No announcement yet.

Pokemon GO: Valor, Mystic or Instinct?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Pokemon GO: Valor, Mystic or Instinct?

Originally posted by bigmrg74 View Post
    They had been, but there's been some red and yellows coming through lately knocking out the gyms there. I know saturday night I had to go through and reclaim Roger Monks, Oak Cemetery, and Marshall Park. Think somebody knocked out Marshall by the time I got home. Think I'm going to start naming my pokemon so I have a better idea of where they're from when they get knocked out of a gym.

Yeah, I have gone through the gardens before. My thing is that lately I tend to play in the evenings and I don't think they would want me hanging around there after dark. That and I don't want to pick up allergens on my cloths before work, which could happen if I'm walking around outside there.
    right now Blue is holding all 4 gyms in Dixboro. I was in all four of them at one point today but somebody knocked down the school and took out my 2176 Lampas from the dixboro school, that was at level 10. Then somebody else came through and brought the gym back up to 10. Lowest pokemon in that gym was just a little over 2200. Thinking that one will stay stable for a little while now. The three other gyms could still use some help.
    bueller: Why is the sunset good? Why are boobs good? Why does Positrack work? Why does Ferris lose on the road and play dead at home?

It just happens.

nmupiccdiva: I'm sorry I missed you this weekend! I thought I saw you at the football game, but I didn't want to go up to a complete stranger and ask "are you Monster?" and have it not be you!

leswp1: you need the Monster to fix you

Life is active, find Balance!massage therapy Ann Arbor

Comment

Gen 2 confirmed. More details coming on Monday, Dec. 12.

I'm a little disappointed as I wanted to try and catch all of them before the new Gen came out. But it will definitely spice the game up a bit more and bring players back I'm sure.

I'm still at 128 on the pokedex. Missing Snorlax, Machamp, Kabuto, Kabutops, Charizard, Muk, Golem, Exeggutor, Gyrados, Aerodactyl, Hitmonlee, Hitmonchan, Gangaskan, Farfetched, Omastar, Porygon, Mr. Mime.
      The Poster Formerly Known as Purple_and_Gold10©
      "The Prezidential Three - Elmira, Oswego, Norwich" © Joecct
      GO EAGLES!!! R.I.P. L.H. #4 In our hearts forever
      GO LAKERS!!!
      GO CADETS!!! R.I.P. Charlie Crosby '63
      "Reisweber trying to circle in front of the net, he does, HE SCORES! that's it! Oswego State has done it!! The Lakers take home the first NCAA title of any kind in school history. It's celebration time in Upstate New York!"
      Oswego State '09

Comment

Originally posted by PrezdeJohnson09 View Post
        Careful with that. They're saying "more Pokémon." Could also mean shinies, the Legendaries, or Mew/Mewtwo.
        Michigan Tech Huskies Pep Band: There's No Use Trying To Talk. No Human Sound Can Stand Up To This. Loud Enough To Knock You Down.

Comment

I also saw something that they're going to be making all of the starbucks locations gyms and pokestops.
          bueller: Why is the sunset good? Why are boobs good? Why does Positrack work? Why does Ferris lose on the road and play dead at home?

It just happens.

nmupiccdiva: I'm sorry I missed you this weekend! I thought I saw you at the football game, but I didn't want to go up to a complete stranger and ask "are you Monster?" and have it not be you!

Comment

Originally posted by bigmrg74 View Post
            I also saw something that they're going to be making all of the starbucks locations gyms and pokestops.
            I'm not sure that the Starbucks leak was ever confirmed.

There was a press release this week about Sprint locations being gyms and pokestops.
            Originally posted by West Texas Wolverine
            wT, your wisdom is as boundless as the volume of your cheering.

Arenas visited:
            7 B1G, 7 CCHA (all except St Thomas), 6 NCH (UNO, NoDak, DU, Miami, SCSU, WMU), 5 Hockey East (BU, BC, UNH, Lowell, Vermont), 5 ECAC (RPI, Union, Dartmouth, St. Lawrence, Clarkson), 2 AHA (Mercyhurst, RIT), 2 Alaskan

Comment

• Originally posted by PrezdeJohnson09 View Post

I'm a little disappointed as I wanted to try and catch all of them before the new Gen came out. But it will definitely spice the game up a bit more and bring players back I'm sure.

I'm still at 128 on the pokedex. Missing Snorlax, Machamp, Kabuto, Kabutops, Charizard, Muk, Golem, Exeggutor, Gyrados, Aerodactyl, Hitmonlee, Hitmonchan, Gangaskan, Farfetched, Omastar, Porygon, Mr. Mime.
              I've gotten to 139...so I'm missing Dragonite, Machamp, Muk, Aerodactyl and the region specific pokemon. I really want a Dragonite but i need 49 more candies and struggling to find Dratini.

We'll see what the Christmas event is and the new pokemon. I stopped playing as a kid before generation 2 came out so I'm excited to play with those Pokemon
              tUMD Hockey

"And there is a banana running around the DECC." "Well you don't see that every day..."

Comment

Another update today. About the only thing I've seen it do so far is a minor tweak to the gym display

I kinda wish it would allow you to peak in on the gyms that you have pokemon stashed at.
                Last edited by bigmrg74; 12-09-2016, 11:33 PM.

It just happens.

Comment

Gen 2 rollout beginning. Looking like the baby Pokémon for now - Togepi, Pichu, and perhaps a few others that are unconfirmed. They will be hatching from eggs.

Limited edition Pikachu with a Santa hat available in the wild through December 29.

Edit: Igglybuff and Cleffa confirmed hatching from 2K eggs, Pichu from 5K eggs.
                  Last edited by Twitch Boy; 12-12-2016, 03:02 PM.
                  Michigan Tech Huskies Pep Band: There's No Use Trying To Talk. No Human Sound Can Stand Up To This. Loud Enough To Knock You Down.

Comment

Confirmed 7 new Gen 2 Pokemon.

2K: Igglybuff, Cleffa
                    5K: Togepi, Pichu
                    10K: Elekid, Magby, Smoochum

Comment

Freakin Twatwaffle!!! There's a Yellow team guy that has not been leaving the gyms in Clinton in peace for about the past month. He's a level 35 and lately none of the blues in town here have been able to build up a gym big enough him to not really take it on all at once. Ran into him tonight as I was hitting up a few stops and I had just taken the water tower gym back from the Reds, and saw that someone was taking down another red gym. Saw him parked by the post office and decided it wasn't worth fighting him for the gym. would have rather stuck a banana up his tailpipe, if only that gag really worked in the real world.

It just happens.

Comment

• I've hatched all the new guys but Eklid, smoochum and magby I believe. Dex is up to 138. Finally hatched a snorlax today too. Have a maxed out Charizard and Venusaur thanks to starter special.

Still need Muk, hitmonchan, hitmonlee, Omastar, Kabuto, Kabutops, porygon and Aerodactyl to complete the NA pokedex.
                        GO LAKERS!!!
                        "Reisweber trying to circle in front of the net, he does, HE SCORES! that's it! Oswego State has done it!! The Lakers take home the first NCAA title of any kind in school history. It's celebration time in Upstate New York!"
                        Oswego State '09

Comment

Yet to have gotten a Snorlax yet. that one and the Dragonite family is another one on my shopping list. That and I'm still about 200 Magikarp short of being able to evolve a Gyarados. Of the new ones, I've gotten a Magby, Pichu, Cleffa, Igglybuff. And I've seen a Smoochum as well, but I'm guessing I saw that one because somebody had it in a gym somewhere.

It just happens.

Comment

• Originally posted by PrezdeJohnson09 View Post
                            I've hatched all the new guys but Eklid, smoochum and magby I believe. Dex is up to 138. Finally hatched a snorlax today too. Have a maxed out Charizard and Venusaur thanks to starter special.

Still need Muk, hitmonchan, hitmonlee, Omastar, Kabuto, Kabutops, porygon and Aerodactyl to complete the NA pokedex.
                            Forgot Gyrados too.
                            GO LAKERS!!!
                            Oswego State '09

Comment

My pokedex is up to 135.
                              A few more km walking with my bulbasaur should get me to venosaur. Still far away from getting a dragonite.

Of the new ones I have igglybuff and magby. So many magbys, 4. All my 10k eggs recently have been magby or pinsir. I could really go for another Lapras or Snorlax.

My mom downloaded the game over Christmas. My nieces love it (they are 7), so grandma mostly downloaded it for them to play on her phone.

Also, think it's kinda cool that thanks to people putting them in gyms, I have Farfetch'd and Kangaskahn in my sightings
                              Originally posted by West Texas Wolverine
                              wT, your wisdom is as boundless as the volume of your cheering.

Arenas visited:
                              7 B1G, 7 CCHA (all except St Thomas), 6 NCH (UNO, NoDak, DU, Miami, SCSU, WMU), 5 Hockey East (BU, BC, UNH, Lowell, Vermont), 5 ECAC (RPI, Union, Dartmouth, St. Lawrence, Clarkson), 2 AHA (Mercyhurst, RIT), 2 Alaskan

Comment

Originally posted by wolverineTrumpet View Post
                                My pokedex is up to 135.
                                A few more km walking with my bulbasaur should get me to venosaur. Still far away from getting a dragonite.

Of the new ones I have igglybuff and magby. So many magbys, 4. All my 10k eggs recently have been magby or pinsir. I could really go for another Lapras or Snorlax.

My mom downloaded the game over Christmas. My nieces love it (they are 7), so grandma mostly downloaded it for them to play on her phone.

Also, think it's kinda cool that thanks to people putting them in gyms, I have Farfetch'd and Kangaskahn in my sightings
                                There's somebody in the Arbor Lakes Building near Dominos Farm that really gets their kicks from taking down the gym there and just leaving it open. I can usually swing by it after work and claim another spot in it fairly easily. I've been putting my Licktung in it lately for ****s and giggles, but I might start putting in some of my new ones in there as well.

It just happens.

Comment

Working...
                                X