Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

NHL 2016.1 -- Anyone have a Laine on a new Auston?

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Gurtholfin View Post
    Technically, I'm "from" Illinois.

Even better (worse).

You're a FIB!

Comment

• Originally posted by FadeToBlack&Gold View Post
      You're a FIB!
      Was there ever a doubt?

Comment

• Re: NHL 2016.1 -- Anyone have a Laine on a new Auston?

I've never met him in real life, but I'm pretty sure his last name is Swerski.
        If you want to be a BADGER, just come along with me

BRING BACK PAT RICHTER!!!

At his graduation ceremony from the U of Minnesota, my cousin got a keychain. When asked what UW gave her for graduation, my sister said, "A degree from a University that matters."

Canned music is a pathetic waste of your time.

Comment

How Nysquist gets to finish this game is beyond me. Disgusting.

Edit: After watching the replay, I don't think he meant to get him in the face. But it was an intentional spear and incredibly careless.
          Last edited by state of hockey; 02-12-2017, 03:11 PM.
          the state of hockey is good

Comment

• Not real happy with giving up 3 to this bunch, but it's a win.

Comment

Originally posted by state of hockey View Post
              How Nysquist gets to finish this game is beyond me. Disgusting.

Edit: After watching the replay, I don't think he meant to get him in the face. But it was an intentional spear and incredibly careless.
              Attempted non-consensual dental surgery apparently isn't worth more than a double minor in this league.
              RPI Pep Band
              GO GO GO YOU RED RED RED!!! and I guess Yale?
              🎶🎺🎺🎺 LET'S GO BLUES!

2017-2018 RPI Pick to Click – Champion
              2013-2016 RPI Pick to Click – Back-to-Back-to-Back Runner-Up
              2014-15, 2018-19 ECAC Pick the Standings – Last Place

Comment

Didn't realize Nyquist was that dirty of a player...what a piece of ****. He should get about 10 games and hefty fine for what he did.
                Having a clear conscience just means you have a bad memory or you had a boring weekend.

RIP - Kirby

Comment

• Originally posted by bigblue_dl View Post
                  Didn't realize Nyquist was that dirty of a player...what a piece of ****. He should get about 10 games and hefty fine for what he did.
                  If he got suspended for the remainder of the season I wouldn't blink an eye. That was as ugly of an intent to injure as I have seen in a long time.
                  Fly Eagles Fly!!!

Comment

Originally posted by bigblue_dl View Post
                    Well, it's the DoPS, so it'll be somewhere between a fine and 2 games.
                    "I went over the facts in my head, and admired how much uglier the situation had just become. Over the years I've learned that ignorance is more than just bliss. It's freaking orgasmic ecstasy".- Harry Dresden, Blood Rites

Western Michigan Bronco Hockey- 2012 Mason Cup Champions

Comment

Originally posted by bronconick View Post
                      Well, it's the DoPS, so it'll be somewhere between a fine and 2 games.
                      Personal sit-down requested. So, 5-6+ games.
                      Never really developed a taste for tequila. Kind of hard to understand how you make a drink out of something that sharp, inhospitable. Now, bourbon is easy to understand.
                      Tastes like a warm summer day. -Raylan Givens

Comment

Just saw a replay. That's.....no. He's gotta sit for a while.
                        FERRIS STATE UNIVERSITY: 2012 FROZEN FOUR

God, that was fun...

Comment

Originally posted by Hammer View Post
                          Just saw a replay. That's.....no. He's gotta sit for a while.
                          On live action....it was bad. Like, ok a couple games bad.

On replay.....holy effin sh*. Dude, you're done.
                          Never really developed a taste for tequila. Kind of hard to understand how you make a drink out of something that sharp, inhospitable. Now, bourbon is easy to understand.
                          Tastes like a warm summer day. -Raylan Givens

Comment

I don't know why in the ******* he had to resort to such a dirty play! I really dislike him now! Can you say "Trade"!

Comment

Nyquist really hasn't been living up to the hype for quite some time now. Not entirely his fault given the current state of the Wings, but his production has sharply declined in the last two seasons. When I went to one of the playoff games at home last year, I remember thinking he was doing an awful lot of floating around out there.

Comment

• Originally posted by Brenthoven View Post
                                On live action....it was bad. Like, ok a couple games bad.

On replay.....holy effin sh*. Dude, you're done.
                                So where does the suspension wheel fall? TSN Toronto guesses 5. I'm thinking between that and 10.
                                CCT '77 & '78
                                4 kids
                                5 grandsons (BCA 7/09, CJA 5/14, JDL 8/14, JFL 6/16, PJL 7/18)
                                1 granddaughter (EML 4/18)

”Any society that would give up a little liberty to gain a little security will deserve neither and lose both.”
                                - Benjamin Franklin

Banned from the St. Lawrence University Facebook page - March 2016 (But I got better).

I want to live forever. So far, so good.

Comment

Working...
                                X