Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

NHL 2016.1 -- Anyone have a Laine on a new Auston?

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: NHL 2016.1 -- Anyone have a Laine on a new Auston?

Red Wings, without Green, Ericsson and Nyquist find a way to beat Caps in a shootout (7-0 in shootouts this year, ***?!?!) and Pens 5-2 today. Tells me they can get rid of all 3 of those bums.

Comment

• Originally posted by hockeyplayer1015 View Post
      Red Wings, without Green, Ericsson and Nyquist find a way to beat Caps in a shootout (7-0 in shootouts this year, ***?!?!) and Pens 5-2 today. Tells me they can get rid of all 3 of those bums.
      I certainly wouldn't miss any of them, but we're definitely stuck with Green for the foreseeable future. Especially if Kronwall retires at any point between now and the last year of Green's current deal, which I see as very likely.

Face it, the Wings don't need to streak to another first round exit, they need to tank for picks.

Comment

• Originally posted by FadeToBlack&Gold View Post
        I certainly wouldn't miss any of them, but we're definitely stuck with Green for the foreseeable future. Especially if Kronwall retires at any point between now and the last year of Green's current deal, which I see as very likely.

Face it, the Wings don't need to streak to another first round exit, they need to tank for picks.
        I agree, though it isn't exactly a great draft for that either.

Comment

Originally posted by FadeToBlack&Gold View Post

What exactly do they need?
          Facebook: bcowles920 Instagram: missthundercat01
          "One word frees us from the weight and pain of this life. That word is love."- Socrates
          Patreon for exclusive writing content
          Adventures With Amber Marie

Comment

• Originally posted by ShirtlessBob View Post
            What exactly do they need?
            A star defenseman, preferably a right-hand shot, with a 20-year HoF career in front of him.

Comment

Originally posted by FadeToBlack&Gold View Post
              A star defenseman, preferably a right-hand shot, with a 20-year HoF career in front of him.
              Unfortunately, Nicky Lidstrom isn't walking through that door, and if he did, he'd be old.
              Facebook: bcowles920 Instagram: missthundercat01
              "One word frees us from the weight and pain of this life. That word is love."- Socrates
              Patreon for exclusive writing content
              Adventures With Amber Marie

Comment

Especially if Kronwall retires at any point between now and the last year of Green's current deal...
                Please be now, please be now, please be now. He's slowing and exposing himself more. There once was a time when he covered Big Rig's mistakes. In the last two years Big Rig was covering Kronwall. With Kronwall out for the length of time he was, Big Rig was able to start playing a better game.

Also, the stranglehold the "Swedish Mafia" had on the lockerroom is ending. Kronwall and Zetterberg are showing flaws in their games and can't dictate things like they did with Babs.
                “Demolish the bridges behind you… then there is no choice but to build again.”

Live Radio from 100.3

Comment

Originally posted by aparch View Post
                  Please be now, please be now, please be now. He's slowing and exposing himself more. There once was a time when he covered Big Rig's mistakes. In the last two years Big Rig was covering Kronwall. With Kronwall out for the length of time he was, Big Rig was able to start playing a better game.
                  Looks like Kronwall has two years left after this season. No way he's giving up two more installments of $4.75 million, unless his deal was structured such that his actual salary the next couple seasons is way less than his cap hit.
                  Last edited by FadeToBlack&Gold; 02-19-2017, 08:30 PM.

Comment

Looks like Kronwall has two years left after this season. No way he's giving up two more installments of $4.75 million, unless his deal was structured such that his actual salary the next couple seasons is way less than his cap hit.
                    3.5 and 1.75 are the actual salaries for the next two seasons.

Comment

Was at my kid's game tonight.

Anything interesting happen in the NHL?

Comment

Originally posted by Gurtholfin View Post

The type of something that coincides with the only time you post?

Comment

Nope, nothing. Nothing at all.....
                          Jordan Kawaguchi for Hobey!!
                          Originally posted by Quizmire
                          mns, this is why i love you.

Originally posted by Markt
                          MNS - forking genius.

Originally posted by asterisk hat
                          MNS - sometimes you gotta answer your true calling. I think yours is being a pimp.

Originally posted by hockeybando
                          I am a fan of MNS.

Comment

Nine points by former Sioux--eight on the Hawks' side.

Comment

Sioux Yeah Yeah!!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by burd View Post
                                Nine points by former Sioux--eight on the Hawks' side.
                                And a penalty by a Tech Husky...
                                U-A-A!!!Go!Go!GreenandGold!
                                Applejack Tells You How UAA Is Doing...
                                I spell Failure with UAF

Originally posted by UAFIceAngel
                                But let's be real...There are 40 some other teams and only two alaskan teams...the day one of us wins something big will be the day I transfer to UAA
                                Originally posted by Doyle Woody
                                Best sign by a visting Seawolf fan Friday went to a young man who held up a piece of white poster board that read: "YOU CAN'T SPELL FAILURE WITHOUT UAF."

Comment

Working...
                                X