Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Golf 2016 - I Phil we'll never hear the Rory of the Tiger again.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Golf 2016 - I Phil we'll never hear the Rory of the Tiger again.

"Typical Sconnie."

Is that somehow not a generalization?

Seriously, all these years on here... you're about as much fun as an anal fissure.

One surly mf.

Comment

You admitted that was your first visit back in who knows how long (you were missing?) and it was relative to MN but deflect all you'd like, right? I am sorry are you still talking? You jumped in first so please don't play Miss Innocent. And after all these years you can't not get over it. You can stop any time you'd like, but we complete you.
      Last edited by Slap Shot; 10-01-2016, 01:48 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Slap Shot View Post
        I am sorry are you still talking? You jumped in first so please don't play Miss Innocent. And after all these years you can't not get over it. You can stop any time you'd like, but we complete you.
        I'm not not playing (Miss) innocent.

I was trolling and you took the bait. You always take my bait. You can't not take my bait.

You may have any last necessary word(s) so this thread is no longer hijacked.

Comment

Golf talk...

What a gorgeous course under these sun splashed skies.

Sergio is killing us just as much as Rory. Don't know what gets into him.

Another thing I have to remind myself is that Speith is a Ryder Cup rookie - easy to forget with how prominent he has been over the past 18 months. Wonder if pressure is getting to him a bit.

Comment

Definitely wanna go in 4 years at Whistling Straits.

Have my name in for tickets.

Comment

Originally posted by Gurtholfin View Post
              Golf talk...

Another thing I have to remind myself is that Speith is a Ryder Cup rookie - easy to forget with how prominent he has been over the past 18 months. Wonder if pressure is getting to him a bit.
              Speith and Reed played 2 years ago. I believe they have been paired in every match they've played.
              CCT '77 & '78
              4 kids
              5 grandsons (BCA 7/09, CJA 5/14, JDL 8/14, JFL 6/16, PJL 7/18)
              1 granddaughter (EML 4/18)

”Any society that would give up a little liberty to gain a little security will deserve neither and lose both.”
              - Benjamin Franklin

Banned from the St. Lawrence University Facebook page - March 2016 (But I got better).

I want to live forever. So far, so good.

Comment

• Originally posted by Gurtholfin View Post
                Golf talk...

Spieth also came back to reality a bit this season, really. He's struggled off the tee for a lot of the year, and the putter hasn't been as hot, though it's still a very strong area of his game.

Rory is eating up the hecklers. He's just in a zone this afternoon. Reed is what Sergio would call "en fuego".

Comment

And Spieth and Reed are choking again.
                  "I went over the facts in my head, and admired how much uglier the situation had just become. Over the years I've learned that ignorance is more than just bliss. It's freaking orgasmic ecstasy".- Harry Dresden, Blood Rites

Western Michigan Bronco Hockey- 2012 Mason Cup Champions

Comment

Lee Westwood has been the USA's best player this afternoon.

Comment

Originally posted by hockeyplayer1015 View Post
                      Lee Westwood has been the USA's best player this afternoon.
                      I putt like that, too! Push everything.
                      CCT '77 & '78
                      4 kids

”Any society that would give up a little liberty to gain a little security will deserve neither and lose both.”
                      - Benjamin Franklin

Banned from the St. Lawrence University Facebook page - March 2016 (But I got better).

Comment

Originally posted by joecct View Post
                        Speith and Reed played 2 years ago. I believe they have been paired in every match they've played.
                        I thought he had but I found a site of his stats online and it said this was his initial appearance. Obviously an outdated site.

Either way, he may have been the worst US player today.

Surprised they didn't play Snedeker this afternoon.

Fun day of golf. Much better than the football.

Comment

9.5 to 6.5. Unless the USA does a collapse, the Cup will return to the USA.
                          CCT '77 & '78
                          4 kids

- Benjamin Franklin

Comment

• Originally posted by joecct View Post
                            9.5 to 6.5. Unless the USA does a collapse, the Cup will return to the USA.
                            They choked away a 10-6 not too many years ago... While I'm thrilled they have this lead going into tomorrow, I'm not counting any chickens.

Comment

BOOM! Goes the dynamite in Sunday Singles #1

11:04 Reed v McIlroy
                              11:15 Spieth v Stenson
                              11:26 Holmes v Pieters
                              11:37 Fowler v Rose
                              11:48 Walker v Cabrera Bello
                              11:59 Phil v Sergio
                              12:10 Moore v Westwood
                              12:21 Snedeker v Sullivan
                              12:32 D. Johnson v Wood
                              12:43 Koepka v Willett
                              12:54 Kuchar v Kaymer
                              1:05 Z. Johnson v Fitzpatrick

Clarkie is rolling the dice like Jose Maria did in 2012.
                              Last edited by joecct; 10-01-2016, 07:54 PM.
                              CCT '77 & '78
                              4 kids

- Benjamin Franklin

Comment

• Originally posted by Slap Shot View Post
                                Uh this crowd is no different than any other for a Ryder and there's a huge mix of people, but typical Sconnie.

The US ****ed away that last 1/2 point.
                                No
                                This crowd is worse
                                a legend and an out of work bum look a lot alike, daddy.

Comment

Working...
                                X