Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

NHL 2016.1 -- Anyone have a Laine on a new Auston?

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: NHL 2016.1 -- Anyone have a Laine on a new Auston?

Originally posted by ExileOnDaytonStreet View Post
    Yeah, but he did it for NoDak and the Canucks. Who is he going to play his international hockey for? Syria?
    ftw

Comment

Hockeytown 3, State of Hockey 2. Pretty great final game at Joe Louis for me.

Comment

Hockeytown is Warroad, MN.

The Wild are The Mild once again. Wanted to believe after they beat San Jose last week, but the Sharks were just out-swooning the Wild that night.
        the state of hockey is good

Comment

• 20 years ago today was Fight Night at the Joe.

I remember Mike Vernon and Patrick Roy squaring off at center ice, and of course, Claude Lemieux turtling against Darren McCarty.
          Facebook: bcowles920 Instagram: missthundercat01
          "One word frees us from the weight and pain of this life. That word is love."- Socrates
          Patreon for exclusive writing content
          Adventures With Amber Marie

Comment

Men's team may join women in boycott.
            Go Green! Go White! Go State!

1966, 1986, 2007

Go Tigers, Go Packers, Go Red Wings, Go Pistons

Comment

Originally posted by Spartanforlife4 View Post
              Good. Do this.
              Cornell University
              National Champion 1967, 1970
              ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
              Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

Originally posted by Spartanforlife4 View Post
                If your a Minnesotan this was the best sports news of the weekend.
                **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by dropthatpuck-Scooby's a lost cause.
                Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

• Originally posted by Kepler View Post
                  Good. Do this.
                  Solidarity is a powerful thing.
                  U-A-A!!!Go!Go!GreenandGold!
                  Applejack Tells You How UAA Is Doing...
                  I spell Failure with UAF

Originally posted by UAFIceAngel
                  But let's be real...There are 40 some other teams and only two alaskan teams...the day one of us wins something big will be the day I transfer to UAA
                  Originally posted by Doyle Woody
                  Best sign by a visting Seawolf fan Friday went to a young man who held up a piece of white poster board that read: "YOU CAN'T SPELL FAILURE WITHOUT UAF."

Comment

• Originally posted by ScoobyDoo View Post
                    If your a Minnesotan this was the best sports news of the weekend.
                    What? Minnesota United having a historically bad defense isn't good?
                    U-A-A!!!Go!Go!GreenandGold!
                    Applejack Tells You How UAA Is Doing...
                    I spell Failure with UAF

Originally posted by UAFIceAngel
                    But let's be real...There are 40 some other teams and only two alaskan teams...the day one of us wins something big will be the day I transfer to UAA
                    Originally posted by Doyle Woody
                    Best sign by a visting Seawolf fan Friday went to a young man who held up a piece of white poster board that read: "YOU CAN'T SPELL FAILURE WITHOUT UAF."

Comment

Athanasiou wins it for the Wings in OT. During the goal he got cross checked and then ran into Canes goalie Eddie Lack. He's still down after five minutes. Stretcher on the ice and both teams standing around him. At first I thought maybe an ACL but it's looking more and more like a neck injury.

Teams are playing back to back in Carolina, college style, because Carolina couldn't make ice earlier in the year.

1966, 1986, 2007

Comment

Ouch... Definitely the neck. Took about fifteen minutes to get him off the ice. Arena may as well have been empty based on how quiet it was.

1966, 1986, 2007

Comment

Tampa rallies from 4-1 after 2 against Chicago to entertain with an OT for the highlight reel. Yanni Gourde with the GWG for the bolts. If that game didn't entertain some fans, well, I'm not sure what will.

Comment

• Originally posted by Spartanforlife4 View Post
                            Athanasiou wins it for the Wings in OT. During the goal he got cross checked and then ran into Canes goalie Eddie Lack. He's still down after five minutes. Stretcher on the ice and both teams standing around him. At first I thought maybe an ACL but it's looking more and more like a neck injury.

Teams are playing back to back in Carolina, college style, because Carolina couldn't make ice earlier in the year.
                            Sounds like Lack will be able to go home tonight.
                            "One word frees us from the weight and pain of this life. That word is love."- Socrates

Comment

• Originally posted by hockeyplayer1015 View Post
                              Tampa rallies from 4-1 after 2 against Chicago to entertain with an OT for the highlight reel. Yanni Gourde with the GWG for the bolts. If that game didn't entertain some fans, well, I'm not sure what will.
                              I got to watch Gourde play for the Kalamazoo Wings (ECHL) early in his career. What an speedy little creative sh**. And I mean that in a good way. He was so fun to watch. So glad he's getting puck luck and his NHL stint is going so well.
                              “Demolish the bridges behind you… then there is no choice but to build again.”

Live Radio from 100.3

Comment

• Originally posted by ShirtlessBob View Post
                                Sounds like Lack will be able to go home tonight.
                                Lack has been released and diagnosed with a neck strain.

Comment

Working...
                                X