Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Golf 2016 - I Phil we'll never hear the Rory of the Tiger again.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Golf 2016 - I Phil we'll never hear the Rory of the Tiger again.

-3 through 57

Which actually seems about right.
    Code:
    As of 9/21/10:         As of 9/13/10:
    College Hockey 6       College Football 0
    BTHC 4                 WCHA FC:  1
    Originally posted by SanTropez
    May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
    Originally posted by bigblue_dl
    I don't even know how to classify magic vagina smoke babies..
    Originally posted by Kepler
    When the giraffes start building radio telescopes they can join too.
    He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

Comment

• Originally posted by dxmnkd316 View Post
      -3 through 57

Yup

Comment

Originally posted by dxmnkd316 View Post
        -3 through 57

From what I know about golf, I would agree.
        Never really developed a taste for tequila. Kind of hard to understand how you make a drink out of something that sharp, inhospitable. Now, bourbon is easy to understand.
        Tastes like a warm summer day. -Raylan Givens

Comment

• Originally posted by burd View Post
          Looks like the wind is up a little and the greens are drying out. Bogies starting to show up. The back nine is tough—should be a good finish. Not feeling too bad that Reed is missing shots
          And this is good to see. Fleetwood could very well win this thing
          Fly Eagles Fly!!!

Comment

I hope they all choke and Fleetwood wins.
            Having a clear conscience just means you have a bad memory or you had a boring weekend.

RIP - Kirby

Comment

Originally posted by bigblue_dl View Post
              I hope they all choke and Fleetwood wins.
              The scores being posted aren’t out of the norm.
              Code:
              As of 9/21/10:         As of 9/13/10:
              College Hockey 6       College Football 0
              BTHC 4                 WCHA FC:  1
              Originally posted by SanTropez
              May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
              Originally posted by bigblue_dl
              I don't even know how to classify magic vagina smoke babies..
              Originally posted by Kepler
              When the giraffes start building radio telescopes they can join too.
              He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

Comment

So, as of right now, about 50 players have completed their round. 11 of those are under par, 5 more finished the day even, putting some 30+ over par. I don't think that's outrageous.

Those under par: -7, -5, -4, -3, -2, 6 at -1. You could argue 8 of those had no chance of being in contention (finished no less than 10 over).

This is going to end up being pretty exciting through these final 6 holes or so. About 7 guys with reasonable shots to match Fleetwood at +2.

Comment

Let's say there is a playoff. With Fleetwood being finished this long...does that affect his game? I really don't know when it comes to golf.....

Edit: think a pitcher in baseball with a rain delay....
                  Never really developed a taste for tequila. Kind of hard to understand how you make a drink out of something that sharp, inhospitable. Now, bourbon is easy to understand.

Comment

Originally posted by Brenthoven View Post
                    Let's say there is a playoff. With Fleetwood being finished this long...does that affect his game? I really don't know when it comes to golf.....

The changes in course will affect him more

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
                    I swear there ain't no heaven but I pray there ain't no hell.

Maine Hockey Love it or Leave it

Comment

• Originally posted by Brenthoven View Post

Too bad it's not an 18 hole playoff and then Fleetwood would be thinking about tomorrow.
                      CCT '77 & '78
                      4 kids
                      5 grandsons (BCA 7/09, CJA 5/14, JDL 8/14, JFL 6/16, PJL 7/18)
                      1 granddaughter (EML 4/18)

”Any society that would give up a little liberty to gain a little security will deserve neither and lose both.”
                      - Benjamin Franklin

Banned from the St. Lawrence University Facebook page - March 2016 (But I got better).

I want to live forever. So far, so good.

Comment

That was a hell of a shot to get that to stick.

Comment

These are not the greens Fleerwood played. Amazing what sun and a dry wind will do.

Comment

How much do you suppose those bags weigh?

Comment

Originally posted by burd View Post
                              How much do you suppose those bags weigh?
                              The golf bags? 30ish lbs is my best guess. Haven't lifted on in a while. Maybe 40.

Comment

Originally posted by burd View Post
                                These are not the greens Fleerwood played. Amazing what sun and a dry wind will do.
                                No. But weather is weather. At this point, its a good thing they dried out. If they didn't, Koepka and DJ would be 5 under.
                                Having a clear conscience just means you have a bad memory or you had a boring weekend.

RIP - Kirby

Comment

Working...
                                X