Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Golf 2016 - I Phil we'll never hear the Rory of the Tiger again.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Golf 2016 - I Phil we'll never hear the Rory of the Tiger again.

Originally posted by burd View Post
    How long has it been since he was this consistent off the tee?

This was a good field, but not like he will see at the majors.
    He is playing another tourney before masters, we will see if he can back up today's performance

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
    I swear there ain't no heaven but I pray there ain't no hell.

Maine Hockey Love it or Leave it

Comment

• Originally posted by dxmnkd316 View Post
      Imagine if he is in the final pairing for the masters. That would be must see tv
      With Lefty. Ratings would be through the roof.
      Fly Eagles Fly!!!

Comment

Originally posted by icehawk View Post
        With Lefty. Ratings would be through the roof.
        Even better would be Tiger and J. Thomas, D. Johnson, or Spieth. Something for both generations.

Comment

• Originally posted by burd View Post
          Even better would be Tiger and J. Thomas, D. Johnson, or Spieth. Something for both generations.
          I think Lefty would be the bigger draw just for the fact those 2 have a long history with each other.
          Fly Eagles Fly!!!

Comment

Originally posted by icehawk View Post
            I think Lefty would be the bigger draw just for the fact those 2 have a long history with each other.
            I think you are right--with guys like you and me. I'm thinking of those who see Spieth, Thomas and Johnson as the stars of their generation..

Comment

• Originally posted by burd View Post
              I think you are right--with guys like you and me. I'm thinking of those who see Spieth, Thomas and Johnson as the stars of their generation..
              I can see that too. Not a Tiger fan whatsoever but man does he move the needle when he’s in contention. Be interesting to see the ratings from this weekend.
              Fly Eagles Fly!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by icehawk View Post
                I can see that too. Not a Tiger fan whatsoever but man does he move the needle when he’s in contention. Be interesting to see the ratings from this weekend.
                Saturday: @GolfChannelPR: VIEWERSHIP: @NBCSports RD 3 cvge @ValsparChamp earned a 3.26 overnight rtg (+181% vs. '17), highest-rated PGA TOUR RD 3 on any broadcast network in nearly 12 years. Highest-rated telecast at this event on-record. Live final rd cvge now on @GolfChannel, continuing on @NBC at 3 ET

And Burd: while this may not be as deep a field as a major, it had 90% of the big names. This wasn't a ho hum second rate field of never beens.

Comment

• Originally posted by hockeyplayer1015 View Post
                  Saturday: @GolfChannelPR: VIEWERSHIP: @NBCSports RD 3 cvge @ValsparChamp earned a 3.26 overnight rtg (+181% vs. '17), highest-rated PGA TOUR RD 3 on any broadcast network in nearly 12 years. Highest-rated telecast at this event on-record. Live final rd cvge now on @GolfChannel, continuing on @NBC at 3 ET

And Burd: while this may not be as deep a field as a major, it had 90% of the big names. This wasn't a ho hum second rate field of never beens.
                  I’d say Tiger is the straw that stirs the drink. Wow
                  Fly Eagles Fly!!!

Comment

Holy crap.
                    Code:
                    As of 9/21/10:         As of 9/13/10:
                    College Hockey 6       College Football 0
                    BTHC 4                 WCHA FC:  1
                    Originally posted by SanTropez
                    May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
                    Originally posted by bigblue_dl
                    I don't even know how to classify magic vagina smoke babies..
                    Originally posted by Kepler
                    When the giraffes start building radio telescopes they can join too.
                    He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

Comment

Almost guarantee a good number tuned in to see how Tiger was going to blow it. I am happy to say they were wrong. I'm not a Tiger fan, but I can appreciate how good he was, and still can be.
                      Never really developed a taste for tequila. Kind of hard to understand how you make a drink out of something that sharp, inhospitable. Now, bourbon is easy to understand.
                      Tastes like a warm summer day. -Raylan Givens

Comment

@GolfChannelPR: VIEWERSHIP: Final RD coverage of @ValsparChamp on NBC (3-6p ET) earned a 5.11 Overnight rating. Highest-rated (non-major) PGA TOUR broadcast since 2013 Players Champ (5.7). Sunday’s Final RD also highest-rated golf telecast (outside of the Masters) since 2015 PGA Champ (5.14).

@GolfChannelPR: Final RD lead-in coverage on @GolfChannel (1-3p ET) earned a 1.65 Overnight rating, becoming the highest-rated Golf Channel PGA TOUR lead-in telecast on record (2009-‘18). Coverage peaked at a 6.62 on NBC (5:30-6p ET) and a 2.12 on Golf Channel (2:30-3p ET).

That 2013 Players, Tiger won and Sergio was contending until putting 2 in the drink on 17, IIRC.

Comment

Tiger, 4 under at arnie invitational

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
                          I swear there ain't no heaven but I pray there ain't no hell.

Maine Hockey Love it or Leave it

Comment

flop
                            CCT '77 & '78
                            4 kids
                            5 grandsons (BCA 7/09, CJA 5/14, JDL 8/14, JFL 6/16, PJL 7/18)
                            1 granddaughter (EML 4/18)

”Any society that would give up a little liberty to gain a little security will deserve neither and lose both.”
                            - Benjamin Franklin

Banned from the St. Lawrence University Facebook page - March 2016 (But I got better).

I want to live forever. So far, so good.

Comment

You don’t need to bump. Just use subscribed threads.
                              Code:
                              As of 9/21/10:         As of 9/13/10:
                              College Hockey 6       College Football 0
                              BTHC 4                 WCHA FC:  1
                              Originally posted by SanTropez
                              May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
                              Originally posted by bigblue_dl
                              I don't even know how to classify magic vagina smoke babies..
                              Originally posted by Kepler
                              When the giraffes start building radio telescopes they can join too.
                              He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

Comment

Eldrick -5 thru 13. He's 1 back.

Comment

Working...
                                X