LeBron: Discuss

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• LeBron: Discuss

Not sure that there has been a more polarizing athlete in recent memory. A phenom who has/is fulfilling his early athletic promise. An incredible mix of size, strength and skill. 4 time MVP, 3 time World Champ, and 3 time Playoff MVP. And yet......

* The Announcement
    * The MVP/ not really MVP discussion
    * So many other tweets, quotes, post that make you roll your eyes.

Love him or loathe him?
    Cleverly disguised as a responsible adult

Re: LeBron: Discuss

No.
    If you want to be a BADGER, just come along with me

BRING BACK PAT RICHTER!!!

At his graduation ceremony from the U of Minnesota, my cousin got a keychain. When asked what UW gave her for graduation, my sister said, "A degree from a University that matters."

Canned music is a pathetic waste of your time.

Comment

The first person to use the phrase "hot take" in this thread gets a Mazda Miata thrown at them.
      Michigan Tech Huskies Pep Band: There's No Use Trying To Talk. No Human Sound Can Stand Up To This. Loud Enough To Knock You Down.

Comment

My hot take is that Lebron is top 5 all time.
        **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by dropthatpuck-Scooby's a lost cause.
        Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

LeBron who? What sport does he play?
          Hollywood Hair Care Tip for Infinity (Directly from Hollywood himself)
          when its minus 20 and u have to go outside.. make sure u wear a winter hat as the mohawk does not enjoy the winter weathe(r)
          Hollywood Amazingness

Comment

Originally posted by Dirty View Post
            Gym Hockey.
            **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by dropthatpuck-Scooby's a lost cause.
            Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

Apparently, you do not punch him in the sack. Nothing good will come of it.
              What kind of cheese are you planning to put on top?

Comment

Originally posted by Dirty View Post
                Foulball

Comment

Originally posted by FadeToBlack&Gold View Post
                  Foulball
                  Especially after he gets punched in the sack.
                  FERRIS STATE UNIVERSITY: 2012 FROZEN FOUR

God, that was fun...

Comment

Isn't LeBron an old Chrysler convertible from back in the 90s? I remember hearing that those things sucked, and they're nowhere to be found on the roads anymore around here.
                    "The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command." George Orwell, 1984

"One does not simply walk into Mordor. Its Black Gates are guarded by more than just Orcs. There is evil there that does not sleep, and the Great Eye is ever watchful. It is a barren wasteland, riddled with fire and ash and dust, the very air you breathe is a poisonous fume." Boromir

"Good news! We have a delivery." Professor Farnsworth

Comment

Originally posted by St. Clown View Post
                      Isn't LeBron an old Chrysler convertible from back in the 90s? I remember hearing that those things sucked, and they're nowhere to be found on the roads anymore around here.
                      No, LeBron was that crooked energy company that cooked their books and made everyone lose their jobs.
                      Michigan Tech Huskies Pep Band: There's No Use Trying To Talk. No Human Sound Can Stand Up To This. Loud Enough To Knock You Down.

Comment

I thought Lebron Brons were those little bite-sized ice cream chunks covered in chocolate?

God, that was fun...

Comment

Originally posted by ScoobyDoo View Post
                          My hot take is that Lebron is top 5 all time.
                          Dang, and I had some plans to hot rod a Miata.

Comment

Is there a procedure to determine which LeBron we are talking about here, so we can answer the call of the question? There's probably a meaningful difference between bite sized ice cream chunks and a crooked energy company.

Comment

Originally posted by burd View Post
                              Is there a procedure to determine which LeBron we are talking about here, so we can answer the call of the question? There's probably a meaningful difference between bite sized ice cream chunks and a crooked energy company.
                              And without the crooked energy company to keep things cold, the ice cream is sure to melt. So yes, this needs to be resolved.

God, that was fun...

Comment

Working...
                              X