Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Wisconsin Hockey, Vol II: Rebuild, Refresh, and Renew!

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Wisconsin Hockey, Vol II: Rebuild, Refresh, and Renew!

Originally posted by WiscTJK View Post
    keep tossing them out - I thought it was funny.
    I agree that it was entertaining. Good times... good times.
    Wisconsin Hockey Recruiting spreadsheet (both Men's and Women's)

Comment

• Well we did steal some ponies this past weekend. That is certainly a sign that the ship is pointed in the right direction and that the puppies aren't crapping on the carpet.

Comment

As long as the cat doesn't pee on the carpeting again it's all good.
        Wisconsin Hockey: 1, 3, 5, 7, 9, 11 WE WANT MORE!
        ------------------------------------------------------------------------------
        Come to the Wisconsin Evangelical Lutheran Synod
        Originally Posted by Wisko McBadgerton:
        "Baggot says Hughes and Rockwood are centering the top two lines...
        Timothy A --> Great hockey mind... Or Greatest hockey mind?!?"

Comment

You guys are killing me. Keep it up.
          "Show me a good loser, and I'll show you a loser." Vince Lombardi

"License to kill gophers by the government of the United Nations. Man; free to kill gophers at will. To kill, you must know your enemy, and in this case, my enemy is a varmint....and a varmint will never quit...ever. They're like Viet Cong...Varmint Cong, so you have to fall back on superior intelligence and superior firepower...and that's all she wrote. Au revoir, gopher." Karl Spackler 1980

Comment

I see St.Olaf started their season this past weekend, MM's team starts out 0-2.....

http://www.uscho.com/team/st-olaf/mens-hockey/

Seriously, I'm not cheering against him. Hopefully they get things turned around and get some W's.

Comment

Originally posted by BuB View Post
              I see St.Olaf started their season this past weekend, MM's team starts out 0-2.....

http://www.uscho.com/team/st-olaf/mens-hockey/

Seriously, I'm not cheering against him. Hopefully they get things turned around and get some W's.
              Thanks for posting, I was curious how things were going for him. Of course best wishes to MM, unless he's playing a team from WI.

Comment

I happened to look at this week's notes for the NMU series, and for the first time noticed that apparently all of the games televised on a regional Fox Sports network, Wisconsin channel, and the "American Sports Network" (?) will also be on "streamable" on BTN2Go (not BTN Plus). Does this mean "free and live" with a BTN cable subscription and a streaming device? Did anyone use this option for the Friday Boston College game?

http://sidearm.sites.s3.amazonaws.co...higanNotes.pdf

Comment

From the BTN app it doesn't show BTN Plus for either of the games for this weekend. Maybe it will show up later though.
                  Wisconsin Hockey Recruiting spreadsheet (both Men's and Women's)

Comment

• Originally posted by diddlypoo View Post
                    I happened to look at this week's notes for the NMU series, and for the first time noticed that apparently all of the games televised on a regional Fox Sports network, Wisconsin channel, and the "American Sports Network" (?) will also be on "streamable" on BTN2Go (not BTN Plus). Does this mean "free and live" with a BTN cable subscription and a streaming device? Did anyone use this option for the Friday Boston College game?

http://sidearm.sites.s3.amazonaws.co...higanNotes.pdf

They had that in place last year as well. It's great for those of us living out of state, especially now that I actually want to watch every game.

Comment

• Originally posted by gwhinwi View Post
                      From the BTN app it doesn't show BTN Plus for either of the games for this weekend. Maybe it will show up later though.
                      That's happened the previous events this year. The Bball game vs plattville wasn't up on the schedule until I think the day of.

Comment

Originally posted by Timothy A View Post
                        Thanks for posting, I was curious how things were going for him. Of course best wishes to MM, unless he's playing a team from WI.
                        He has his son Ben as an assistant. I believe he took that job ala dick bennett to get his son a coaching gig when he moves onto something else in a year or two.
                        gwhinwi's: Wisconsin Badgers Recruiting Spreadsheet & Individual Face-Off Statistics

EODS: De-Commit / Non-Pro Early Departure List

Comment

Got tickets to Friday and Saturday. The gap rule for buying tickets is stupid.

Comment

The games now shows up on BTN2Go as a BTN Plus games.

Comment

Originally posted by cskowen View Post
                              The games now shows up on BTN2Go as a BTN Plus games.
                              Yup, no TV coverage means BTN Plus ($) is the only way to go.

Comment

Originally posted by IndianaBadger1995 View Post
                                The gap rule for buying tickets is stupid.
                                Very stupid. I had a group of 4 I was trying to fit into the 2nd tier as low as possible, but could not go into a spot of 5 that was perfect. Really dumb.

Comment

Working...
                                X