Quote Originally Posted by SonOfSouthie
    Oh yeah
    Ok, go on.
    Code:
    As of 9/21/10:         As of 9/13/10:
    College Hockey 6       College Football 0
    BTHC 4                 WCHA FC:  1
    Quote Originally Posted by SanTropez View Post
    May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
    Quote Originally Posted by bigblue_dl View Post
    I don't even know how to classify magic vagina smoke babies..
    Quote Originally Posted by Kepler View Post
    When the giraffes start building radio telescopes they can join too.
    He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West.

Re: Days Since Last Mass Shooting: 0 - II

Quote Originally Posted by dxmnkd316 View Post
    No need for a clever title.

COntinuing the last thread...

Ok, go on.
    All the shootings and gang violence that everyone sees on tv happens on the south side of Chicago. The south side of Chicago has an African American population of 93%.
    A bad cause requires many words.

wubba lubba dub dub

Quote Originally Posted by SonofSouthie View Post
    All the shootings and gang violence that everyone sees on tv happens on the south side of Chicago. The south side of Chicago has an African American population of 93%.
    So in your words, Black people = gun violence. Nice.
    "The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command." George Orwell, 1984

Women and I have an understanding. They tend to stay away from me, and I tend to understand that I'm repulsive to them. It's not my favorite understanding.

Kichizapi Chetan

So the ex-wife claims the FBI told her to not mention that her guano loco ex just might be gay?
    http://nypost.com/2016/06/13/shooter...y-dating-apps/

And she might have gone ammo shopping with him? And drove him to scout the place?
    http://www.nbcnews.com/storyline/orl...5001e8aec55bcf
    The preceding post may contain trigger words and is not safe-space approved.

North Dakota Hockey:

Quote Originally Posted by St. Clown View Post
    So in your words, Black people = gun violence. Nice.
    No. The overwhelming number of gangs on the south side are black gangs. Those gangs commit the most murders on the south side. The south side is where the most murders are committed in Chicago.

Black "gangs" = gun violence.
    A bad cause requires many words.

We are implored over and over again to remember that Omar Mateen does not represent all Muslims. But in the eyes of the usual libturds and the media, he does represent all gun owners. Hmm...

Yep, still here

Political Correctness caused Orlando, per the NRA
    "I went over the facts in my head, and admired how much uglier the situation had just become. Over the years I've learned that ignorance is more than just bliss. It's freaking orgasmic ecstasy".- Harry Dresden, Blood Rites

Western Michigan Bronco Hockey- 2012 Mason Cup Champions

Capt
    No. The overwhelming number of gangs on the south side are black gangs. Those gangs commit the most murders on the south side. The south side is where the most murders are committed in Chicago.

With legally obtained guns, I'm sure.

Kichizapi Chetan

This crime creates a massive strategy of tension because it appears to be that a person in a so-called protective class attacks a bar where many of the patrons are part of a protective class.

It is a multi-layered event that augments the perfect political storm. It’s a gay issue, it’s a gun issue, it’s a Muslim issue, it’s a political issue, it’s hate, it’s terror, it’s internet – it’s a false flag.
    http://www.groundzeromedia.org/2016/...eth-dougherty/

North Dakota Hockey:

Quote Originally Posted by hockeyplayer1015 View Post
    With legally obtained guns, I'm sure.
    Lots of gang members frequent Cabelas, I guess.
    Having a clear conscience just means you have a bad memory or you had a boring weekend.

RIP - Kirby

Quote Originally Posted by bigblue_dl View Post
    The city of Chicago is also one of the most restrictive cities in the country for guns....and has one of the worst gun death rates. How is that working out for you
    Fine...because your general point is 100% wrong.

The highest rate of gun deaths occur in states with high gun ownership and lax gun laws. The highest rate of gun deaths:

1. Alaska
    2. Louisiana
    3. Mississippi
    4. Alabama
    5. Montana

46. Connecticut
    47. New York
    48. Mass
    49. Rhode Island
    50. Hawaii

http://www.vpc.org/press/states-with...2014-confirms/
    Go Gophers!

It's "the baddest part of town."
    That community is already in the process of dissolution where each man begins to eye his neighbor as a possible enemy, where non-conformity with the accepted creed, political as well as religious, is a mark of disaffection; where denunciation, without specification or backing, takes the place of evidence; where orthodoxy chokes freedom of dissent; where faith in the eventual supremacy of reason has become so timid that we dare not enter our convictions in the open lists, to win or lose.

Quote Originally Posted by 5mn_Major View Post

The highest rate of gun deaths occur in states with high gun ownership and lax gun laws. The highest rate of gun deaths:

1. Alaska
    2. Louisiana
    3. Mississippi
    4. Alabama
    5. Montana

46. Connecticut
    47. New York
    48. Mass
    49. Rhode Island
    50. Hawaii

http://www.factcheck.org/2015/10/gun...hs-and-crimes/
    Having a clear conscience just means you have a bad memory or you had a boring weekend.

RIP - Kirby

Inspired by Actual Events

Quote Originally Posted by 5mn_Major View Post

1. Alaska
    2. Louisiana
    3. Mississippi
    4. Alabama
    5. Montana

46. Connecticut
    47. New York
    48. Mass
    49. Rhode Island
    50. Hawaii

It's a trick question because "gun deaths" mostly equals "suicides by gun." (Imagine what would happen if you woke up and realized you were living in Alaska or Louisiana or Mississippi.) Go on and check out "firearm homicide" or "mass shootings."
    Huskies are very intelligent and trainable. Huskies make an excellent jogging companion, as long as it is not too hot. Grooming is minimal; bathing is normally unnecessary.
    USCHO Fantasy Baseball Champion 2011 2013 2015

Kichizapi Chetan

An August 2013 CDC report looked at rates for gun homicides in the 50 most populous metropolitan areas. It found that for 2009-2010, the top gun murder rate areas were, in order: New Orleans, Memphis, Detroit, Birmingham, St. Louis, Baltimore, Jacksonville, Kansas City, Philadelphia and Chicago.

Six of those cities are in states with poor scores for their gun laws, while the other four get a “C” or better. Chicago, which placed last in the top 10, had a ban on handguns at the time. There’s no discernible pattern among those cities, nor clear or convincing evidence in these statistics that shows more gun laws lead to more or less gun crime.
    Same source.

North Dakota Hockey:

Just a boring user.

I find it interesting that, for the most part, the one side that wants guns are ok to have innocent people die via the hands of bad people. As there's no real law to prevent it, and no new law will do anything to prevent it. And no law to restrict guns in anyway is constitutional.

I really wonder if one of your family members was in a mass shooting, if you would feel the exact same way.

Quote Originally Posted by geezer View Post
    It's a trick question because "gun deaths" mostly equals "suicides by gun." (Imagine what would happen if you woke up and realized you were living in Alaska or Louisiana or Mississippi.) Go on and check out "firearm homicide" or "mass shootings."
    From your article "In looking solely at the numbers of gun deaths and gun crimes,the data back up Obama, not Fiorina. But both politicians imply a causation that’s impossible to prove — that gun control laws lead to fewer or greater gun crimes or gun deaths. Obama talked about gun deaths, while Fiorina said “gun crime rates,” which could include aggravated assault and robberies."

The first sentence sums it up nicely. But also, seven of the top ten gun murder rate states received a Law Center to Prevent Gun Violence rating of F.

There is a strong correlation between gun deaths and lax gun control.
    Go Gophers!

Quote Originally Posted by alfablue View Post
    I find it interesting that, for the most part, the one side that wants guns are ok to have innocent people die via the hands of bad people. As there's no real law to prevent it, and no new law will do anything to prevent it. And no law to restrict guns in anyway is constitutional.

I really wonder if one of your family members was in a mass shooting, if you would feel the exact same way.
    That's the beauty of internet arguments for some. Integrity doesn't matter.
    Go Gophers!

Quote Originally Posted by johnnypohlfan View Post
    We are implored over and over again to remember that Omar Mateen does not represent all Muslims. But in the eyes of the usual libturds and the media, he does represent all gun owners. Hmm...
    Where has anyone said or even implied that he represents all gun owners?

Already insane, UAA making it worse
    Quote Originally Posted by geezer View Post
    I woke up wondering how work was gonna go.

Thread Information