This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Wisconsin Badgers 2016-2017

WCHA site shows Lecavalier of UND with a 5 min checking from behind and 10 min misconduct in the 1st period.
    Fan of CLARKSON: 2014, 2017 & 2018 NC$$ WOMEN'S DIV 1 HOCKEY NATIONAL CHAMPIONS *******https://fanforum.uscho.com/core/images/smilies/smile.gi*********
    And of 3 Patty Kaz recepients: Jamie Lee Rattray, Loren Gabel and Elizabeth Giguere
    WHOOOOOOOOO WHOOOOOOOOO
    If Union Can Do It So Can CCT (One of These Years) *******https://fanforum.uscho.com/core/images/smilies/smile.gi*********

Comment

Originally posted by Badger Booster View Post
      Never had more than a couple of seconds of action. Now just dead. Completely unacceptable.
      Video has come alive during the break; whether it survives during live action...

Comment

Originally posted by robertearle View Post
        Video has come alive during the break; whether it survives during live action...
        Guess we'll see. Major misconduct on No Dak, waved off goals, shots off the post...besides that, not much going on in the first.

Comment

1-1 after 2. Should be about 4-1 Badgers, but Shaw made a couple of big, point-blank shots. Wisconsin was pretty dominant, except for the Menke goal. Poorly defended, should not have been able to get it for her forehand. Oh well..

The video commentary is interesting. I'll leave it at that for now.

Comment

• Here is news to make TA happy. #21 is in uniform

Comment

Video off again. Had a nice period and a half. Back to the radio feed..

Comment

• Originally posted by Badger Booster View Post
                Video off again. Had a nice period and a half. Back to the radio feed..
                2-1 Badgers.
                UND #44 earned the Lashomb medal for taking a dumb penalty with2:30 left and her team fighting for a comeback.

UW dominated out shooting 3 to 1

Comment

Originally posted by ne7minder View Post
                  2-1 Badgers.
                  UND #44 earned the Lashomb medal for taking a dumb penalty with2:30 left and her team fighting for a comeback.

UW dominated out shooting 3 to 1
                  Let's just say Ms. Kolstad has not hesitated to get physical with the Badgers this year.

Comment

Cornell 3 SLU 1 end of 2.
                    Fan of CLARKSON: 2014, 2017 & 2018 NC$$ WOMEN'S DIV 1 HOCKEY NATIONAL CHAMPIONS *******https://fanforum.uscho.com/core/images/smilies/smile.gi*********
                    And of 3 Patty Kaz recepients: Jamie Lee Rattray, Loren Gabel and Elizabeth Giguere
                    WHOOOOOOOOO WHOOOOOOOOO
                    If Union Can Do It So Can CCT (One of These Years) *******https://fanforum.uscho.com/core/images/smilies/smile.gi*********

Comment

Originally posted by vicb View Post
                      Cornell 3 SLU 1 end of 2.
                      When I was playing with Grant's Pairwise Predictor this week, a St Lawrence loss helped greatly in preventing an all-WCHA NCAA semi-final (UW vs either UM or UMD). Don't quote me on it, but I'm pretty sure we like this score.

Comment

• Originally posted by robertearle View Post
                        When I was playing with Grant's Pairwise Predictor this week, a St Lawrence loss helped greatly in preventing an all-WCHA NCAA semi-final (UW vs either UM or UMD). Don't quote me on it, but I'm pretty sure we like this score.
                        It also keeps alive the possibilty of UMN and UMD both hosting next week. That requires Minnesota winning tonight and tomorrow.

Comment

Originally posted by Eeyore View Post
                          It also keeps alive the possibilty of UMN and UMD both hosting next week. That requires Minnesota winning tonight and tomorrow.
                          Yup. With fewer permutations as we get more finals today, I went back to check, and saw your possibility right away.

While I wouldn't like the all-WCHA semi that that implies (not to mention the Gopher WCHA championship!), the East-vs-West quarterfinals would be fun.

Comment

Originally posted by robertearle View Post
                            Correct, at this point, if Cornell wins today, either MN or UMD will end up as the 2 or 3 seed.

In fact if that happens, MN can't end up as the 4 seed anymore, and Duluth can't be a 4 unless they are passed by the Gophers, so it's still possible that there could be an all-WCHA semi-final with WI and UMD, but there is no chance of Wisconsin and Minnesota meeting in the semi's this year. (assuming the NC$$ sticks with the avoid travel at all costs approach to the quarters.)

Comment

• Originally posted by Badger Booster View Post
                              Let's just say Ms. Kolstad has not hesitated to get physical with the Badgers this year.
                              The referee should have called coincidental minors on that play. Kolstad was only defending herself and likely frustrated at some of the missed calls on the Badgers.

Comment

Wisconsin vs Robert Morris in the NCAA quarterfinal.

I'm guessing a Saturday afternoon game, maybe 2 PM; because the men's team plays Ohio State at the Kohl Center Friday and Saturday nights, both games currently listed for 7 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X