Union College: 2016-2017

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Union College: 2016-2017

Yale did roll past RPI... Not sure what to make of that though, RPI is in a it of a rut right now. Hope it's a good game.
    I like the lineup mostly. Not sure why Pontarelli is out. A few doubts on Newhouse too, but I haven't seen him very much and if he's playing tonight, he must be working hard in practice and deserves a spot.
    Go U!
    Let's go Union !
    ECAC Regular season champion : 2010-11, 2011-12, 2013-14, 2016-17
    ECAC Tournament champion : 2012, 2013, 2014
    NCAA champion : 2014

Comment

Dutchman, are you really that old?

Comment

Last Chance for ECAC points until January 13 and these will be very hard to come by. Yale's freshmen-laden blue line is rapidly improving.
        DUTCHMEN HOCKEY
        DANGER - MEN AT WORK

Comment

Paul Wintrich, you know everyone knows you're posting under 4 different usernames in this thread now, right? It's made all the more hilarious by the fact that you don't know how to change your writing style, or set up profiles in ways that could even begin to fool people. You look insane, and worse, desperate. Go quietly into that good night, old chap.

Comment

Starting Lineup !!!!!
            Big Changes - Supinski on first line, Vidmar out
            Taylor centering second line with Zach and Pontarelli
            Newhouse in

DUTCHMEN HOCKEY
            DANGER - MEN AT WORK

Comment

Do you know why Vidmar is out?
              Hockey is life, the rest is just details!

Comment

Originally posted by Goaliefan View Post
                Do you know why Vidmar is out?
                I don't know. If it's an injury I am sure they would not tell us. It's on ESPN3. I saw the first period and we looked terrible and Yale looked great and we dropped two quick goals. I turned it off and went back to work and I just looked up and we scored three in the second. I am definitely going to keep it off in the third. If we can pull this off it would be huge. Lots of physicality in this game. I hope no one gets hurt.
                DUTCHMEN HOCKEY
                DANGER - MEN AT WORK

Comment

That's a bit of an upset for Yale. Individual player skills saved us (Foo).
                  Let's go Union !
                  ECAC Regular season champion : 2010-11, 2011-12, 2013-14, 2016-17
                  ECAC Tournament champion : 2012, 2013, 2014
                  NCAA champion : 2014

Comment

Union 5, Yale 3
                    Huge ... exceedingly great !!!!
                    Hat Trick for Foo !!!
                    Last edited by Dutchman; 12-10-2016, 08:28 PM.
                    DUTCHMEN HOCKEY
                    DANGER - MEN AT WORK

Comment

Another 4 point weekend.......

U is on a roll !!

Comment

U lookin' good. Big weekend at UVM next. 4th in the PWR at the moment. UC at 10 as this is written.

Comment

What's with all of the fighting in this thread? Union is playing some good hockey. Great to see. Hopefully we can keep it up. Let's Go U!
                          LET'S GO UNION DA DA DADADA

Comment

Originally posted by UnionHockeyManiac View Post
                            What's with all of the fighting in this thread?
                            We have a local (Schenectady St Rose alum) that has been trashing our team and coaches. He masquerades as a fan. In the past he has really trashed Alex. It sounds like he forgets to take his meds every now and then.
                            DUTCHMEN HOCKEY
                            DANGER - MEN AT WORK

Comment

In the past 15 years in ECAC, 28 league points have always got you a first round bye and of course, home ice. We have 17. Five more wins and a tie gets us to 28. What a great start. We still have some major ECAC hurdles as the remaing matchups are against, for the most part, the top half of the league but we have a month to worry about that. Alex has really given us a chance to win these past 4 games.
                              DUTCHMEN HOCKEY
                              DANGER - MEN AT WORK

Comment

Originally posted by UnionHockeyManiac View Post
                                What's with all of the fighting in this thread? Union is playing some good hockey. Great to see. Hopefully we can keep it up. Let's Go U!
                                Paul Wintrich of Stamford CT has created 4 different profiles (so far) which he uses to insult me on here with such ferocious barbs such as "I bet he likes pink," and "St. Rose Grad." He also constantly leaves insane and vulgar rep comments on my profile. He's hijacked the thread by posting insults and agreeing with himself under different usernames, and clearly shouldn't be allowed the simple privilege of an internet connection. It's insane behavior that's embarrassing to the entire Union community on here. If anyone needs meds, I think it's the guy in his late 70s who makes infinite profiles on USCHO to engage his senile attacks on another user.

By the way, Paul, you Highlights Magazine reject, I live in NYC. I go to NYU. I was a member here long before you, I've had season tickets since the mid-90s, and still do. I commute to every home game. I'm allowed to criticize a player if I want. It's not "trashing," it's "evaluating." Something you're not capable of doing, along with writing complete sentences, making believable ghost profiles, effectively hiding your online identity, and not making sexist comments.

You want to keep going, keep going. Everyone on here knows you're posting from 4 different profiles now. You're a joke. Worst part is, you know nothing about hockey.

Comment

Working...
                                X