This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Days Since Last Mass Shooting: 0 - II

Apparently the guy is dead, looking for some women that may have been with him. Full Auto weapon, lots of damage real quick. I wonder what this guys major malfunction was?
    I swear there ain't no heaven but I pray there ain't no hell.

Maine Hockey Love it or Leave it

Comment

Over 50 dead and 200+ hurt according to PD
      Code:
      As of 9/21/10:         As of 9/13/10:
      College Hockey 6       College Football 0
      BTHC 4                 WCHA FC:  1
      Originally posted by SanTropez
      May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
      Originally posted by bigblue_dl
      I don't even know how to classify magic vagina smoke babies..
      Originally posted by Kepler
      When the giraffes start building radio telescopes they can join too.
      He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

Comment

Trump tweeted that, despite this, the shooter is good people.
        PSNetwork / XBOX GamerTag: xJeris
        Steam Profile

Sports Allegiance
        NFL: CHI; MLB: MN, NYM; NHL: MN, MTL; NCAAB: MN, UNLV; NCAAF: MN, MIA; NCAAH: MN; Soccer: USA, Blackburn

Comment

Should just close this thread. Now is not the time to talk about guns.

In all seriousness, I'm just heartbroken. My stepdaughter was married at Mandalay Bay 2 weeks ago. I'm just trying to fight back the tears as I watch the news coverage. There are no words to describe this right now, at least not from me.

Comment

Originally posted by dave122793 View Post

In all seriousness, I'm just heartbroken. My stepdaughter was married at Mandalay Bay 2 weeks ago. I'm just trying to fight back the tears as I watch the news coverage. There are no words to describe this right now, at least not from me.
            Or the politics of the shooter or the cops or....

Simply horrific.
            Growing old is mandatory -- growing up is optional!

Comment

Originally posted by walrus View Post
              Apparently the guy is dead, looking for some women that may have been with him. Full Auto weapon, lots of damage real quick. I wonder what this guys major malfunction was?
              One witness was told, going into the festival, that they were all going to die. https://newswars.com/concert-goers-w...to-die-tonight
              Last edited by FlagDUDE08; 10-02-2017, 07:15 AM.

Comment

Someone correct me if I'm wrong, but didn't Nevada just pass universal background checks in the last election?
                Originally posted by BobbyBrady
                Crosby probably wouldn't even be on BC's top two lines next year

Comment

Originally posted by Drew S. View Post
                  Someone correct me if I'm wrong, but didn't Nevada just pass universal background checks in the last election?
                  Yes, but it was deemed unenforceable. It was also a "gun free zone" where this happened.

Comment

Originally posted by dave122793 View Post

Never is. When there's a mass shooting, we can't talk about guns for respect. When there's not, we just don't talk about it, and claim 2nd amendment.

By now, most should be numb over mass shootings like this, since we don't do anything about it, and just wash, rinse, repeat. It's going to happen again.

If we are not going to talk about guns, get used to it.

Comment

Originally posted by alfablue View Post
                      Never is. When there's a mass shooting, we can't talk about guns for respect. When there's not, we just don't talk about it, and claim 2nd amendment.

By now, most should be numb over mass shootings like this, since we don't do anything about it, and just wash, rinse, repeat. It's going to happen again.

If we are not going to talk about guns, get used to it.
                      Guess what, guns weren't allowed where it happened. THAT is why your arguments carry no water. Those people were crowded and defenseless. Just take one look at what is happening in Europe, where guess what, they're banned.

Comment

Wouldn't have mattered. This ***** fired from his hotel room with an automatic rifle. Now we're going to have to put metal detectors in hotels and go through security there.
                        **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by dropthatpuck-Scooby's a lost cause.
                        Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

• Originally posted by ScoobyDoo View Post
                          Wouldn't have mattered. This ***** fired from his hotel room with an automatic rifle. Now we're going to have to put metal detectors in hotels and go through security there.
                          It's a miracle it hasn't happened in a place like Times Square. No doubt it is a vulnerability.

Comment

Originally posted by ScoobyDoo View Post
                            I don't recall being able to open the windows in the higher hotel rooms... of course, it's been two years since I was in Vegas, and I didn't stay at any of those hotels...

Comment

Originally posted by Drew S. View Post
                              It's a miracle it hasn't happened in a place like Times Square. No doubt it is a vulnerability.
                              They pretty much shut down things in the vicinity and gets very crowded very early. Unless you're camping there for a few days, you aren't getting a clear shot.

Comment

• Originally posted by FlagDUDE08 View Post
                                I don't recall being able to open the windows in the higher hotel rooms... of course, it's been two years since I was in Vegas, and I didn't stay at any of those hotels...
                                He probably just shot the windows out.

Comment

Working...
                                X