Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Golf 2016 - I Phil we'll never hear the Rory of the Tiger again.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Golf 2016 - I Phil we'll never hear the Rory of the Tiger again.

Kisner puts his 2nd shot into the drink at 18, and that seals the deal.

Justin Thomas is the 2017 PGA Champion.
    FERRIS STATE UNIVERSITY: 2012 FROZEN FOUR

God, that was fun...

Comment

That was a wicked golf course this weekend. What if there'd been wind?

Comment

Quelle surprise, Tiger was higher than a military spy plane:

Comment

Holy ****. This guy isn't going to survive until he's 50
          Code:
          As of 9/21/10:         As of 9/13/10:
          College Hockey 6       College Football 0
          BTHC 4                 WCHA FC:  1
          Originally posted by SanTropez
          May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
          Originally posted by bigblue_dl
          I don't even know how to classify magic vagina smoke babies..
          Originally posted by Kepler
          When the giraffes start building radio telescopes they can join too.
          He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

Comment

• Originally posted by FadeToBlack&Gold View Post

He should have been driving a Taxi.
            CCT '77 & '78
            4 kids
            5 grandsons (BCA 7/09, CJA 5/14, JDL 8/14, JFL 6/16, PJL 7/18)
            1 granddaughter (EML 4/18)

”Any society that would give up a little liberty to gain a little security will deserve neither and lose both.”
            - Benjamin Franklin

Banned from the St. Lawrence University Facebook page - March 2016 (But I got better).

I want to live forever. So far, so good.

Comment

Originally posted by FadeToBlack&Gold View Post

The Tiger Slam.

Comment

Originally posted by FadeToBlack&Gold View Post

But Elvis was The King
                drugs were found in his system, including codeine (at 10 times the therapeutic level), methaqualone (in a toxic amount), morphine, meperidine, ethchlorvynol, diazepam, and several barbiturates.
                FYI: ethchlorvynol = Placidyl (a sleeping tablet)
                methaqualone = Quaaludes (Ludes)
                meperidine = Demerol (synthetic morphine)
                diazepam = Valium
                Last edited by busterman62; 08-15-2017, 03:15 PM.
                "I'm not crazy about reality, but it's still the only place to get a decent meal."
                Groucho Marx
                "You can't fix stupid. There's not a pill you can take; there's not a class you can go to. Stupid is forever. "
                Ron White
                "If we stop being offensive, the Terrorists win."
                Milo Bloom

Comment

Originally posted by busterman62 View Post
                  FYI: ethchlorvynol = Placidyl (a sleeping tablet)
                  methaqualone = Quaaludes (Ludes)
                  meperidine = Demerol (synthetic morphine)
                  diazepam = Valium
                  Yikes. That's a lot of down. Do the amphetamines clear faster or was he just really bad at math?
                  Cornell University
                  National Champion 1967, 1970
                  ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
                  Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

• Originally posted by Kepler View Post
                    Yikes. That's a lot of down. Do the amphetamines clear faster or was he just really bad at meth?
                    fyp
                    CCT '77 & '78
                    4 kids

”Any society that would give up a little liberty to gain a little security will deserve neither and lose both.”
                    - Benjamin Franklin

Banned from the St. Lawrence University Facebook page - March 2016 (But I got better).

Comment

Originally posted by joecct View Post
                      fyp
                      Very nice.
                      Cornell University
                      National Champion 1967, 1970
                      ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
                      Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

mookie is heading to dubai end of the month to visit a couple courses there. hope it's not drippy hot and humid!!! ugh
                        a legend and an out of work bum look a lot alike, daddy.

Comment

Played Dolphin Head on Hilton Head today. Gary Player designed course. For Marriott residents $59.

It's not a particularly tough course, but bad shots are penalized and good shots rewarded. Some water, but it only comes into play when you hit atrocious shots.
                          CCT '77 & '78
                          4 kids

- Benjamin Franklin

Comment

Originally posted by joecct View Post
                            Played Dolphin Head on Hilton Head today. Gary Player designed course. For Marriott residents $59.

It's not a particularly tough course, but bad shots are penalized and good shots rewarded. Some water, but it only comes into play when you hit atrocious shots.
                            Alligators?

Comment

Originally posted by mookie1995 View Post
                              mookie is heading to dubai end of the month to visit a couple courses there. hope it's not drippy hot and humid!!! ugh
                              It's an island country bro in the Gulf. If you see a low temp under 85F or humidity not hovering around 70% it'll be a miracle. Also don't look to the Gulf for a refreshing dip to cool off as it'll be hot and salty as s**t. Other than that it's great.

Comment

• Originally posted by burd View Post
                                Alligators?
                                Didn't see any. Took a boat tour from Shelter Cove on Sunday night and we saw one. A nice 5' specimen.
                                CCT '77 & '78
                                4 kids

- Benjamin Franklin

Comment

Working...
                                X