Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Campaign 2016 Part XIII: Clinton destrueretur est. Trump est destruetur. Vox Populi!

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Campaign 2016 Part XIII: Clinton destrueretur est. Trump est destruetur. Vox Pop

Originally posted by Rover View Post
    If Hillary Clinton is good enough for Elizabeth Warren, she ought to be good enough for Bernie Sanders.
    If Hilary was good enough for Liawatha wouldn't she have endorsed her a long time ago? What choice does she have once Hilary won?
    I swear there ain't no heaven but I pray there ain't no hell.

Maine Hockey Love it or Leave it

Comment

• Re: Campaign 2016 Part XIII: Clinton destrueretur est. Trump est destruetur. Vox Pop

I thought in passing I saw Trump's kids were the reason the campaign dude was fired. Did I see that right?

Comment

Originally posted by Scarlet View Post
        I thought in passing I saw Trump's kids were the reason the campaign dude was fired. Did I see that right?
        That is what Breitbart was claiming this morning, so I'd take that with several large grains of salt.

Comment

Originally posted by Scarlet View Post
          ABC is reporting that yes, you saw that right. And that they are a likely source as the firing.

Comment

Originally posted by Kepler View Post
            they're worthless. They have never accomplished anything but terrible optics and they don't understand how real politics, organization, and leadership work.
            I just call them Millenials.
            Code:
            As of 9/21/10:         As of 9/13/10:
            College Hockey 6       College Football 0
            BTHC 4                 WCHA FC:  1
            Originally posted by SanTropez
            May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
            Originally posted by bigblue_dl
            I don't even know how to classify magic vagina smoke babies..
            Originally posted by Kepler
            When the giraffes start building radio telescopes they can join too.
            He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

Comment

http://gawker.com/the-trump-campaign...mar-1782328357

It's happening!
              Code:
              As of 9/21/10:         As of 9/13/10:
              College Hockey 6       College Football 0
              BTHC 4                 WCHA FC:  1
              Originally posted by SanTropez
              May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
              Originally posted by bigblue_dl
              I don't even know how to classify magic vagina smoke babies..
              Originally posted by Kepler
              When the giraffes start building radio telescopes they can join too.
              He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

Comment

Originally posted by dxmnkd316 View Post
                So, h'e using the campaign for self-promotion and the money he's raising goes back into his properties.

OK, I can see that.

He used to threaten to run to get free media. Then one day he (or more likely, someone else) had the Leo Bloom Moment and realized he could get far more air time and grift contributions if he ran and lost.

The fact that he won the nomination is just a force multiplier.
                Last edited by Kepler; 06-21-2016, 07:51 AM.
                Cornell University
                National Champion 1967, 1970
                ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
                Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

So this has all been "Spring Time for Hitler?"

Comment

Originally posted by alfablue View Post
                    So this has all been "Spring Time for Hitler?"
                    Nicely done.
                    Cornell University
                    National Champion 1967, 1970
                    ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
                    Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

Godwin!!!!
                      If you don't change the world today, how can it be any better tomorrow?

Comment

Originally posted by LynahFan View Post
                        Godwin!!!!
                        More of a callback to The Producers than an actual comparison to Hitler. We'll have to go to the judges on this one.
                        Go Green! Go White! Go State!

1966, 1986, 2007

Go Tigers, Go Packers, Go Red Wings, Go Pistons

Comment

Originally posted by Spartanforlife4 View Post
                          More of a callback to The Producers than an actual comparison to Hitler. We'll have to go to the judges on this one.
                          It was clearly more of a joke than actually calling out Godwin's Law.
                          "The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command." George Orwell, 1984

"One does not simply walk into Mordor. Its Black Gates are guarded by more than just Orcs. There is evil there that does not sleep, and the Great Eye is ever watchful. It is a barren wasteland, riddled with fire and ash and dust, the very air you breathe is a poisonous fume." Boromir

"Good news! We have a delivery." Professor Farnsworth

Comment

Originally posted by Spartanforlife4 View Post
                            Kep started with the Leo Bloom reference- pretty easy extension to the musical they used to make money by having the worst show on Broadway.

But if one wants to make connections to Trump without The Producers, you are doing it on your own.

Comment

Ladies and Gentlemen, I give you the standard bearer for Conservatives and Republicans in the United States of America.

Speaking to a group of top social conservative evangelical Christian leaders at a gathering in New York City, Trump said, “we don't know anything about Hillary in terms of religion.”

“Now, she's been in the public eye for years and years, and yet there's no — there's nothing out there,” Trump said. “There's like nothing out there. It's going to be an extension of Obama but it's going to be worse, because with Obama you had your guard up. With Hillary you don't, and it's going to be worse.”
                              **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by dropthatpuck-Scooby's a lost cause.
                              Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

Originally posted by ScoobyDoo View Post
                                Ladies and Gentlemen, I give you the standard bearer for Conservatives and Republicans in the United States of America.
                                Be afraid. Be very afraid.

Comment

Working...
                                X