Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Golf 2016 - I Phil we'll never hear the Rory of the Tiger again.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Golf 2016 - I Phil we'll never hear the Rory of the Tiger again.

Originally posted by hockeyplayer1015 View Post
    Started the tournament +3 thru 2. Couldn't buy a fairway most of the front on Sunday. Still shoots a 64 on a Sunday of a major.
    bodes well dor next year if he doesnt have physical set back

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
    I swear there ain't no heaven but I pray there ain't no hell.

Maine Hockey Love it or Leave it

Comment

Koepka has siezed these last two holes. He's not holding back.

Edit: Just as I hit enter.......
      Never really developed a taste for tequila. Kind of hard to understand how you make a drink out of something that sharp, inhospitable. Now, bourbon is easy to understand.
      Tastes like a warm summer day. -Raylan Givens

Comment

• Originally posted by walrus View Post
        bodes well dor next year if he doesnt have physical set back

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
        PGA will be able to market this for the next 3 years regardless...
        If you don't change the world today, how can it be any better tomorrow?

Comment

Well done Mr Koepka. Fifth player in history to win both the US Open and PGA in the same year.
          Fly Eagles Fly!!!

Comment

Originally posted by icehawk View Post
            Well done Mr Koepka. Fifth player in history to win both the US Open and PGA in the same year.
            Scott just shanked those last two holes. Could have been one heck of a finish.
            Never really developed a taste for tequila. Kind of hard to understand how you make a drink out of something that sharp, inhospitable. Now, bourbon is easy to understand.

Comment

• Originally posted by Brenthoven View Post
              Scott just shanked those last two holes. Could have been one heck of a finish.
              I was hoping he would make that putt on 17.
              Fly Eagles Fly!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by theprofromdover View Post
                VERYfast greens with a lot of false fronts. Stay below the flag. Stay out of the fescue that’s left. Tee shots are most important. Only 2 par 5s, both on the front. Of course if you’re playing from the whites you only need a wedge and putter.
                Well, my son and I are paired with a husband and wife who are older than me. Should be fun. Since I'm recovering from rotator cuff tendonitis, my son will have to carry the driving duties.
                CCT '77 & '78
                4 kids
                5 grandsons (BCA 7/09, CJA 5/14, JDL 8/14, JFL 6/16, PJL 7/18)
                1 granddaughter (EML 4/18)

”Any society that would give up a little liberty to gain a little security will deserve neither and lose both.”
                - Benjamin Franklin

Banned from the St. Lawrence University Facebook page - March 2016 (But I got better).

I want to live forever. So far, so good.

Comment

Well, in a driving rainstorm, we finished +2. Winners were -12.

Drives were ok, but we couldn't hit the approach shots good enough or close enough to score birdies.

The course seems nice. But playing in a monsoon makes it difficult to make a fair evaluation.
                  CCT '77 & '78
                  4 kids

”Any society that would give up a little liberty to gain a little security will deserve neither and lose both.”
                  - Benjamin Franklin

Banned from the St. Lawrence University Facebook page - March 2016 (But I got better).

Comment

In the US Amateur, they have 24 golfers tied for 64th place. Playoff this AM.

Only took 2 holes. 22 were eliminated on the Par 3 17th.
                    Birdie/Bogey (2-6) won it.
                    Last edited by joecct; 08-15-2018, 03:19 PM.
                    CCT '77 & '78
                    4 kids

- Benjamin Franklin

Comment

Snedeker joins the 59 club
                      Fly Eagles Fly!!!

Comment

Tiger vs Phil set for Thanksgiving Weekend in Las Vegas. Should be fun viewing.

Comment

• Originally posted by hockeyplayer1015 View Post
                          Tiger vs Phil set for Thanksgiving Weekend in Las Vegas. Should be fun viewing.
                          Sounds like it’s going to be pay per view? Eh...
                          AF 99

M-A-V-E-R-I-C-K-S, MAVERICKS, MAVERICKS, GOOOOO STATE!

Comment

Originally posted by MavHockey14 View Post
                            Sounds like it’s going to be pay per view? Eh...
                            Would love to see it, but not going to pay xx.95 to see it.

Comment

• Originally posted by Brenthoven View Post
                              Would love to see it, but not going to pay xx.95 to see it.
                              I think I’m with you. Golf channel, CBS, whatever, yeah I’m in.

Not going to pay or track it down online to watch. Especially on one of CFB’s best Saturdays of the year, or an NFL Sunday.
                              AF 99

M-A-V-E-R-I-C-K-S, MAVERICKS, MAVERICKS, GOOOOO STATE!

Comment

Ugh. That's a bit of a swerve. I think I'm in that same boat, doubt I'll shell out for it.

Comment

Working...
                                X