Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Golf 2016 - I Phil we'll never hear the Rory of the Tiger again.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Golf 2016 - I Phil we'll never hear the Rory of the Tiger again.

Originally posted by joecct View Post
    If friggin 62 years old with rotator cuff issues. I'm shooting from the tees between white and red!!
    I'm 70, had 3 knee replacements (all on the left knee), have had both rotator cuffs and bicep tendons repaired and I won my flight playing from the blues.
    Originally posted by mookie1995
    bc is superior to bu in nearly everything. while it is sad that it has come to it, it's the truth. if bu doesn't like it, improve.
    Rep from Hokydad -"and your an old never been piece of ****"

Originally Posted by Dirty
    Why is anyone surprised that Old Pio is acting like a grumpy old f^ck? He is a grumpy old f^ck.

Comment

Originally posted by theprofromdover View Post
      I'm 70, had 3 knee replacements (all on the left knee), have had both rotator cuffs and bicep tendons repaired and I won my flight playing from the blues.
      Who says old people never cheat.

Comment

Originally posted by theprofromdover View Post
        Well sure, you're playing with all new parts.
        That community is already in the process of dissolution where each man begins to eye his neighbor as a possible enemy, where non-conformity with the accepted creed, political as well as religious, is a mark of disaffection; where denunciation, without specification or backing, takes the place of evidence; where orthodoxy chokes freedom of dissent; where faith in the eventual supremacy of reason has become so timid that we dare not enter our convictions in the open lists, to win or lose.

Comment

Bunch of Americans at -9, tied for lead, Tiger at -5, pretty far back.
          I swear there ain't no heaven but I pray there ain't no hell.

Maine Hockey Love it or Leave it

Comment

• Originally posted by walrus View Post
            Bunch of Americans at -9, tied for lead, Tiger at -5, pretty far back.
            Forecasted to be "Carnasty" tomorrow. Could be very interesting finish.

Comment

Originally posted by hockeyplayer1015 View Post
              Forecasted to be "Carnasty" tomorrow. Could be very interesting finish.
              Yep.... Hurricane a-commin'!
              It's never too early to start the Pre-game festivities

Go Cats!!! GO BLACKHAWKS!

Cuck the Fubs... Let's Go WHITE SOX!!!

Wildcat Born, Wildcat Bred....

Comment

• Originally posted by RaceBoarder View Post
                Yep.... Hurricane a-commin'!
                Justin Rose because he has Fanny Sunesson on his bag.
                CCT '77 & '78
                4 kids
                5 grandsons (BCA 7/09, CJA 5/14, JDL 8/14, JFL 6/16, PJL 7/18)
                1 granddaughter (EML 4/18)

”Any society that would give up a little liberty to gain a little security will deserve neither and lose both.”
                - Benjamin Franklin

Banned from the St. Lawrence University Facebook page - March 2016 (But I got better).

I want to live forever. So far, so good.

Comment

Tiger within 1 of the lead with 6 done
                  "I went over the facts in my head, and admired how much uglier the situation had just become. Over the years I've learned that ignorance is more than just bliss. It's freaking orgasmic ecstasy".- Harry Dresden, Blood Rites

Western Michigan Bronco Hockey- 2012 Mason Cup Champions

Comment

Originally posted by bronconick View Post
                    Tiger within 1 of the lead with 6 done
                    Tied for the lead, he's through 8.
                    FERRIS STATE UNIVERSITY: 2012 FROZEN FOUR

God, that was fun...

Comment

Originally posted by Hammer View Post
                      Tied for the lead, he's through 8.
                      Nice shot out of a trap by tiger, saves par

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Comment

Another nice out of a trap by tiger

Comment

That fairway bunker shot just has me here shaking my head. Holy Hannah. If there was any doubt his back wasn't feeling 100%, just show any doubters that shot.

Comment

But if he starts doing that again on the regular, I'd bet he's going to have back problems again.

God, that was fun...

Comment

And all the while, Pepperell is sitting in the clubhouse at -5. I don't think it's going to be enough, but that's the floor for the moment.

God, that was fun...

Comment

Too bad tiger cant hit a fairway

Comment

Working...
                                X