X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Days Since Last Mass Shooting: 0 - II

OK, how's this for a conspiracy theory?

Trump ordered one of his "followers" to do this knowing it would be covered "Bigly" by the media, t distract from the report of the Russians hacking into the election.....

Yes, this is totally a ridiculous post, but hey, if people want to believe false flags, then by all means throw this theory out there and throw yourself further into the loony bin.
    Uncle Mickey: July 23, 1950-July 22, 2003

WRPI, 91.5 FM...usually color commentary.

Comment

Originally posted by jericho View Post

Trump ordered one of his "followers" to do this knowing it would be covered "Bigly" by the media, t distract from the report of the Russians hacking into the election.....

Yes, this is totally a ridiculous post, but hey, if people want to believe false flags, then by all means throw this theory out there and throw yourself further into the loony bin.
      That one's even beyond me... you'd have a better chance if you were to claim the dude that did it is Russian...

Comment

Anyone watch the Gov get interviewed. He called Pence/Trump but not the Prez. When asked why he said he "has a personal relationship with Mr Trump". Now that is ef/fed up.

Comment

I noticed that as well. This is getting weird and gross.
          Code:
          As of 9/21/10:         As of 9/13/10:
          College Hockey 6       College Football 0
          BTHC 4                 WCHA FC:  1
          Originally posted by SanTropez
          May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
          Originally posted by bigblue_dl
          I don't even know how to classify magic vagina smoke babies..
          Originally posted by Kepler
          When the giraffes start building radio telescopes they can join too.
          He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

Comment

A lot more info here.

Relevant part:
            Anchorage police had repeated contact with Santiago throughout 2016, Tolley said Saturday, including for at least four physical disturbances from January through October. Only one, in January 2016, resulted in an arrest warrant.

In February, Tolley said, Santiago violated the conditions of his release from the January domestic violence charges and was arrested again. Santiago was not arrested after any of the other physical disturbances, one in March and two in October, Tolley said.

On Nov. 7, when he showed up at the FBI field office with concerns about mind control, Ritzman said Santiago appeared "agitated, incoherent and made disjointed statements." Ritzman said Santiago told agents "he did not wish to harm anyone" but as a result of his erratic behavior, FBI agents contacted APD.

Tolley described the incident as a "mental health crisis." He said when city police officers arrived at the FBI building downtown, they were told by agents that Santiago was "asking for help" and was having "terroristic thoughts and believed he was being influenced by ISIS."

Santiago "had a loaded magazine on him" but left his firearm in his vehicle before contacting agents, said Tolley, adding that Santiago's newborn child was also in the vehicle. Police transported Santiago to a mental health facility where he was admitted, Tolley said.

Ritzman said the FBI had subpoenaed Santiago's mental health records. He declined to answer where Santiago was held and for how long, citing the ongoing investigation.

During the incident at the FBI office, local police logged Santiago's weapon into evidence, Tolley said. Santiago tried to retrieve his gun 23 days later on Nov. 30, but did not get it that day. The weapon was released to him Dec. 8, Tolley said.

Karen Loeffler, U.S. Attorney for Alaska, said at the press conference Saturday there was no legal basis in federal law to prevent Santiago from having the firearm.

The FBI closed its assessment of Santiago "after conducting database reviews and interagency checks," Ritzman said.
            When the cracks in the system are more akin to canyons, it fairly easy for things like this to happen.
            U-A-A!!!Go!Go!GreenandGold!
            Applejack Tells You How UAA Is Doing...
            I spell Failure with UAF

Originally posted by UAFIceAngel
            But let's be real...There are 40 some other teams and only two alaskan teams...the day one of us wins something big will be the day I transfer to UAA
            Originally posted by Doyle Woody
            Best sign by a visting Seawolf fan Friday went to a young man who held up a piece of white poster board that read: "YOU CAN'T SPELL FAILURE WITHOUT UAF."

Comment

What I don't get is the guy only.checked one thing, his gun. No carry on from what I read, just a checked gun. That should have been a red flag and a call should have been made to the FLL airport and security could have at least met the guy at the gate.

Comment

What I don't get is the guy only.checked one thing, his gun. No carry on from what I read, just a checked gun. That should have been a red flag and a call should have been made to the FLL airport and security could have at least met the guy at the gate.
                Yeah, gun owners wouldn't be upset about that at all.

Comment

I don't see a problem with that
                  Code:
                  As of 9/21/10:         As of 9/13/10:
                  College Hockey 6       College Football 0
                  BTHC 4                 WCHA FC:  1
                  Originally posted by SanTropez
                  May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
                  Originally posted by bigblue_dl
                  I don't even know how to classify magic vagina smoke babies..
                  Originally posted by Kepler
                  When the giraffes start building radio telescopes they can join too.
                  He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

Comment

• Originally posted by jerphisch View Post
                    Yeah, gun owners wouldn't be upset about that at all.
                    The ones that don't shoot up airports won't

Comment

But that gun has so many other useful purposes. Evening the odds against crafty, well-armed deer. Companion in a scared, lonely, isolated world. Cock longener. Helping you jerk off thinking about one-in-a-trillion fantasy scenarios. People die from drinking too much water too.
                      Originally posted by dicaslover
                      Yep, you got it. I heart Maize.

Originally posted by Kristin
                      Maybe I'm missing something but you just asked me which MSU I go to and then you knew the theme of my homecoming, how do you know one and not the other?

Western College Hockey Blog

Comment

Originally posted by MaizeRage View Post
                        But that gun has so many other useful purposes. Evening the odds against crafty, well-armed deer. Companion in a scared, lonely, isolated world. Cock longener. Helping you jerk off thinking about one-in-a-trillion fantasy scenarios. People die from drinking too much water too.
                        "The purpose of a gun is to make a short man feel tall."
                        Cornell University
                        National Champion 1967, 1970
                        ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
                        Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

Counter reset. Fox reporting 2 dead, 2 wounded

@frednewspost: #BREAKING: Fire official: Multiple people shot at elementary school in San Bernardino, California:

http://bit.ly/2pmqFrU
                          CCT '77 & '78
                          4 kids
                          5 grandsons (BCA 7/09, CJA 5/14, JDL 8/14, JFL 6/16, PJL 7/18)
                          1 granddaughter (EML 4/18)

”Any society that would give up a little liberty to gain a little security will deserve neither and lose both.”
                          - Benjamin Franklin

Banned from the St. Lawrence University Facebook page - March 2016 (But I got better).

I want to live forever. So far, so good.

Comment

Originally posted by joecct View Post
                            Counter reset. Fox reporting 2 dead, 2 wounded

@frednewspost: #BREAKING: Fire official: Multiple people shot at elementary school in San Bernardino, California:

http://bit.ly/2pmqFrU
                            Ick. If you listen very quietly you can hear Trump, Bannon, Jones and O'Reilly all praying, "please be Muslim, please be Muslim..."
                            Cornell University
                            ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
                            Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

• Originally posted by Kepler View Post
                              Ick. If you listen very quietly you can hear Trump, Bannon, Jones and O'Reilly all praying, "please be Muslim, please be Muslim..."
                              Maybe a murder/suicide domestic dispute...
                              CCT '77 & '78
                              4 kids
                              5 grandsons (BCA 7/09, CJA 5/14, JDL 8/14, JFL 6/16, PJL 7/18)
                              1 granddaughter (EML 4/18)

”Any society that would give up a little liberty to gain a little security will deserve neither and lose both.”
                              - Benjamin Franklin

Banned from the St. Lawrence University Facebook page - March 2016 (But I got better).

I want to live forever. So far, so good.

Comment

Originally posted by joecct View Post
                                Maybe a murder/suicide domestic dispute...
                                The KTLA page's "related stories" for San Bernardino are incredible. A lot of sh-t goes down in that town. Lots of garden variety shootings and underaged prostitution rings, which, you know, just another day, but you also get run down if you stop to help a kitten.
                                Cornell University

Comment

Working...
                                X