No announcement yet.

Pokemon GO: Valor, Mystic or Instinct?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Pokemon GO: Valor, Mystic or Instinct?

90% sure this is legit, haven't seen it debunked anywhere...

You can choose what you get when you evolve an Eevee by renaming it. Name it Sparky for a Jolteon, Rainer for a Vaporeon, or Pyro for a Flareon.
    Michigan Tech Huskies Pep Band: There's No Use Trying To Talk. No Human Sound Can Stand Up To This. Loud Enough To Knock You Down.

Comment

Originally posted by Twitch Boy View Post
      90% sure this is legit, haven't seen it debunked anywhere...

You can choose what you get when you evolve an Eevee by renaming it. Name it Sparky for a Jolteon, Rainer for a Vaporeon, or Pyro for a Flareon.
      I used this to get Vaporeon last night.

I have read that you can't use this trick to get them back to back or in quick succession.

Comment

Only a matter of time.

http://www.pcmag.com/news/346190/hac...21D2DD27E1E3A9
        A bad cause requires many words.

Comment

So sick of not being able to login due to being on a Pokemon Trainer Account and not logging in through google. Literally three straight days I haven't been able to sign in for most of the day.
          The Poster Formerly Known as Purple_and_Gold10©
          "The Prezidential Three - Elmira, Oswego, Norwich" © Joecct
          GO EAGLES!!! R.I.P. L.H. #4 In our hearts forever
          GO LAKERS!!!
          GO CADETS!!! R.I.P. Charlie Crosby '63
          "Reisweber trying to circle in front of the net, he does, HE SCORES! that's it! Oswego State has done it!! The Lakers take home the first NCAA title of any kind in school history. It's celebration time in Upstate New York!"
          Oswego State '09

Comment

Lapras (10km), Eggsecute (5km), and Psyduck (5km) all hatched this morning on the way to work.
            PSNetwork / XBOX GamerTag: xJeris
            Steam Profile

Sports Allegiance
            NFL: CHI; MLB: MN, NYM; NHL: MN, MTL; NCAAB: MN, UNLV; NCAAF: MN, MIA; NCAAH: MN; Soccer: USA, Blackburn

Comment

Sending me downtown for training was a terrific idea!

Avenged my Sunday by catching a 961 CP Rhydon at lunch.
              Michigan Tech Huskies Pep Band: There's No Use Trying To Talk. No Human Sound Can Stand Up To This. Loud Enough To Knock You Down.

Comment

Huh.
                Cornell University
                National Champion 1967, 1970
                ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
                Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

Occam's razor, baby!
                  Cornell University
                  National Champion 1967, 1970
                  ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
                  Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

Originally posted by Kepler View Post
                    No, according to the post I saw on Facebook, it's all a plot by Japan to invade us. See, it stands for Pokemon G(lobal) O(peration), and they'll use it to track everyone's movement. It makes perfect sense that they would include an acronym for their plan in the name of the product, and that the name of their plan would be in English.

Cornell '04, Stanford '06

KDR

Rover Frenchy, Classic! Great post.
                    iwh30 I wish I could be as smart as you. I really do you are the man
                    gregg729 I just saw your sig, you do love having people revel in your "intelligence."
                    Ritt18 you are the perfect representation of your alma mater.
                    Miss Thundercat That's it, you win.
                    TBA#2 I want to kill you and dance in your blood.
                    DisplacedCornellian Hahaha. Thread over. Frenchy wins.

Test to see if I can add this.

Comment

An extended family member, 14 years old, was just killed after being hit by a car while riding his bike across the street a few nights ago. Word is he was chasing one of these gawdam things. F- this game and everything about it.

Comment

Originally posted by johnnypohlfan View Post
                        An extended family member, 14 years old, was just killed after being hit by a car while riding his bike across the street a few nights ago. Word is he was chasing one of these gawdam things. F- this game and everything about it.
                        I'm sorry to hear about your loss but I don't understand how people can blame a game in these instances. It's on human beings to be aware of their surroundings. They are the ones making the cognitive decision to not only play the game in the first place, but also place the game in what could become a dangerous environment. How is that the game's fault? People get in car crashes everyday from texting/talking on their cell phone while driving. Once again, another choice people are making. Should we get rid of all cell phones period?
                        The Poster Formerly Known as Purple_and_Gold10©
                        "The Prezidential Three - Elmira, Oswego, Norwich" © Joecct
                        GO EAGLES!!! R.I.P. L.H. #4 In our hearts forever
                        GO LAKERS!!!
                        GO CADETS!!! R.I.P. Charlie Crosby '63
                        "Reisweber trying to circle in front of the net, he does, HE SCORES! that's it! Oswego State has done it!! The Lakers take home the first NCAA title of any kind in school history. It's celebration time in Upstate New York!"
                        Oswego State '09

Comment

Originally posted by French Rage View Post
                          No, according to the post I saw on Facebook, it's all a plot by Japan to invade us. See, it stands for Pokemon G(lobal) O(peration), and they'll use it to track everyone's movement. It makes perfect sense that they would include an acronym for their plan in the name of the product, and that the name of their plan would be in English.
                          And that anyone cares about the movements of a bunch of millennials, pre-teens and teens.

Comment

Originally posted by French Rage View Post
                            These South Park episodes write themselves.

Comment

Japan launch delayed. Apparently word got out that every McDonald's in Japan is going to be a gym and there was a panic.

Update available for both iOS and Android and it takes care of..."minor text fixes." Yeah.

Comment

Originally posted by Twitch Boy View Post
                                These South Park episodes write themselves.
                                They already wrote that one over a decade ago. Please tell me I'm not the only one who remembers the Chimpokemon episode.

Comment

Working...
                                X