X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Wisconsin Badgers 2016-2017

Originally posted by Badger Booster View Post
    I would think that she would at least like the option for a 5th year. Probably some obscure NCAA rule popped up. It's a little frustrating to lose a year like that...assuming it wasn't her choice.
    ---------------------------
    Todd Milewski‏Verified account @ToddMilewski 10h10 hours ago
    More
    @1TimothyA When I asked a while ago, it was up in the air. She'd have to apply for medical redshirt, and not guaranteed she would get it.
    ---------------------
    So she hasn't applied yet for the redshirt, I don't know why she wouldn't apply, the worst they can do is turn you down.
    Wisconsin Hockey: 1, 3, 5, 7, 9, 11 WE WANT MORE!
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Come to the Wisconsin Evangelical Lutheran Synod
    Originally Posted by Wisko McBadgerton:
    "Baggot says Hughes and Rockwood are centering the top two lines...
    Timothy A --> Great hockey mind... Or Greatest hockey mind?!?"

Comment

Originally posted by Timothy A View Post
      ---------------------------
      Todd Milewski‏Verified account @ToddMilewski 10h10 hours ago
      More
      @1TimothyA When I asked a while ago, it was up in the air. She'd have to apply for medical redshirt, and not guaranteed she would get it.
      ---------------------
      So she hasn't applied yet for the redshirt, I don't know why she wouldn't apply, the worst they can do is turn you down.
      Some weird NCAA rule. You can't apply until your senior season...

Comment

Originally posted by GopherBadger View Post
        Some weird NCAA rule. You can't apply until your senior season...
        Interesting, thanks for the info. Your handle still makes my eyes bleed.

Comment

Cece....after her first game in which she gave up 4 goals, she only gave up 4 in her next 5 games, and was 3-1 against NCAA tourney teams (UMD & Cornell). I recall after her loss, MJ said they went over the film and she made great adjustments the next game an only gave up 1 goal to a full strength UMD team. I think she'll get the majority of the starts and Blesi might get a spot start here or there.

I'm pretty excited to see Pettet play, she put up some really awesome number @ SSM, averaging around 1.2 pts/game. A tad on the smaller side @ 5-4, but I'm hoping for Mauermann or Clark type wheels.

I don't know what to make of Maddie Posick, she put up 79 pts in 50 games for the Capitols U19 team, but it's hard for me to judge the quality of the opponents. FYI there are 7 D1 commits on the Caps U19 roster.

Comment

Your handle still makes my eyes bleed.
            Timothy, we can agree on this!

Comment

Originally posted by HateGopherLuvBadger View Post
              Immediate difference makers for next year will be Schneider who has ridiculous speed.
              Fixed your handle...LOL....anyway Schneider is interesting because when I think of elite play in high school, I don't think of IL as a source, no offense to Mikaela Gardner. Her team did win the state title this year and she had 5 points in that game. I do like the MJ and the staff shake the bushes all over North America to find the right players.

Comment

Got the season ticket holder survey. My critical comments were the band should be there every game and that they should sell some good honest plain generic water for 2-3 bucks a bottle or let you bring your own water in, and some of the ushers are gooney after my don't pound on the glass confrontation last season.
                Last edited by Timothy A; 04-05-2017, 12:15 PM.

Comment

Got the season ticket holder survey. My critical comments were the bad should be there every game and that they should sell some good honest plain generic water for 2-3 bucks a bottle or let you bring your own water in, and some of the ushers are gooney after my don't pound on the glass confrontation last season.
                  Aren't the BAD..gers there every game?...
                  At the outset, we could hang with the dude...

Comment

Just think, if THE BA(N)D..gers had been at every game this season this thread would only be taking up ~25 pages instead of 50. :lol:
                    Minnesota Golden Gopher Hockey

Comment

Originally posted by D2D View Post
                      Just think, if THE BA(N)D..gers had been at every game this season this thread would only be taking up ~25 pages instead of 50. :lol:
                      Yeah yeah yeah, I have proofreading issues.....if the band was at every game, what else would there to to whine about?

Comment

Yeah yeah yeah, I have proofreading issues.....if the band was at every game, what else would there be to whine about?
                        You certainly do. Fixed your post.
                        Fan of CLARKSON: 2014, 2017 & 2018 NC$$ WOMEN'S DIV 1 HOCKEY NATIONAL CHAMPIONS *******https://fanforum.uscho.com/core/images/smilies/smile.gi*********
                        And of 3 Patty Kaz recepients: Jamie Lee Rattray, Loren Gabel and Elizabeth Giguere
                        WHOOOOOOOOO WHOOOOOOOOO
                        If Union Can Do It So Can CCT (One of These Years) *******https://fanforum.uscho.com/core/images/smilies/smile.gi*********

Comment

Coach Crum is in BC, hopefully in a recruiting trip, ideally she heads to Saskatoon while she's in her native country and sees 2 young ladies with a last name that is a first name.

Comment

I noticed the (RS) was not on the program at the end of the year as it was in the beginning, so I texted that question to Milewski. He said that was going to get figured out after the end of the season. Maybe she'll be graduating after 4 years and won't want to play a 5th year. UW will have 6 D on the roster for 18-19 w/o Rolfes barring any changes.
                            Approved!

Comment

I've updated the spreadsheet with Campbell transferring to the UW.

http://host.madison.com/wsj/sports/c...421a9b607.html

You'd have to think at least 1 of the 3 other goalies will be redshirting this year.
                              Wisconsin Hockey Recruiting spreadsheet (both Men's and Women's)

Comment

Originally posted by gwhinwi View Post
                                I've updated the spreadsheet with Campbell transferring to the UW.

http://host.madison.com/wsj/sports/c...421a9b607.html

You'd have to think at least 1 of the 3 other goalies will be redshirting this year.
                                Pretty crazy when you look at next year with Kronish coming in, that's 5 goalies next year. If Blesi redshirts this year, that puts her in the same class as Kronish, unless she redshirts next year. Clearly Campbell can play, and so can Cece. Kronish is putting up really good numbers and Blesi was goalie of the year.

Comment

Working...
                                X