Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Golf 2016 - I Phil we'll never hear the Rory of the Tiger again.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Golf 2016 - I Phil we'll never hear the Rory of the Tiger again.

Has anyone (mookie?) played Metacomet CC in East Providence? What's it like? I'll be hitting from the white tees.
    CCT '77 & '78
    4 kids
    5 grandsons (BCA 7/09, CJA 5/14, JDL 8/14, JFL 6/16, PJL 7/18)
    1 granddaughter (EML 4/18)

”Any society that would give up a little liberty to gain a little security will deserve neither and lose both.”
    - Benjamin Franklin

Banned from the St. Lawrence University Facebook page - March 2016 (But I got better).

I want to live forever. So far, so good.

Comment

MELTDoWN!
      Code:
      As of 9/21/10:         As of 9/13/10:
      College Hockey 6       College Football 0
      BTHC 4                 WCHA FC:  1
      Originally posted by SanTropez
      May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
      Originally posted by bigblue_dl
      I don't even know how to classify magic vagina smoke babies..
      Originally posted by Kepler
      When the giraffes start building radio telescopes they can join too.
      He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

Comment

These guys are making what seemed to be a pedestrian course look difficult.
        Code:
        As of 9/21/10:         As of 9/13/10:
        College Hockey 6       College Football 0
        BTHC 4                 WCHA FC:  1
        Originally posted by SanTropez
        May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
        Originally posted by bigblue_dl
        I don't even know how to classify magic vagina smoke babies..
        Originally posted by Kepler
        When the giraffes start building radio telescopes they can join too.
        He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

Comment

• Originally posted by joecct View Post
          Has anyone (mookie?) played Metacomet CC in East Providence? What's it like? I'll be hitting from the white tees.
          VERYfast greens with a lot of false fronts. Stay below the flag. Stay out of the fescue that’s left. Tee shots are most important. Only 2 par 5s, both on the front. Of course if you’re playing from the whites you only need a wedge and putter.
          Originally posted by mookie1995
          bc is superior to bu in nearly everything. while it is sad that it has come to it, it's the truth. if bu doesn't like it, improve.
          Rep from Hokydad -"and your an old never been piece of ****"

Originally Posted by Dirty
          Why is anyone surprised that Old Pio is acting like a grumpy old f^ck? He is a grumpy old f^ck.

Comment

Old Tiger is back, and it is awesome.
            Having a clear conscience just means you have a bad memory or you had a boring weekend.

RIP - Kirby

Comment

• Originally posted by bigblue_dl View Post
              I hope he finishes. He’s on FIRE!
              AF 99

M-A-V-E-R-I-C-K-S, MAVERICKS, MAVERICKS, GOOOOO STATE!

Comment

Originally posted by bigblue_dl View Post
                Today has been a total adventure, but it's been an absolute blast to watch.

Comment

• Originally posted by hockeyplayer1015 View Post
                  Today has been a total adventure, but it's been an absolute blast to watch.
                  The crowd is insane right now too.
                  AF 99

Comment

****it
                    AF 99

Comment

This is incredibly fun to watch. Goodness.

Comment

Originally posted by joecct View Post
                        what profrom said. he was kind enough to entertain this golfer a couple years ago. very fun track and in great shape. putts can get away from you if you don't play to the correct side. better to miss greens and chip uphill than be on putting downhill.
                        a legend and an out of work bum look a lot alike, daddy.

Comment

and there goes eldrick.....
                          a legend and an out of work bum look a lot alike, daddy.

Comment

Originally posted by mookie1995 View Post
                            and there goes eldrick.....
                            Scott not far behind bowing out after his last drive.
                            Never really developed a taste for tequila. Kind of hard to understand how you make a drink out of something that sharp, inhospitable. Now, bourbon is easy to understand.
                            Tastes like a warm summer day. -Raylan Givens

Comment

tiger wasnt catching koepka anyway but he really blows it on 17

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
                              I swear there ain't no heaven but I pray there ain't no hell.

Maine Hockey Love it or Leave it

Comment

Started the tournament +3 thru 2. Couldn't buy a fairway most of the front on Sunday. Still shoots a 64 on a Sunday of a major.

Comment

Working...
                                X