Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

NHL 2016.1 -- Anyone have a Laine on a new Auston?

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: NHL 2016.1 -- Anyone have a Laine on a new Auston?

I thought Bishop had another year in Tampa?

I think it's unlikely Howard will be moved, unless there are any more peach-fuzzed GMs for Holland to fleece.

Comment

Hall of Famer Raymond Bourque rear-ended an 18 year-old driving a mini-van and blew a .249. Dummy.

https://www.bostonglobe.com/metro/20...77O/story.html
      It Happened!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Bomber View Post
        Hall of Famer Raymond Bourque rear-ended an 18 year-old driving a mini-van and blew a .249. Dummy.

He can't afford an Uber????
        **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by dropthatpuck-Scooby's a lost cause.
        Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

• Originally posted by Bomber View Post

From Reddit: "And after twenty-two beers RAYMOND BOURQUE!"
          U-A-A!!!Go!Go!GreenandGold!
          Applejack Tells You How UAA Is Doing...
          I spell Failure with UAF

Originally posted by UAFIceAngel
          But let's be real...There are 40 some other teams and only two alaskan teams...the day one of us wins something big will be the day I transfer to UAA
          Originally posted by Doyle Woody
          Best sign by a visting Seawolf fan Friday went to a young man who held up a piece of white poster board that read: "YOU CAN'T SPELL FAILURE WITHOUT UAF."

Comment

Originally posted by FadeToBlack&Gold View Post
            I thought Bishop had another year in Tampa?

I think it's unlikely Howard will be moved, unless there are any more peach-fuzzed GMs for Holland to fleece.
            I've been expecting them to move Bishop because they can't afford to keep him and they want to get something before he just leaves.
            MTU: Three time NCAA champions.

It never get's easier, you just go faster. -Greg Lemond

Comment

Does MA have a "super-drunk" DUI law? Because in MI, even if that was only his first offense, it would be automatically treated very similar to a second offense if his BAC was that high. Several weeks in jail, 45-day license suspension followed by a full year of probation, interlock device and mandatory AA attendance for 12 months - the whole nine yards.

Comment

The only time .249 and an athlete's name should be associated is in batting average statistics. < insert Minnesota Twins joke here >
                The preceding post may contain trigger words and is not safe-space approved. <-- Virtue signaling.

North Dakota Hockey:

Comment

Originally posted by FadeToBlack&Gold View Post
                  Does MA have a "super-drunk" DUI law? Because in MI, even if that was only his first offense, it would be automatically treated very similar to a second offense if his BAC was that high. Several weeks in jail, 45-day license suspension followed by a full year of probation, interlock device and mandatory AA attendance for 12 months - the whole nine yards.
                  He starts with an automatic 180 day license suspension. I'm sure he'll avoid jail time.
                  It Happened!!!!

Comment

He starts with an automatic 180 day license suspension. I'm sure he'll avoid jail time.
                    I roll my eyes at his Not Guilty plea. This is sooooo disappointing!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by Scarlet View Post
                      I roll my eyes at his Not Guilty plea. This is sooooo disappointing!!!
                      Didn't the Globe run an exposé a few years ago on the DUI offenders skating (no.pun intended) in court?
                      CCT '77 & '78
                      4 kids
                      5 grandsons (BCA 7/09, CJA 5/14, JDL 8/14, JFL 6/16, PJL 7/18)
                      1 granddaughter (EML 4/18)

”Any society that would give up a little liberty to gain a little security will deserve neither and lose both.”
                      - Benjamin Franklin

Banned from the St. Lawrence University Facebook page - March 2016 (But I got better).

I want to live forever. So far, so good.

Comment

Originally posted by manurespreader View Post
                        I've been expecting them to move Bishop because they can't afford to keep him and they want to get something before he just leaves.
                        Well, with Calgary and Toronto taking care of their goaltending situations, and Dallas seeming ready to roll with their 2 headed monster... there aren't a lot of teams that will be in the market until the trade deadline next season.

I'm guessing Bishop and Howard will remain where they are for the start of the season.

Comment

Originally posted by ScoobyDoo View Post
                          He can't afford an Uber????
                          Apparently no athletes can.

Comment

Hall going to New Jersey, Larsson part of the return to Edmonton.

There's a bit of a blockbuster.

Comment

Straight up. Well then.

Comment

• Originally posted by hockeyplayer1015 View Post
                                Hall going to New Jersey, Larsson part of the return to Edmonton.

There's a bit of a blockbuster.
                                That's all there is. Straight 1 for 1 trade.

Chiarelli has traded both the #1 and #2 picks from the 2010 draft.
                                CCT '77 & '78
                                4 kids
                                5 grandsons (BCA 7/09, CJA 5/14, JDL 8/14, JFL 6/16, PJL 7/18)
                                1 granddaughter (EML 4/18)

”Any society that would give up a little liberty to gain a little security will deserve neither and lose both.”
                                - Benjamin Franklin

Banned from the St. Lawrence University Facebook page - March 2016 (But I got better).

I want to live forever. So far, so good.

Comment

Working...
                                X