Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Golf 2016 - I Phil we'll never hear the Rory of the Tiger again.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Golf 2016 - I Phil we'll never hear the Rory of the Tiger again.

Wow. I was close. A tournament bag can range from 35-50 lbs:

https://www.quora.com/How-much-does-...th-clubs-weigh
    Never really developed a taste for tequila. Kind of hard to understand how you make a drink out of something that sharp, inhospitable. Now, bourbon is easy to understand.
    Tastes like a warm summer day. -Raylan Givens

Comment

It's Koepka's to lose. This tourney SHOULD be over with.
      Never really developed a taste for tequila. Kind of hard to understand how you make a drink out of something that sharp, inhospitable. Now, bourbon is easy to understand.

Comment

Jesus, DJ. Not even a 7' putt?

Comment

Patrick Reed nails it in his interview after his round. The course was hard yesterday, not unfair. There were a few pins (13, 15) a yard or 2 too close to an edge. Thank you, Patrick Reed.
          Having a clear conscience just means you have a bad memory or you had a boring weekend.

RIP - Kirby

Comment

• Originally posted by bigblue_dl View Post
            Patrick Reed nails it in his interview after his round. The course was hard yesterday, not unfair. There were a few pins (13, 15) a yard or 2 too close to an edge. Thank you, Patrick Reed.
            Totally agree.
            Fly Eagles Fly!!!

Comment

Koepka just about tries to throw the tournament away. Lucky for him the ball bounced off the grandstand back towards the green a bit. Still not totally over here.

Comment

Koepka. Saved by the grandstand.
                Having a clear conscience just means you have a bad memory or you had a boring weekend.

RIP - Kirby

Comment

Originally posted by bigblue_dl View Post
                  And it was only real tough in the afternoon yesterday. But most players didn't b tch. The media picked it up and ran with it, of course.

Comment

And with Finau pushing one well into the tall stuff on 18, this one is about done. Koepka just needs less than 3 putts from inside 10' probably.

Comment

It's over.

Comment

Originally posted by burd View Post
                        And it was only real tough in the afternoon yesterday. But most players didn't b tch. The media picked it up and ran with it, of course.
                        Yep. I'm just glad most of them get it. No thanks to Zach Johnson.

RIP - Kirby

Comment

We have our first back to back champ since Strange did it back in 88-89
                          Fly Eagles Fly!!!

Comment

Originally posted by icehawk View Post
                            We have our first back to back champ since Strange did it back in 88-89
                            Cool. He earned it.

Comment

Glad this US Open was a rough go. I've been sick of the Euros saying for decades that the US Open is such a lovely, well-groomed, walk through the park.

Comment

Originally posted by FadeToBlack&Gold View Post
                                Glad this US Open was a rough go. I've been sick of the Euros saying for decades that the US Open is such a lovely, well-groomed, walk through the park.
                                If they really thought that, you'd think they'd win more of them.

RIP - Kirby

Comment

Working...
                                X