Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Golf 2016 - I Phil we'll never hear the Rory of the Tiger again.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Brenthoven View Post
    Would love to see it, but not going to pay xx.95 to see it.
    Mookie wouldn't pay 0.95
    a legend and an out of work bum look a lot alike, daddy.

Comment

• Re: Golf 2016 - I Phil we'll never hear the Rory of the Tiger again.

The Westgate Superbook has Tiger at -180 to win, Phil at +150.
      That community is already in the process of dissolution where each man begins to eye his neighbor as a possible enemy, where non-conformity with the accepted creed, political as well as religious, is a mark of disaffection; where denunciation, without specification or backing, takes the place of evidence; where orthodoxy chokes freedom of dissent; where faith in the eventual supremacy of reason has become so timid that we dare not enter our convictions in the open lists, to win or lose.

Comment

Anyone know if it's match or stroke play?
        CCT '77 & '78
        4 kids
        5 grandsons (BCA 7/09, CJA 5/14, JDL 8/14, JFL 6/16, PJL 7/18)
        1 granddaughter (EML 4/18)

”Any society that would give up a little liberty to gain a little security will deserve neither and lose both.”
        - Benjamin Franklin

Banned from the St. Lawrence University Facebook page - March 2016 (But I got better).

I want to live forever. So far, so good.

Comment

• Originally posted by joecct View Post
          Anyone know if it's match or stroke play?
          Mookie read match with challenges sprinkled in
          a legend and an out of work bum look a lot alike, daddy.

Comment

Playing Shipyard at Hilton Head in an hour.

Odds on under 100 are not good. Shoulder is still not 100%. But when it's free, who am I to complain?

Post mortem tonight.
            CCT '77 & '78
            4 kids

”Any society that would give up a little liberty to gain a little security will deserve neither and lose both.”
            - Benjamin Franklin

Banned from the St. Lawrence University Facebook page - March 2016 (But I got better).

Comment

Odds on under 100 are not good. Shoulder is still not 100%. But when it's free, who am I to complain?

Post mortem tonight.
              aim for the OB and let your hook/slice land it on the fairway!
              PSNetwork / XBOX GamerTag: xJeris
              Steam Profile

Sports Allegiance
              NFL: CHI; MLB: MN, NYM; NHL: MN, MTL; NCAAB: MN, UNLV; NCAAF: MN, MIA; NCAAH: MN; Soccer: USA, Blackburn

Comment

Post mortem tonight.
                55 on Galleon
                51 on Brigantine

Lost 4 balls into the water or other places where humans fear to tread.

Lost my legs about on hole 14 and pushed EVERYTHING. I need to get back into shape.

As a Marriott guest I had 4 free rounds at Shipyard or Port Royal. Used 2.

Off to the pool.
                CCT '77 & '78
                4 kids

- Benjamin Franklin

Comment

Tiger 7 under after 10.

Lot of others going low too.

Comment

Tiger crushing it today, out 172 yds in a trap, 6 ft from the hole. Up by 4 at -12
                    I swear there ain't no heaven but I pray there ain't no hell.

Maine Hockey Love it or Leave it

Comment

6 birds in first 8 holes

Comment

Pretty hard to not feel like Sunday Tiger will be back, but this is a different era, so it's up to him...

Comment

Originally posted by FadeToBlack&Gold View Post
                          Pretty hard to not feel like Sunday Tiger will be back, but this is a different era, so it's up to him...
                          He was unreal on front 9, not so unreal on back 9 yesterday. Still fun to see Tiger tear it up.

Comment

Tiger: -13 through 14.
                            Facebook: bcowles920 Instagram: missthundercat01
                            "One word frees us from the weight and pain of this life. That word is love."- Socrates
                            Patreon for exclusive writing content
                            Adventures With Amber Marie

Comment

Originally posted by MissThundercat View Post
                              Tiger: -13 through 14.
                              Bogey on 15 and 16, and he's at -11, two ahead of Horschel...and he's in the rough left on 17.
                              North Dakota
                              National Champions: 1959, 1963, 1980, 1982, 1987, 1997, 2000, 2016

Comment

Need Rose to par
                                Code:
                                As of 9/21/10:         As of 9/13/10:
                                College Hockey 6       College Football 0
                                BTHC 4                 WCHA FC:  1
                                Originally posted by SanTropez
                                May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
                                Originally posted by bigblue_dl
                                I don't even know how to classify magic vagina smoke babies..
                                Originally posted by Kepler
                                When the giraffes start building radio telescopes they can join too.
                                He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

Comment

Working...
                                X