Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Golf 2016 - I Phil we'll never hear the Rory of the Tiger again.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by walrus View Post
    Too bad tiger cant hit a fairway

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
    Just like most of us high handicappers.

BTW, started therapy for my rotator cuff this past week. Even after it's done, I think I'm keeping with the exercises to keep my shoulder in better condition.

Hoping I'm well enough to play 18 at Hilton Head next month.
    CCT '77 & '78
    4 kids
    5 grandsons (BCA 7/09, CJA 5/14, JDL 8/14, JFL 6/16, PJL 7/18)
    1 granddaughter (EML 4/18)

”Any society that would give up a little liberty to gain a little security will deserve neither and lose both.”
    - Benjamin Franklin

Banned from the St. Lawrence University Facebook page - March 2016 (But I got better).

I want to live forever. So far, so good.

Comment

• Re: Golf 2016 - I Phil we'll never hear the Rory of the Tiger again.

Rory with an eagle at 14 and it's a 6 way tie at -6.
      "I went over the facts in my head, and admired how much uglier the situation had just become. Over the years I've learned that ignorance is more than just bliss. It's freaking orgasmic ecstasy".- Harry Dresden, Blood Rites

Western Michigan Bronco Hockey- 2012 Mason Cup Champions

Comment

@RexHoggardGC: Not sure Eddie Pepperell will have a chance to win @TheOpen, but his post-round interview was awesome. "I was a little hungover. I won't lie. I had too much to drink last night,” he said.
        CCT '77 & '78
        4 kids
        5 grandsons (BCA 7/09, CJA 5/14, JDL 8/14, JFL 6/16, PJL 7/18)
        1 granddaughter (EML 4/18)

”Any society that would give up a little liberty to gain a little security will deserve neither and lose both.”
        - Benjamin Franklin

Banned from the St. Lawrence University Facebook page - March 2016 (But I got better).

I want to live forever. So far, so good.

Comment

Rose in the clubhouse at -6.
          "I went over the facts in my head, and admired how much uglier the situation had just become. Over the years I've learned that ignorance is more than just bliss. It's freaking orgasmic ecstasy".- Harry Dresden, Blood Rites

Comment

That might be enough.
            FERRIS STATE UNIVERSITY: 2012 FROZEN FOUR

God, that was fun...

Comment

These Nike hats, the dark ones with the white dots on them. They look like an empty Lite Brite.

God, that was fun...

Comment

Spieth missed a huge opportunity to tie the co-leaders at -7.

Comment

I think it's Molinari's Claret Jug. He finishes -8.

God, that was fun...

Comment

Molinari finishes at -8. No bogeys all weekend. Xander is the only real challenge left

Comment

• Originally posted by bronconick View Post
                      Molinari finishes at -8. No bogeys all weekend. Xander is the only real challenge left
                      He definitely deserves it
                      Fly Eagles Fly!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by joecct View Post
                        @RexHoggardGC: Not sure Eddie Pepperell will have a chance to win @TheOpen, but his post-round interview was awesome. "I was a little hungover. I won't lie. I had too much to drink last night,” he said.
                        Love it
                        Fly Eagles Fly!!!

Comment

That's it.

Comment

Originally posted by walrus View Post
                            Too bad tiger cant hit a fairway

He always missed a lot of them but could putt and recover like no other. I guess he had so dam much confidence he was never out of a hole.

Comment

Originally posted by burd View Post
                              He always missed a lot of them but could putt and recover like no other. I guess he had so dam much confidence he was never out of a hole.
                              Yeah, he had a few saves today but once he got the lead he looked a lot like lefty out there, shanking them in every direction . I'll bet NBC was glad he had lead for awhile.

I swear there ain't no heaven but I pray there ain't no hell.

Maine Hockey Love it or Leave it

Comment

Originally posted by Slap Shot View Post
                                Spieth missed a huge opportunity to tie the co-leaders at -7.
                                If he could putt he would of been right there.
                                Fly Eagles Fly!!!

Comment

Working...
                                X