Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Golf 2016 - I Phil we'll never hear the Rory of the Tiger again.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by joecct View Post
    I wish we could get the British broadcast in this country.
    Sky Sports? They're worse than ESPN.
    U-A-A!!!Go!Go!GreenandGold!
    Applejack Tells You How UAA Is Doing...
    I spell Failure with UAF

Originally posted by UAFIceAngel
    But let's be real...There are 40 some other teams and only two alaskan teams...the day one of us wins something big will be the day I transfer to UAA
    Originally posted by Doyle Woody
    Best sign by a visting Seawolf fan Friday went to a young man who held up a piece of white poster board that read: "YOU CAN'T SPELL FAILURE WITHOUT UAF."

Comment

• Re: Golf 2016 - I Phil we'll never hear the Rory of the Tiger again.

USA wins all 4 morning matches to open the Ryder Cup.
      FERRIS STATE UNIVERSITY: 2012 FROZEN FOUR

God, that was fun...

Comment

• Originally posted by Hammer View Post
        USA wins all 4 morning matches to open the Ryder Cup.
        In foursomes, no less. Go figure, golf is a funny game. First Friday foursomes sweep since 1980-something.

Comment

Have enjoyed watching this on SkySports with Butch Harmon and Rich Beem among others doing commentary. And listening to Colin Montgomery just about lose his s##t at the idea of Phil being on a winning team when he didn't hit a fairway all day was priceless!!

Comment

And it looks like USA will lose 3 of the 4 afternoon matches. Only 1 of the 4 matches is close, and the Euros are 2 up in that one.
            FERRIS STATE UNIVERSITY: 2012 FROZEN FOUR

God, that was fun...

Comment

Originally posted by Hammer View Post
              And it looks like USA will lose 3 of the 4 afternoon matches. Only 1 of the 4 matches is close, and the Euros are 2 up in that one.
              That four goal lead is the toughest ...
              The preceding post may contain trigger words and is not safe-space approved. <-- Virtue signaling.

North Dakota Hockey:

Comment

• Originally posted by Hammer View Post
                I wouldn't rule out Reed/Spieth possibly getting a half. 5.5 - 2.5 probably the best case at the end of today though, even 5-3 is probably as good as most USA fans could have expected.

Comment

All in all, a 5-3 lead after day 1 is not bad. It is just disappointing after having a 4-0 lead. Hold serve tomorrow and game on Sunday. Should be entertaining.
                  Having a clear conscience just means you have a bad memory or you had a boring weekend.

RIP - Kirby

Comment

Dear Meatball Minnesota Golf Fan,

Please stop p_ssing off Rory and Sergio. They're killing us.

Sincerely,

The United States of America

Comment

Uh this crowd is no different than any other for a Ryder and there's a huge mix of people, but typical Sconnie.

The US ****ed away that last 1/2 point.

Comment

Originally posted by Slap Shot View Post
                        Uh this crowd is no different than any other for a Ryder and there's a huge mix of people, but typical Sconnie.

The US ****ed away that last 1/2 point.

My first cast in months and I get YOU!?!?

Bwahahaha.

Comment

Originally posted by Gurtholfin View Post
                          My first cast in months and I couldn't not talk about Minnesota
                          fyp

Comment

Originally posted by Slap Shot View Post
                            fyp
                            Waahhhh!!

You lost. Just learn from it and move on.

Also good to see that you're not above sweeping provincial generalizations when you are criticizing my troll that did the same.

Comment

Just split, or better.

Comment

Originally posted by Gurtholfin View Post
                                Waahhhh!!

You lost. Just learn from it and move on.

Also good to see that you're not above sweeping provincial generalizations when you are criticizing my troll that did the same.
                                lolwut? Sweeping genralizations? I mentioned you only. Seriously just quit while you are behind. Are you drunk already at 1 pm?

Really bummed to see Phil get another pairing - he keeps putting his partner behind the eight-ball (tree) hole after hole.

When Rory is on his game he is not only fun to watch but nearly impossible to beat.
                                Last edited by Slap Shot; 10-01-2016, 01:07 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X