Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

NHL 2016.1 -- Anyone have a Laine on a new Auston?

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: NHL 2016.1 -- Anyone have a Laine on a new Auston?

Originally posted by FadeToBlack&Gold View Post
    Vanek? I'm not gonna defend that signing at all...
    41 points last year on a team that completely fell apart for 1/2 of it. If they utilize his talents and not spend all their time whining about his laziness they'll get something out of him.
    **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by dropthatpuck-Scooby's a lost cause.
    Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

• Originally posted by FadeToBlack&Gold View Post
      Vanek? I'm not gonna defend that signing at all...
      2.6m is much better than I initially cringed at the thought of...

Comment

Steve Ott on the other hand.... Kenny has lost it.

Comment

2016-17 Detroit Red Wings:
          “Demolish the bridges behind you… then there is no choice but to build again.”

Live Radio from 100.3

Comment

BizNasty is back -- on Twitter.

https://www.thestar.com/sports/2016/...ter-jokes.html
            Growing old is mandatory -- growing up is optional!

Comment

Have we declared winners and losers yet, or does that not happen until noon (Eastern) on Tuesday?
              The preceding post may contain trigger words and is not safe-space approved. <-- Virtue signaling.

North Dakota Hockey:

Comment

@sunhornby: Call from Original Six Oldtimers Assoc that Lou Fontinato has passed at age 84. Played 500 games with NYR/MTL, famous fight with Gordie Howe
                CCT '77 & '78
                4 kids
                5 grandsons (BCA 7/09, CJA 5/14, JDL 8/14, JFL 6/16, PJL 7/18)
                1 granddaughter (EML 4/18)

”Any society that would give up a little liberty to gain a little security will deserve neither and lose both.”
                - Benjamin Franklin

Banned from the St. Lawrence University Facebook page - March 2016 (But I got better).

I want to live forever. So far, so good.

Comment

Per the IIHF:

Great news: Ice hockey will be played for the first time ever at the Southeast Asian Games as one of two winter sports added to the event for Kuala Lumpur 2017! The region includes IIHF member countries Malaysia (host), Indonesia, Philippines, Singapore and Thailand.
                  Somehow winter and Southeast Asia seem like polar opposites to me.
                  CCT '77 & '78
                  4 kids
                  5 grandsons (BCA 7/09, CJA 5/14, JDL 8/14, JFL 6/16, PJL 7/18)
                  1 granddaughter (EML 4/18)

”Any society that would give up a little liberty to gain a little security will deserve neither and lose both.”
                  - Benjamin Franklin

Banned from the St. Lawrence University Facebook page - March 2016 (But I got better).

I want to live forever. So far, so good.

Comment

Originally posted by joecct View Post
                    Per the IIHF:
                    Shouldn't that be polar/equatorial opposites.
                    The preceding post may contain trigger words and is not safe-space approved. <-- Virtue signaling.

North Dakota Hockey:

Comment

Originally posted by joecct View Post
                      Per the IIHF:

There's a guy on this board (active or retired, I don't know) who grew up playing hockey in Australia. I played with him during the posters game when it was in St. Paul. He's pretty good, too. That doesn't mean there are many people in Australia who are that good, or that they even have enough to put a decent international level team on the ice, just that they have one. And the same goes for these Asian teams.
                      "The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command." George Orwell, 1984

"One does not simply walk into Mordor. Its Black Gates are guarded by more than just Orcs. There is evil there that does not sleep, and the Great Eye is ever watchful. It is a barren wasteland, riddled with fire and ash and dust, the very air you breathe is a poisonous fume." Boromir

"Good news! We have a delivery." Professor Farnsworth

Comment

• Originally posted by joecct View Post
                        Per the IIHF:

I wonder if one of Jr's high school classmates will make it. He played high school hockey with a pretty good team last few years and is now home in Japan with plans to continue playing.

Comment

As someone living in The Philippines and having spent much time in Thailand I can only imagine. My kids can't even get a pickup game of baseball going because basketball is the only active sport you see anywhere - not even soccer. There is a rink in Manila at the Mall of Asia and we've gone ice skating but a team?

Comment

Is it possible for you to play for their national team, Slappy?
                            If you want to be a BADGER, just come along with me

BRING BACK PAT RICHTER!!!

At his graduation ceremony from the U of Minnesota, my cousin got a keychain. When asked what UW gave her for graduation, my sister said, "A degree from a University that matters."

Canned music is a pathetic waste of your time.

Comment

Originally posted by ExileOnDaytonStreet View Post
                              Americans can play for the Japanese team if they have a minimum percentage of Japanese ancestry. (At least that's what it was back in the 90s when an American guy who attended my high school and graduated a few years before me played for Japan's national team.)
                              "The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command." George Orwell, 1984

"One does not simply walk into Mordor. Its Black Gates are guarded by more than just Orcs. There is evil there that does not sleep, and the Great Eye is ever watchful. It is a barren wasteland, riddled with fire and ash and dust, the very air you breathe is a poisonous fume." Boromir

"Good news! We have a delivery." Professor Farnsworth

Comment

Originally posted by ExileOnDaytonStreet View Post
                                Not sure. Is there an age limit?

Comment

Working...
                                X