Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Golf 2016 - I Phil we'll never hear the Rory of the Tiger again.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by hockeyplayer1015 View Post
    Lee Westwood has been the USA's best player this afternoon.
    Twitter was made for stuff like this
    a legend and an out of work bum look a lot alike, daddy.

Comment

• Re: Golf 2016 - I Phil we'll never hear the Rory of the Tiger again.

Originally posted by mookie1995 View Post
      No
      This crowd is worse
      Based what I am reading in the media, it's bad. R rated crowd.
      CCT '77 & '78
      4 kids
      5 grandsons (BCA 7/09, CJA 5/14, JDL 8/14, JFL 6/16, PJL 7/18)
      1 granddaughter (EML 4/18)

”Any society that would give up a little liberty to gain a little security will deserve neither and lose both.”
      - Benjamin Franklin

Banned from the St. Lawrence University Facebook page - March 2016 (But I got better).

I want to live forever. So far, so good.

Comment

Not surprising, it's a short drive for all the drunk sconnies

Comment

Originally posted by joecct View Post
          Based what I am reading in the media, it's bad. R rated crowd.
          Sergio was being rather diplomatic in the description of the crowd, but he also did qualify it by saying it's no different then when the Americans cross the pond.
          Never really developed a taste for tequila. Kind of hard to understand how you make a drink out of something that sharp, inhospitable. Now, bourbon is easy to understand.
          Tastes like a warm summer day. -Raylan Givens

Comment

• Originally posted by Brenthoven View Post
            Sergio was being rather diplomatic in the description of the crowd, but he also did qualify it by saying it's no different then when the Americans cross the pond.
            I'd guess the Americans are probably a little more vulgar/brash than the UK crowds, although both would be hostile towards the visitors.

Comment

Originally posted by hockeyplayer1015 View Post
              I'd guess the Americans are probably a little more vulgar/brash than the UK crowds, although both would be hostile towards the visitors.
              I'd say it depends on verbage. Can't imagine the Americans dropping the CU Next Tuesday, whereas the Brits might. Less sensitive about that word over there. Cultural insults would be about the same level, I think.
              Never really developed a taste for tequila. Kind of hard to understand how you make a drink out of something that sharp, inhospitable. Now, bourbon is easy to understand.
              Tastes like a warm summer day. -Raylan Givens

Comment

Originally posted by Gurtholfin View Post
                Golf talk...

What a gorgeous course under these sun splashed skies.

Sergio is killing us just as much as Rory. Don't know what gets into him.

Another thing I have to remind myself is that Speith is a Ryder Cup rookie - easy to forget with how prominent he has been over the past 18 months. Wonder if pressure is getting to him a bit.
                Sergio is a monster in 4-ball/foursomes. 15-5-5 over his Ryder Cup career. He idolized Seve Ballesteros and really commits to this tournament in his memory.
                Last edited by ticapnews; 10-02-2016, 11:43 AM.

Comment

This is the most entertaining sporting event I've watched in a long time.

Great theater.

Comment

And on Sunday, we're not closing the show like we need to. Again.
                    FERRIS STATE UNIVERSITY: 2012 FROZEN FOUR

God, that was fun...

Comment

Originally posted by ticapnews View Post
                      Sergio is a monster in 4-ball/foursomes. 15-5-5 over his Ryder Cup career. He idolized Seve Ballesteros and really commits to this tournament in his memory.
                      he is like a brady type teammate. makes everyone with him better and grows with the stakes.

unfortunately he excels in an individual sport and gacks at the worst times
                      a legend and an out of work bum look a lot alike, daddy.

Comment

Man, this is going to be razor-thin, isn't it?

God, that was fun...

Comment

If Reed doesn't close out Rory on 18, this could tilt against the US in a hurry.

Speith just lost by having his ball move in the water when he checked to see if he had a stance.

God, that was fun...

Comment

Reed jars a birdie putt on 18 to close out Rory.

10 1/2.

God, that was fun...

Comment

• Originally posted by Hammer View Post
                              Man, this is going to be razor-thin, isn't it?
                              Back 4 of USA are >> Europe. I wonder who will get point 14.5?
                              CCT '77 & '78
                              4 kids
                              5 grandsons (BCA 7/09, CJA 5/14, JDL 8/14, JFL 6/16, PJL 7/18)
                              1 granddaughter (EML 4/18)

”Any society that would give up a little liberty to gain a little security will deserve neither and lose both.”
                              - Benjamin Franklin

Banned from the St. Lawrence University Facebook page - March 2016 (But I got better).

I want to live forever. So far, so good.

Comment

The back 5 now are 2-up or better.

I'm guessing it's Koepka. If not him, it's Kuchar.

God, that was fun...

Comment

Working...
                                X