Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Campaign 2016 Part XIV: Just Dropped in (To See What Condition My Convention Was In)

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Campaign 2016 Part XIV: Just Dropped in (To See What Condition My Convention Was

Found somebody to fall on their sword for the speech brouhaha.

Kinda.

The woman, Meredith McIver, released a statement on Wednesday apologizing for using the language, which she said Melania Trump recited to her in a phone call, without checking to see how closely it matched Obama's speech at the Democratic National Convention eight years ago.
    http://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politi...7Q9?li=BBnb7Kz
    A bad cause requires many words.

Comment

• Re: Campaign 2016 Part XIV: Just Dropped in (To See What Condition My Convention Was

But what's missing in the dinosaur fest going on is a positive vision for a Trump dominated world! I get going on stage and saying how bad everything is. But, most normal people then follow that up with: "Now here's how WE are going to improve things!". Maybe I missed it, but when exactly is that argument going to begin?
      Legally drunk???? If its "legal", what's the ------- problem?!? - George Carlin

Ever notice how everybody who drives slower than you is an idiot, and everybody who drives faster is a maniac? - George Carlin

"I've never seen so much reason and bullsh*t contained in ONE MAN."

Comment

Originally posted by Rover View Post
        But what's missing in the dinosaur fest going on is a positive vision for a Trump dominated world! I get going on stage and saying how bad everything is. But, most normal people then follow that up with: "Now here's how WE are going to improve things!". Maybe I missed it, but when exactly is that argument going to begin?
        Trump covers that every time he mentions how much winning we're going to be doing when he gets elected. We're going to win win win win. We'll all be sick of winning.
        **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by dropthatpuck-Scooby's a lost cause.
        Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

Originally posted by ScoobyDoo View Post
          Trump covers that every time he mentions how much winning we're going to be doing when he gets elected. We're going to win win win win. We'll all be sick of winning.
          But his win is going to be yuuuuge. Just wait and see. It'll be so yuuuge you won't believe it! It'll be the win of all wins!
          Never really developed a taste for tequila. Kind of hard to understand how you make a drink out of something that sharp, inhospitable. Now, bourbon is easy to understand.
          Tastes like a warm summer day. -Raylan Givens

Comment

• Originally posted by Rover View Post
            ...Maybe I missed it, but when exactly is that argument going to begin?
            Originally posted by Brenthoven View Post
            But his win is going to be yuuuuge. Just wait and see. It'll be so yuuuge you won't believe it! It'll be the win of all wins!
            And Trump will make improvements, improvements that are so good, so grand. They're so grand of improvements they'll be what makes America great again. But he needs to win first before making his good improvements. Great improvements. Grand improvements.
            Last edited by aparch; 07-20-2016, 12:40 PM.
            “Demolish the bridges behind you… then there is no choice but to build again.”

Live Radio from 100.3

Comment

Originally posted by aparch View Post
              And Trump will make improvements, improvements that are so good, so grand. They're so grand of improvements they'll be what makes America great again. But he needs to win first before making his good improvements. Great improvements. Grand improvements.
              It's because he has a great brain. The best brain, with all the best words in it. He doesn't read because he's noticed that when he reads that changes his ideas, and obviously that's bad because his instinctive ideas are the best ideas.

He'd say more but he's humble.
              Cornell University
              National Champion 1967, 1970
              ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
              Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

• Originally posted by Jimjamesak View Post
                Looking at the speaker list, how is someone who employs "over 100,000 people" a small business owner?
                If only to stop the ridiculous Trump posts, I'd like to reiterate my post above.
                U-A-A!!!Go!Go!GreenandGold!
                Applejack Tells You How UAA Is Doing...
                I spell Failure with UAF

Originally posted by UAFIceAngel
                But let's be real...There are 40 some other teams and only two alaskan teams...the day one of us wins something big will be the day I transfer to UAA
                Originally posted by Doyle Woody
                Best sign by a visting Seawolf fan Friday went to a young man who held up a piece of white poster board that read: "YOU CAN'T SPELL FAILURE WITHOUT UAF."

Comment

I think the RNC missed an opportunity...two words: Charlie Sheen! He was WINNING before it was cool! Hell he was BI-WINNING!!!
                  "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
                  -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
                  -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
                  -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

OK, I gained a bit of respect for these guys...

Comment

Originally posted by FadeToBlack&Gold View Post
                      OK, I gained a bit of respect for these guys...
                      I'm only pretty sure, the audience couldn't take anymore, before they take a swing, I wonder, what as the band playing for?

Cornell '04, Stanford '06

KDR

Rover Frenchy, Classic! Great post.
                      iwh30 I wish I could be as smart as you. I really do you are the man
                      gregg729 I just saw your sig, you do love having people revel in your "intelligence."
                      Ritt18 you are the perfect representation of your alma mater.
                      Miss Thundercat That's it, you win.
                      TBA#2 I want to kill you and dance in your blood.
                      DisplacedCornellian Hahaha. Thread over. Frenchy wins.

Test to see if I can add this.

Comment

Originally posted by French Rage View Post
                        I wonder, what as the band playing for?
                        To have fun being a55holes. Which is totally acceptable at any sleazy junket, errr...I mean convention - right or left-wing, and everything in-between.

Comment

To have fun being a55holes. Which is totally acceptable at any sleazy junket, errr...I mean convention - right or left-wing, and everything in-between.
                          He was paraphrasing a Third Eye Blind song...
                          "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
                          -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
                          -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
                          -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

Plus if they said out load they wanted to get out of playing, they'd have to wonder, is there anything they're going to miss?

Cornell '04, Stanford '06

KDR

Rover Frenchy, Classic! Great post.
                            iwh30 I wish I could be as smart as you. I really do you are the man
                            gregg729 I just saw your sig, you do love having people revel in your "intelligence."
                            Ritt18 you are the perfect representation of your alma mater.
                            Miss Thundercat That's it, you win.
                            TBA#2 I want to kill you and dance in your blood.
                            DisplacedCornellian Hahaha. Thread over. Frenchy wins.

Test to see if I can add this.

Comment

Originally posted by SonofSouthie View Post
                              Found somebody to fall on their sword for the speech brouhaha.

Kinda.

http://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politi...7Q9?li=BBnb7Kz

But then there's this.

Comment

Originally posted by Handyman View Post
                                He was paraphrasing a Third Eye Blind song...
                                Originally posted by French Rage View Post
                                Plus if they said out load they wanted to get out of playing, they'd have to wonder, is there anything they're going to miss?
                                Gotcha. I was never a big fanboy. Thanks for making me feel less hip.

Comment

Working...
                                X