Can Stand Up To This. Loud Enough To Knock You Down.

Comment

Originally posted by Twitch Boy View Post
                              Just popped mine - was able to fill the entire half hour and went from low 17 to low 19. Now 20.

From what I've heard, 30 is the "equalizer" level. At 30 you will start seeing the maximum CP Pokémon in the field.
                              I've seen what it takes to go to 30. That may take time.
                              I spell Failure with UAF

Comment

Originally posted by Twitch Boy View Post

Then you have to start IV hunting before evolving and upgrading pokemon.
                                Steam Profile

Sports Allegiance

Comment

Working...
                                X