Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

NHL 2016.1 -- Anyone have a Laine on a new Auston?

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by SteveP View Post
    Oilers need blue line help so that had to give up a good player to get a good player
    These are not apples to apples players. They gave up a LOT more in Hall than they got back, regardless of need.
    If you want to be a BADGER, just come along with me

BRING BACK PAT RICHTER!!!

At his graduation ceremony from the U of Minnesota, my cousin got a keychain. When asked what UW gave her for graduation, my sister said, "A degree from a University that matters."

Canned music is a pathetic waste of your time.

Comment

• Re: NHL 2016.1 -- Anyone have a Laine on a new Auston?

Originally posted by bronconick View Post
      When Canadians ask why their teams can't win a Stanley Cup, tell them it's because their front offices are stupid
      and here mookie thought evil will always triumph because good is dumb
      a legend and an out of work bum look a lot alike, daddy.

Comment

Reddit tried the Subban trade in NHL 16.

Not only does Montreal say no, they say "you're not offering us anything close to equal value."
        Michigan Tech Huskies Pep Band: There's No Use Trying To Talk. No Human Sound Can Stand Up To This. Loud Enough To Knock You Down.

Comment

Originally posted by SteveP View Post
          Oilers need blue line help so that had to give up a good player to get a good player
          The Wild would have given them a good right handed d-man for a lot lesser player in Nugent Hopkins. Instead they give away one of their best players for nothing of equal value.
          **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by dropthatpuck-Scooby's a lost cause.
          Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

Turns out it was Marleau's family that adopted the black cat that was scrabbling along the ice in the Nashville series
            "I went over the facts in my head, and admired how much uglier the situation had just become. Over the years I've learned that ignorance is more than just bliss. It's freaking orgasmic ecstasy".- Harry Dresden, Blood Rites

Western Michigan Bronco Hockey- 2012 Mason Cup Champions

Comment

NHL Free Agency starts today. Wings already re-signed Helm and Marchenko.

Anyone have a Ken Holland Bingo board for when we hear the inevitable "kicking of the tires," "the best players available are our own UFA's," "the talent in Grand Rapids is better than what's available," "Can't find a right handed defenseman who fits our organization," "We just signed Franzen for *another* five year extension," or any of the other dozen excuses he uses over the summer?
              “Demolish the bridges behind you… then there is no choice but to build again.”

Live Radio from 100.3

Comment

TSN.ca website to melt in 4 minutes ...
                The preceding post may contain trigger words and is not safe-space approved. <-- Virtue signaling.

North Dakota Hockey:

Comment

Frans Nielsen to the Wings.
                  FERRIS STATE UNIVERSITY: 2012 FROZEN FOUR

God, that was fun...

Comment

Anyone want to play bad contract bingo?
                    CCT '77 & '78
                    4 kids
                    5 grandsons (BCA 7/09, CJA 5/14, JDL 8/14, JFL 6/16, PJL 7/18)
                    1 granddaughter (EML 4/18)

”Any society that would give up a little liberty to gain a little security will deserve neither and lose both.”
                    - Benjamin Franklin

Banned from the St. Lawrence University Facebook page - March 2016 (But I got better).

I want to live forever. So far, so good.

Comment

• Originally posted by joecct View Post
                      Anyone want to play bad contract bingo?
                      We'll all have our cards filled by dinner.
                      FERRIS STATE UNIVERSITY: 2012 FROZEN FOUR

God, that was fun...

Comment

Originally posted by Hammer View Post
                        We'll all have our cards filled by dinner.
                        Dinner? I'm in central time.

Blackout.

Lunch time!
                        The preceding post may contain trigger words and is not safe-space approved. <-- Virtue signaling.

North Dakota Hockey:

Comment

David Backes is no longer a member of the Saint Louis Blues and the light has gone out of my life.

Honestly, the contract the Bruins gave him isn't great, but I hope Boston fans give him all the love he deserves.
                          RPI Pep Band
                          GO GO GO YOU RED RED RED!!! and I guess Yale?
                          🎶🎺🎺🎺 LET'S GO BLUES!

2017-2018 RPI Pick to Click – Champion
                          2013-2016 RPI Pick to Click – Back-to-Back-to-Back Runner-Up
                          2014-15, 2018-19 ECAC Pick the Standings – Last Place

Comment

Backes, Shaw, Weber. I thought the Wings moved East to get away from those a**holes!
                            “Demolish the bridges behind you… then there is no choice but to build again.”

Live Radio from 100.3

Comment

Originally posted by aparch View Post
                              NHL Free Agency starts today. Wings already re-signed Helm and Marchenko.

Anyone have a Ken Holland Bingo board for when we hear the inevitable "kicking of the tires," "the best players available are our own UFA's," "the talent in Grand Rapids is better than what's available," "Can't find a right handed defenseman who fits our organization," "We just signed Franzen for *another* five year extension," or any of the other dozen excuses he uses over the summer?
                              "We like our team..."

EDIT: Who? Oh, him. Well, this isn't quite as bad as I thought. The term is a couple years too long for a 32 year-old, but that's how they got the cap hit down. Not like the Wings had many other options, we needed a Top 6 center.
                              Last edited by FadeToBlack&Gold; 07-01-2016, 12:44 PM.

Comment

Vanek? I'm not gonna defend that signing at all...

Comment

Working...
                                X