Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Golf 2016 - I Phil we'll never hear the Rory of the Tiger again.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Golf 2016 - I Phil we'll never hear the Rory of the Tiger again.

Someone just yelled, “Step on it” when Finau put it in the deep stuff.
    Code:
    As of 9/21/10:         As of 9/13/10:
    College Hockey 6       College Football 0
    BTHC 4                 WCHA FC:  1
    Originally posted by SanTropez
    May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
    Originally posted by bigblue_dl
    I don't even know how to classify magic vagina smoke babies..
    Originally posted by Kepler
    When the giraffes start building radio telescopes they can join too.
    He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

Comment

The top five are -15 thru 35 holes. :-/
      Code:
      May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
      He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

Comment

Because of the whiny *******es, they screwed up Sunday. Lovely.
        Having a clear conscience just means you have a bad memory or you had a boring weekend.

RIP - Kirby

Comment

Let’s see what happens on the back 9
          Code:

Comment

Fleetwood having himself a round. Wow
            Fly Eagles Fly!!!

Comment

Originally posted by dxmnkd316 View Post
              Let’s see what happens on the back 9
              Blow wind blow. Dry that ****er out like an 80 year old lot lizard.
              Having a clear conscience just means you have a bad memory or you had a boring weekend.

RIP - Kirby

Comment

Just sitting down to tune in. Sucks a bit that they seemed to move the needle a bit too much to the easy side, but it was around this time yesterday that things went south in a hurry. There isn't quite the wind to crisp things up, but there is still a few hours to go.

Personally, US Open or normal weekend tournament, I'd prefer to see well executed holes giving the guys a chance to score well. Fleetwood posting a 63 (+2 for the tourney) is lower than I'd like to see, but there should be a chance for a guy to put together a 2 or 3 under round if they play really well.

Comment

Originally posted by hockeyplayer1015 View Post
                  Just sitting down to tune in. Sucks a bit that they seemed to move the needle a bit too much to the easy side, but it was around this time yesterday that things went south in a hurry. There isn't quite the wind to crisp things up, but there is still a few hours to go.

Personally, US Open or normal weekend tournament, I'd prefer to see well executed holes giving the guys a chance to score well. Fleetwood posting a 63 (+2 for the tourney) is lower than I'd like to see, but there should be a chance for a guy to put together a 2 or 3 under round if they play really well.
                  If Tommy Fleetwood posts a 63, the USGA done ****ed up.

Yesterday was good, today is an embarrassment.

I hope the place gets crispy, and Fleetwood wins it. That will be good medicine for the USGA putting so many pins dead center of the greens.

RIP - Kirby

Comment

• Originally posted by bigblue_dl View Post
                    If Tommy Fleetwood posts a 63, the USGA done ****ed up.

Yesterday was good, today is an embarrassment.

I hope the place gets crispy, and Fleetwood wins it. That will be good medicine for the USGA putting so many pins dead center of the greens.
                    The USGA bowed to the spoiled pros. This now is just a regular pga tourney with players throwing darts at the pins
                    Fly Eagles Fly!!!

Comment

Originally posted by icehawk View Post
                      The USGA bowed to the spoiled pros. This now is just a regular pga tourney with players throwing darts at the pins
                      Yep. 100% true.

RIP - Kirby

Comment

When the safe shot is to put it over the green and into the bunker lol
                        Code:

Comment

Koepka bringing more players into contention. Butchering #11 right now.
                          Fly Eagles Fly!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by icehawk View Post
                            Looks like the wind is up a little and the greens are drying out. Bogies starting to show up. The back nine is tough—should be a good finish. Not feeling too bad that Reed is missing shots

Comment

Top five are now -10 through 62
                              Code:

Comment

• Originally posted by dxmnkd316 View Post
                                Top five are now -10 through 62
                                What is it if you take Fleetwoods score out. He finished early before conditions got tougher.

Comment

Working...
                                X