No announcement yet.

Pokemon GO: Valor, Mystic or Instinct?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Pokemon GO: Valor, Mystic or Instinct?

Originally posted by Twitch Boy View Post
    Went to World of Beer, sat on the patio, and enjoyed three Pokestops with lures, the sun, and a couple brews. 412 point Raichu strolled by, one-balled it.

I'm level 12, saving up for a Lucky Egg evolution spree this weekend. Don't pass up those Pidgeys and Rattatas - they're easy to evolve for 500 XP a pop, 1000 if you have a Lucky Egg active.
    I totally leveled up when I got the BT Prime Movers, but lost some points when I chose the wrong SKUs. However, given that I have high points in charisma and zeal, that makes up for my attitude and compatibility.
    Never really developed a taste for tequila. Kind of hard to understand how you make a drink out of something that sharp, inhospitable. Now, bourbon is easy to understand.
    Tastes like a warm summer day. -Raylan Givens

Comment

2 idiots in CA fell off a cliff while playing - (luckily?) they escaped Darwin. But hey they're getting out and seeing the real world, right?

Comment

I haven't figured out if it counts movement when open, but the phone is not active. But it does seem to count when driving under 20 mph.

Oh and... level 14. Instinct. 52/150 caught.
        PSNetwork / XBOX GamerTag: xJeris
        Steam Profile

Sports Allegiance
        NFL: CHI; MLB: MN, NYM; NHL: MN, MTL; NCAAB: MN, UNLV; NCAAF: MN, MIA; NCAAH: MN; Soccer: USA, Blackburn

Comment

Originally posted by JF_Gophers View Post
          I haven't figured out if it counts movement when open, but the phone is not active. But it does seem to count when driving under 20 mph.

Oh and... level 14. Instinct. 52/150 caught.
          Turn on Battery Saver in the settings. This dims the screen when you put the phone upside down in your pocket. It will vibrate if it detects a Pokémon.

And yes, there is a speed limit for movement. Any faster and the game will freeze you out of most actions. For Ingress it was about 35 mph, for this I think it's slower (20 seems about right.)
          Michigan Tech Huskies Pep Band: There's No Use Trying To Talk. No Human Sound Can Stand Up To This. Loud Enough To Knock You Down.

Comment

This game will never come out in more countries if they can't support the 4 it's in now.

Unable to authenticate all day. Can log in and out of PTC on Web just fine.
            Steam Profile

Sports Allegiance
            NFL: CHI; MLB: MN, NYM; NHL: MN, MTL; NCAAB: MN, UNLV; NCAAF: MN, MIA; NCAAH: MN; Soccer: USA, Blackburn

Comment

Originally posted by JF_Gophers View Post
              This game will never come out in more countries if they can't support the 4 it's in now.

Unable to authenticate all day. Can log in and out of PTC on Web just fine.
              It just released in a big chunk of Europe. That's probably causing the server issues.

The last time a launch went this badly we lost a schoolteacher.
              Michigan Tech Huskies Pep Band: There's No Use Trying To Talk. No Human Sound Can Stand Up To This. Loud Enough To Knock You Down.

Comment

It just released in a big chunk of Europe. That's probably causing the server issues.

Servers back up.
                The Poster Formerly Known as Purple_and_Gold10©
                "The Prezidential Three - Elmira, Oswego, Norwich" © Joecct
                GO EAGLES!!! R.I.P. L.H. #4 In our hearts forever
                GO LAKERS!!!
                GO CADETS!!! R.I.P. Charlie Crosby '63
                "Reisweber trying to circle in front of the net, he does, HE SCORES! that's it! Oswego State has done it!! The Lakers take home the first NCAA title of any kind in school history. It's celebration time in Upstate New York!"
                Oswego State '09

Comment

And this is what it looks like when a Vaporeon spawns in Central Park, NYC:

https://youtu.be/DoWe5G7wCNA

Comment

The gym outside my house already looks like a Millennial cockfighting ring.
                    This is a wonderful line.
                    Code:
                    As of 9/21/10:         As of 9/13/10:
                    College Hockey 6       College Football 0
                    BTHC 4                 WCHA FC:  1
                    Originally posted by SanTropez
                    May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
                    Originally posted by bigblue_dl
                    I don't even know how to classify magic vagina smoke babies..
                    Originally posted by Kepler
                    When the giraffes start building radio telescopes they can join too.
                    He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

Comment

Originally posted by twitch boy View Post
                      and this is what it looks like when a vaporeon spawns in central park, nyc:

https://youtu.be/dowe5g7wcna
                      jfc.
                      Code:
                      May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
                      He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

Comment

You are officially on a roll.
                        Code:

Comment

And this is what it looks like when a Vaporeon spawns in Central Park, NYC:

https://youtu.be/DoWe5G7wCNA
                          You know, this might not be the best week to have a bunch of people suddenly running somewhere in a well-known tourist location.

Cornell '04, Stanford '06

KDR

Rover Frenchy, Classic! Great post.
                          iwh30 I wish I could be as smart as you. I really do you are the man
                          gregg729 I just saw your sig, you do love having people revel in your "intelligence."
                          Ritt18 you are the perfect representation of your alma mater.
                          Miss Thundercat That's it, you win.
                          TBA#2 I want to kill you and dance in your blood.
                          DisplacedCornellian Hahaha. Thread over. Frenchy wins.

Test to see if I can add this.

Comment

*Sigh*

U-A-A!!!Go!Go!GreenandGold!
                            Applejack Tells You How UAA Is Doing...
                            I spell Failure with UAF

Originally posted by UAFIceAngel
                            But let's be real...There are 40 some other teams and only two alaskan teams...the day one of us wins something big will be the day I transfer to UAA
                            Originally posted by Doyle Woody
                            Best sign by a visting Seawolf fan Friday went to a young man who held up a piece of white poster board that read: "YOU CAN'T SPELL FAILURE WITHOUT UAF."

Comment

I'm old school and evolved my Evee into a Vapereon yesterday. So no need to leave my house.
                              Steam Profile

Sports Allegiance

Comment

Sam's Club is getting in on it. Show up at the store, tell em you're playing, and you get a free cookie from our cafe. This goes for members and non-members.
                                Facebook: bcowles920 Instagram: missthundercat01
                                "One word frees us from the weight and pain of this life. That word is love."- Socrates
                                Patreon for exclusive writing content
                                Adventures With Amber Marie

Comment

Working...
                                X