Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Wisconsin Hockey, Vol II: Rebuild, Refresh, and Renew!

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Wisconsin Hockey, Vol II: Rebuild, Refresh, and Renew!

Originally posted by sagissoor View Post
    Hello fellas! Been awhile for me here. Wondering if anyone knows what channel The Wisconsin Channel is for uverse here in madison. Greatly appreciate your help in anticipation of a fun series this weekend!
    Is that you, coach? If you can't or don't want to stream, hook up an indoor antenna, change your "source" and have at it on channel 21.2 !
    "Show me a good loser, and I'll show you a loser." Vince Lombardi

"License to kill gophers by the government of the United Nations. Man; free to kill gophers at will. To kill, you must know your enemy, and in this case, my enemy is a varmint....and a varmint will never quit...ever. They're like Viet Cong...Varmint Cong, so you have to fall back on superior intelligence and superior firepower...and that's all she wrote. Au revoir, gopher." Karl Spackler 1980

Comment

Originally posted by sagissoor View Post
      Hello fellas! Been awhile for me here. Wondering if anyone knows what channel The Wisconsin Channel is for uverse here in madison. Greatly appreciate your help in anticipation of a fun series this weekend!
      Uverse does not carry the PBS subchannels, of which The Wisconsin Channel is one. As noted by others, you can stream it from the PBS website or BTN2GO. A set of rabbit ears is supposed to work, but I have not been successful with that for whatever reason in recent years.
      Randy Schmidt should be / has been fired.
      Exhibit A | Exhibit B

Help Cure MS
      sigpic
      Donate

Wisconsin Hockey: "When you say WISCONSIN, you've said it all!"
      1973, 1977, 1981, 1983, 1990, 2006

Circle, circle, dot, dot, dot...

Comment

Big weekend at the KC.....let's do this! Keep getting results and moving the PWR the right way.....

Let's Go Red!

Comment

• Originally posted by MadCityRich View Post
          That's awesome!
          If you want to be a BADGER, just come along with me

BRING BACK PAT RICHTER!!!

At his graduation ceremony from the U of Minnesota, my cousin got a keychain. When asked what UW gave her for graduation, my sister said, "A degree from a University that matters."

Canned music is a pathetic waste of your time.

Comment

I hate that the review of calls has now become the norm in sports. The Badger tie a game after putting themselves in a 2-0 hole, and we then spend 2 minutes (or more) watching the life get sucked out of the home building and losing all momentum that should have been gained from that. ugh. Just let the guys on the ice call the game and live with the right and wrong of that. If you have to look at freeze frames of blowups to figure out if someone is a fraction of an inch offsides to wave off a goal (as the NHL does), you might as well just trust the linesmen

Comment

Listened in until it was 2-2, wth happened?
              Everything in its right place, Wisconsin Hockey National Champs!

"but you're not as confused as him are you. it's not your job to be as confused as Nigel". Tap pt 1.

"I think it's ****ing stock. What--? Which part of that is unclear to you? I think it sounds stock to my ears. I mean, do you want me to write it down?" Tap Pt. 2

Who???! So What!!!! Big Deal!!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by solovsfett View Post
                They really looked off tonight. A lot of missed passes and turnovers. PSU's aggressive forecheck really seemed to throw them off.

Comment

Originally posted by solovsfett View Post
                  Penn State outscored Wisconsin.

Comment

• Originally posted by WiscDC View Post
                    Penn State outscored Wisconsin.
                    I couldn't tell by the score...

Did the d collapse, did the goalie have an off night, was psu faster than UW etc?

I was hoping for some insight

"but you're not as confused as him are you. it's not your job to be as confused as Nigel". Tap pt 1.

"I think it's ****ing stock. What--? Which part of that is unclear to you? I think it sounds stock to my ears. I mean, do you want me to write it down?" Tap Pt. 2

Comment

• Originally posted by GBBadger14 View Post
                      They really looked off tonight. A lot of missed passes and turnovers. PSU's aggressive forecheck really seemed to throw them off.
                      Interesting on the forecheck throwing UW off. Sounds like UW needs to make quicker decisions with the puck against this team

Comment

Interesting on the forecheck throwing UW off. Sounds like UW needs to make quicker decisions with the puck against this team
                        This team has always had trouble with quick decision making. Nothing new.

Comment

• Originally posted by IndianaBadger1995 View Post
                          This team has always had trouble with quick decision making. Nothing new.
                          Particularly the D.

Comment

I couldn't tell by the score...

Did the d collapse, did the goalie have an off night, was psu faster than UW etc?

I was hoping for some insight
                            Me, too. I'm in Louisville with MCR Jr. I'm not gonna **** off the new daughter-in-law by listening to iHeartRadio...except for a few minutes ago.
                            "Show me a good loser, and I'll show you a loser." Vince Lombardi

"License to kill gophers by the government of the United Nations. Man; free to kill gophers at will. To kill, you must know your enemy, and in this case, my enemy is a varmint....and a varmint will never quit...ever. They're like Viet Cong...Varmint Cong, so you have to fall back on superior intelligence and superior firepower...and that's all she wrote. Au revoir, gopher." Karl Spackler 1980

Comment

Rough weekend against that fetid swamp of a school.
                              If you want to be a BADGER, just come along with me

BRING BACK PAT RICHTER!!!

At his graduation ceremony from the U of Minnesota, my cousin got a keychain. When asked what UW gave her for graduation, my sister said, "A degree from a University that matters."

Canned music is a pathetic waste of your time.

Comment

I'm not sure if the Badgers just played above their heads during the last 3 weeks or if they just laid an egg this weekend in getting out efforted by PSU. Or maybe the puck just didnt drop their way. Its my opinion they just got out played and didnt play with grit this weekend. Which is normally unacceptable against a team that was just founded like PSU. But given the Badgers last few years I guess it's somewhat acceptable. Not really. Swept at home by Penn State is unacceptable.

Comment

Working...
                                X