LeBron: Discuss

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by St. Clown View Post
    Isn't LeBron an old Chrysler convertible from back in the 90s? I remember hearing that those things sucked, and they're nowhere to be found on the roads anymore around here.
    My parents had one of those in the early 80's (although not a convertible), and a Cordoba before that. Both of which were colossal pieces of ****.
    FERRIS STATE UNIVERSITY: 2012 FROZEN FOUR

God, that was fun...

Comment

Re: LeBron: Discuss

So the guy asks a legit question in a new thread and instead of either discussing it with him (or ignoring it if you dont care) you come in here with completely unoriginal jokes and **** on it. Talk about a ****** move...

LeBron is the best player in the world hands down. His ego is no different than Michael Jordan's.
      "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
      -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
      -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
      -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

Originally posted by Handyman View Post
        So the guy asks a legit question in a new thread and instead of either discussing it with him (or ignoring it if you dont care) you come in here with completely unoriginal jokes and **** on it. Talk about a ****** move...

LeBron is the best player in the world hands down. His ego is no different than Michael Jordan's.
        Is there a bigger hypocrite on the board? Like you wouldn't do the exact same thing if it were a topic you didn't really care about!

Comment

Are you hall monitor all week?

Comment

He could have used the 2.5 year old bouncyball thread as a hint that people here simply don't care that much and most discussion will be snark.
            "I went over the facts in my head, and admired how much uglier the situation had just become. Over the years I've learned that ignorance is more than just bliss. It's freaking orgasmic ecstasy".- Harry Dresden, Blood Rites

Western Michigan Bronco Hockey- 2012 Mason Cup Champions

Comment

Originally posted by Hammer View Post
              My parents had one of those in the early 80's (although not a convertible), and a Cordoba before that. Both of which were colossal pieces of ****.
              Did it have Rich Corinthian Leather?
              "I'm not crazy about reality, but it's still the only place to get a decent meal."
              Groucho Marx
              "You can't fix stupid. There's not a pill you can take; there's not a class you can go to. Stupid is forever. "
              Ron White
              "If we stop being offensive, the Terrorists win."
              Milo Bloom

Comment

Originally posted by Hammer View Post
                But Rich Corithian Leather!

Gotta help with the jump shot.

Comment

OP- good news. One person cares.

Comment

He has dominated the nba since his rookie year. The king James stuff makes me dislike him. He might be the best player ever, if not certainly in the discussion
                    I swear there ain't no heaven but I pray there ain't no hell.

Maine Hockey Love it or Leave it

Comment

I remember when he won the NBA title with the Heat the same year the Blackhawks won the Cup and someone posted a side by side picture with quotes from the MVPs. LeBron's was all "I" "I" "I" and - I think it was Jonathan Toews - was all "the team" "we" etc. Remember that? Yesterday a friend retweeted a picture of LeBron with the trophy and said he hadn't seen one photo of any other Cavs players holding it. It's all about him. That said, he's OK. Could be much worse.

Comment

Originally posted by walrus View Post
                        He has dominated the nba since his rookie year. The king James stuff makes me dislike him. He might be the best player ever, if not certainly in the discussion
                        No.

HOF career? No doubt. Not even a question. Top 5? No. Top 10? I might give a couple seconds' listen. Top 20? Maybe/probably.
                        Never really developed a taste for tequila. Kind of hard to understand how you make a drink out of something that sharp, inhospitable. Now, bourbon is easy to understand.
                        Tastes like a warm summer day. -Raylan Givens

Comment

Good
                          a legend and an out of work bum look a lot alike, daddy.

Comment

I bet you wish you had this moment back.

Comment

Originally posted by Slap Shot View Post
                              I bet you wish you had this moment back.
                              Never really developed a taste for tequila. Kind of hard to understand how you make a drink out of something that sharp, inhospitable. Now, bourbon is easy to understand.
                              Tastes like a warm summer day. -Raylan Givens

Comment

Originally posted by Brenthoven View Post
                                No.

HOF career? No doubt. Not even a question. Top 5? No. Top 10? I might give a couple seconds' listen. Top 20? Maybe/probably.
                                Really, tell me who is in top 5.
                                I swear there ain't no heaven but I pray there ain't no hell.

Maine Hockey Love it or Leave it

Comment

Working...
                                X