This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Days Since Last Mass Shooting: 0 - II

Sad. Now to see what the reaction will be compared to what happened here.

Comment

Gun legislation in Germany is considered among the strictest gun control in the world.
      The preceding post may contain trigger words and is not safe-space approved. <-- Virtue signaling.

North Dakota Hockey:

Comment

Yeah, that's why it happens daily here and so rarely there.
        **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by dropthatpuck-Scooby's a lost cause.
        Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

Yeah, homicide gun death rate in the US is 50 times higher than it is in Germany.
          Go Gophers!

Comment

• And its gun death rate is among the lowest. So you're saying gun control works?

Comment

Originally posted by unofan View Post
              And its gun death rate is among the lowest. So you're saying gun control works?
              Gun death rate just means the victim died. Survivals happen much more often these days. Either that, or they're a poor shot.

Comment

I'm saying how would gun violence happen with some of the strictest laws in the world?
                The preceding post may contain trigger words and is not safe-space approved. <-- Virtue signaling.

North Dakota Hockey:

Comment

Reset the reset. Looks like nobody died except the Perp.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/2016...-in-viernheim/
                  CCT '77 & '78
                  4 kids
                  5 grandsons (BCA 7/09, CJA 5/14, JDL 8/14, JFL 6/16, PJL 7/18)
                  1 granddaughter (EML 4/18)

”Any society that would give up a little liberty to gain a little security will deserve neither and lose both.”
                  - Benjamin Franklin

Banned from the St. Lawrence University Facebook page - March 2016 (But I got better).

I want to live forever. So far, so good.

Comment

• Originally posted by The Sicatoka View Post
                    I'm saying how would gun violence happen with some of the strictest laws in the world?
                    What a stupid argument.

Drunk driving accidents still happen with strict laws. That doesn't mean strict laws don't reduce drunk driving and they aren't worth having.

Comment

Originally posted by joecct View Post
                      Reset the reset. Looks like nobody died except the Perp.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/2016...-in-viernheim/
                      Bad aim?
                      Cornell University
                      National Champion 1967, 1970
                      ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
                      Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

• Originally posted by The Sicatoka View Post

Comment

• Originally posted by Kepler View Post
                          Bad aim?
                          No bullets, just gas. Guess the polizei red carded him.
                          CCT '77 & '78
                          4 kids
                          5 grandsons (BCA 7/09, CJA 5/14, JDL 8/14, JFL 6/16, PJL 7/18)
                          1 granddaughter (EML 4/18)

”Any society that would give up a little liberty to gain a little security will deserve neither and lose both.”
                          - Benjamin Franklin

Banned from the St. Lawrence University Facebook page - March 2016 (But I got better).

I want to live forever. So far, so good.

Comment

Originally posted by The Sicatoka View Post
                            And this is why we know for sure that the wrong side won the Civil War.
                            **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by dropthatpuck-Scooby's a lost cause.
                            Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

Originally posted by Kepler View Post
                              Bad aim?
                              Bad gas.

North Dakota Hockey:

Comment

Originally posted by The Sicatoka View Post
                                So now that it looks like the "gunman" was shooting blanks and the injuries were caused by the police's tear gas, would you care to retract this already absurd statement?

Comment

Working...
                                X