Page 4 of 17 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314 ... LastLast
Results 61 to 80 of 321

Thread: Plattsburgh State Hockey 2016-17 - Bob's Head Coach Season 28

  1. #61
    Registered User
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    Brooklyn, NY
    Posts
    625

    Re: Plattsburgh State Hockey 2016-17 - Bob's Head Coach Season 28

    Quote Originally Posted by bakdraft21 View Post
    If hes half as good, Platty has a keeper,and I don't mean netminder...p.s. he is probably heavier,elite had our dman recruit at 6'5" 187,hes listed at 215 everyplace else.
    I'm not exactly concerned a forward recruit isn't the size of a linebacker. Mark Constantine and Jared Docking come to mind as guys who weren't physically large but were good forwards in their careers at Plattsburgh.
    Scott Henkle
    SUNY Plattsburgh Class of 2012

    Proud alumn of WQKE


    GO CARDS!!

  2. #62
    Larry Normandin norm1909's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Morrisonville, NY
    Posts
    8,644

    Re: Plattsburgh State Hockey 2016-17 - Bob's Head Coach Season 28

    Quote Originally Posted by spwood View Post
    I am glad to hear that Moffat is coming back, but isn't he leaving Castleton kind of late in the game? Is the current assistant Mike Coppola leaving of his own accord or being pushed out? Interesting development this late in the off season.
    Mike Coppola is now working for Zimmer Biomet.
    Larry Normandin
    SUNY Cobleskill '83-SUNY Plattsburgh '00

    Temper is one thing you can't get rid of by losing it.

    God gave everyone patience-The wise use it.

    Trust is like paper - Once crumbled it can never again be perfect.

    Twitter w/ Bob Emery

    WIRY (Windows Player)
    WIRY (Chrome/Android Player)

    Talk is cheap because supply exceeds demand!

    Pen pals

    D3HOCKEY.com

  3. #63
    Registered User
    Join Date
    Sep 2016
    Posts
    1

    Re: Plattsburgh State Hockey 2016-17 - Bob's Head Coach Season 28

    Does anyone know of any Division I transfers to the program this season?

  4. #64
    Registered User
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    Brooklyn, NY
    Posts
    625

    Re: Plattsburgh State Hockey 2016-17 - Bob's Head Coach Season 28

    Quote Originally Posted by Max10 View Post
    Does anyone know of any Division I transfers to the program this season?
    None of the recruits in the article are referenced as having played in D1 in the past...
    Scott Henkle
    SUNY Plattsburgh Class of 2012

    Proud alumn of WQKE


    GO CARDS!!

  5. #65
    Registered User
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    out of NYC and up to Orange County
    Posts
    4,898

    Re: Plattsburgh State Hockey 2016-17 - Bob's Head Coach Season 28

    Quote Originally Posted by Max10 View Post
    Does anyone know of any Division I transfers to the program this season?
    some school do get D1 transfers at the winter break,as they dont have to sit out any games

  6. #66
    Member of the REAL Zoo Crew
    Join Date
    Jun 2001
    Location
    Southern New York
    Posts
    8,459

    Re: Plattsburgh State Hockey 2016-17 - Bob's Head Coach Season 28

    Quote Originally Posted by Scott_TG View Post
    None of the recruits in the article are referenced as having played in D1 in the past...
    I don't know what you have on the Quebec kids because hockeyDB doesn't have them listed, but I did come up with a list for the others (not listed on d3hky recruits page)

    Per D3hky
    D Evan Lindquist *Ottawa Jr. Senators (CCHL) *6'0", 161 *Amston, Conn. *80gp, (9-21-30), 43pim Link
    *F Noah Batis *New Hampshire Jr. Monarchs (EHL) *5'11", 161 *Latrobe, Pa. *41gp, (12-40-52), 34pim Link
    *D Gavin Yates *South Shore Kings (USPHL-P) *5'10", 161 *Plymouth, Mass. *41gp, (14-14-28), 45pim Link
    *D Charles Barber *New York Bobcats (EHL) *6'1", 190 *Queensbury, N.Y. *37gp, (12-14-26), 22pim Link
    *F Schuyler Seyfert *Ogden Mustangs (WSHL) *5'11", 181 *Marshfield, Wis. *44gp, (35-34-69), 20pim Link
    *G Josh Davies *Brooks Bandits (AJHL) *5'11", 165 *Guelph, Ont. *39gp, (31-5-2, 2.18, .910) Link


    Per hockeydb

    PHILIP MIDDLETON D VAIL, CO 6'3" 200 Salmon Arm Silverbacks BCHL 2014-2016 109gp (8-36-44pts) 86PIM
    BRADY PFAFF F SOUTH RIDING, VA 6'0" 183 Islander Hockey Club USPHL-PR 2015-2016 39gp (6-15-21pts) 12PIM
    Joe Drabin F ROCHESTER, NY 6'1" 190 Johnstown Tomahawks NAHL 2013-2015 116GP (20-42-62pts) 153PIM
    Wenatchee Wild BCHL 2015-2016 58GP (14-15-29pts) 22PIM

  7. #67

    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    20904/13677/07677/07621
    Posts
    29,233
    Quote Originally Posted by PSUChamps2001 View Post
    I don't know what you have on the Quebec kids because hockeyDB doesn't have them listed, but I did come up with a list for the others (not listed on d3hky recruits page)

    Per D3hky
    D Evan Lindquist *Ottawa Jr. Senators (CCHL) *6'0", 161 *Amston, Conn. *80gp, (9-21-30), 43pim Link
    *F Noah Batis *New Hampshire Jr. Monarchs (EHL) *5'11", 161 *Latrobe, Pa. *41gp, (12-40-52), 34pim Link
    *D Gavin Yates *South Shore Kings (USPHL-P) *5'10", 161 *Plymouth, Mass. *41gp, (14-14-28), 45pim Link
    *D Charles Barber *New York Bobcats (EHL) *6'1", 190 *Queensbury, N.Y. *37gp, (12-14-26), 22pim Link
    *F Schuyler Seyfert *Ogden Mustangs (WSHL) *5'11", 181 *Marshfield, Wis. *44gp, (35-34-69), 20pim Link
    *G Josh Davies *Brooks Bandits (AJHL) *5'11", 165 *Guelph, Ont. *39gp, (31-5-2, 2.18, .910) Link


    Per hockeydb

    PHILIP MIDDLETON D VAIL, CO 6'3" 200 Salmon Arm Silverbacks BCHL 2014-2016 109gp (8-36-44pts) 86PIM
    BRADY PFAFF F SOUTH RIDING, VA 6'0" 183 Islander Hockey Club USPHL-PR 2015-2016 39gp (6-15-21pts) 12PIM
    Joe Drabin F ROCHESTER, NY 6'1" 190 Johnstown Tomahawks NAHL 2013-2015 116GP (20-42-62pts) 153PIM
    Wenatchee Wild BCHL 2015-2016 58GP (14-15-29pts) 22PIM
    Try www.eliteprospects.com

  8. #68
    Registered User
    Join Date
    Oct 1999
    Location
    Syracuse, NY
    Posts
    3,572

    Re: Plattsburgh State Hockey 2016-17 - Bob's Head Coach Season 28

    Well at my first college hockey game since moving to Syracuse. Will be interesting to see how ACHA hockey compares to D3. Syracuse vs Kent.

  9. #69
    Registered User
    Join Date
    Oct 1999
    Location
    Syracuse, NY
    Posts
    3,572
    Quote Originally Posted by Bill-R- View Post
    Well at my first college hockey game since moving to Syracuse. Will be interesting to see how ACHA hockey compares to D3. Syracuse vs Kent.
    I've watched two periods so far. The likes of Plattsburgh and Oswego would win easily against both Kent State and SU. 😳

  10. #70
    Proud supporter of Osmirwich hockey
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    Northfield, VT
    Posts
    15,683

    Re: Plattsburgh State Hockey 2016-17 - Bob's Head Coach Season 28

    Quote Originally Posted by Bill-R- View Post
    I've watched two periods so far. The likes of Plattsburgh and Oswego would win easily against both Kent State and SU. 😳
    Oswego played Kent State in 2006 to open the new arena and won 5-2 outshooting Kent State by close to 40.
    The Poster Formerly Known as Purple_and_Gold10©
    "The Prezidential Three - Elmira, Oswego, Norwich" © Joecct
    GO EAGLES!!! R.I.P. L.H. #4 In our hearts forever
    GO LAKERS!!!
    GO CADETS!!! R.I.P. Charlie Crosby '63
    "Reisweber trying to circle in front of the net, he does, HE SCORES! that's it! Oswego State has done it!! The Lakers take home the first NCAA title of any kind in school history. It's celebration time in Upstate New York!"
    Oswego State '09

  11. #71
    Member of the REAL Zoo Crew
    Join Date
    Jun 2001
    Location
    Southern New York
    Posts
    8,459

    Re: Plattsburgh State Hockey 2016-17 - Bob's Head Coach Season 28

    FYI
    Plattsburgh @ Oswego
    February 4th 2017

    tickets.oswego.edu

    Tickets went on sale today at 10:00 and have limited left....

  12. #72
    Nate LePage, Siena '13 CARDS_rule_the_Burgh's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Plattsburgh, NY
    Posts
    3,790
    Quote Originally Posted by PSUChamps2001 View Post
    FYI
    Plattsburgh @ Oswego
    February 4th 2017

    tickets.oswego.edu

    Tickets went on sale today at 10:00 and have limited left....
    I wish I'd known in advance it was going on sale today...

    Just bought mine. Sec 53 is completely sold-out. I was able to get some in 51, though.

  13. #73
    Member of the REAL Zoo Crew
    Join Date
    Jun 2001
    Location
    Southern New York
    Posts
    8,459
    Quote Originally Posted by CARDS_rule_the_Burgh View Post
    I wish I'd known in advance it was going on sale today...

    Just bought mine. Sec 53 is completely sold-out. I was able to get some in 51, though.
    You will learn young apprentice, you must travel to the dark side once and a while and look at the Oswego website in early October. They tell you when they go on sale. I just wasn't saying anything until I secured my 4

  14. #74
    Registered User
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    out of NYC and up to Orange County
    Posts
    4,898

    Re: Plattsburgh State Hockey 2016-17 - Bob's Head Coach Season 28

    Quote Originally Posted by PSUChamps2001 View Post
    You will learn young apprentice, you must travel to the dark side once and a while and look at the Oswego website in early October. They tell you when they go on sale. I just wasn't saying anything until I secured my 4
    IGM

  15. #75
    Registered User
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    out of NYC and up to Orange County
    Posts
    4,898

    Re: Plattsburgh State Hockey 2016-17 - Bob's Head Coach Season 28

    Quote Originally Posted by PSUChamps2001 View Post
    You will learn young apprentice, you must travel to the dark side once and a while and look at the Oswego website in early October. They tell you when they go on sale. I just wasn't saying anything until I secured my 4
    Still a few left,ate 6 tiks last year due to cheeleading,imagine that,will have to wait and see what the cards,no pun intended,hold come 2017.Always a good Platty crowd at the CC.

  16. #76
    Registered User
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    out of NYC and up to Orange County
    Posts
    4,898

    Re: Plattsburgh State Hockey 2016-17 - Bob's Head Coach Season 28

    USPHL..... Mike Falanga Platty 2017,the only recruit on the commitment list thats a D3 recruit,looks like he was a Sacret Heart commit?

  17. #77
    Nate LePage, Siena '13 CARDS_rule_the_Burgh's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Plattsburgh, NY
    Posts
    3,790

    Re: Plattsburgh State Hockey 2016-17 - Bob's Head Coach Season 28

    Summary of the Plattsburgh Pre-Season fun, as I currently understand it:

    10/14 at 6pm - Athletics Hall of Fame induction (streamed on NSN). Featuring hockey players Jennifer Clarke '06 and Lenny Pereira '94.

    10/15 at 3pm (I think) - Women's Ice Hockey Alumnae Game
    10/22 at 4:30pm - Women's Hockey Red/White Scrimmage*
    10/22 at 7pm - Men'/ Hockey Red/White Scrimmage*
    10/29 at 3pm - Women's Hockey v Hockey Training Institute (Exh.)
    10/29 at 7pm - Men's Hockey v Cégep André-Laurendeau (Exh.)


    *Season Ticket Holders will be able to pick up their passes between 6pm and 8pm on 10/22, during the Red/White Scrimmages. The first 500 STHs to arrive will get a poster featuring the schedules for both teams. Additional pick-up times will be on 10/25 and 10/26 between 4pm and 7pm.

  18. #78
    Registered User
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    Brooklyn, NY
    Posts
    625
    Scott Henkle
    SUNY Plattsburgh Class of 2012

    Proud alumn of WQKE


    GO CARDS!!

  19. #79
    Registered User
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    Brooklyn, NY
    Posts
    625

    Re: Plattsburgh State Hockey 2016-17 - Bob's Head Coach Season 28

    Paul Fregeau who played in 3 games last year (and 11 as a freshman) is on Cortland's 2016-17 roster.
    Scott Henkle
    SUNY Plattsburgh Class of 2012

    Proud alumn of WQKE


    GO CARDS!!

  20. #80
    Member of the REAL Zoo Crew
    Join Date
    Jun 2001
    Location
    Southern New York
    Posts
    8,459

    Re: Plattsburgh State Hockey 2016-17 - Bob's Head Coach Season 28

    Just as I put in the other thread...

    Fall out of your seat....

    11 freshman
    SIX ARE FOREIGN!

    In the last 17 seasons Cortland has hada total of 12 foreign players. They've had 8 in the past 4 years...combined.

    Did they finally get their head out of their *** and figure things out? I'll leave it to the LinkANator to see if maybe they've dipped to the dark side and started a FA program. I can not remember a foreign freshman class like this...hopefully it continues, and their not pulling a "Neumann".

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •