Plattsburgh State Hockey 2016-17 - Bob's Head Coach Season 28

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by spwood View Post
    My parents got their tickets and are headed over...

BTW, came across this nice article about former Cardinal Brendon Hodge...
    Very nice find, Steve!

Comment

• Re: Plattsburgh State Hockey 2016-17 - Bob's Head Coach Season 28

Has been reported elsewhere, game is sold out...WTOP will provide video coverage on two platforms - the usual stream link found on the Oswego athletics website and on the station's Facebook page using Facebook Live.
      LakerEagleLover

I support tuition payments past...

Comment

R-E-S-P-E-C-T http://www.oswegonian.com/2017/03/03...mpetitiveness/
        LakerEagleLover

Comment

Originally posted by LakerEagleLover View Post
          Has been reported elsewhere, game is sold out...WTOP will provide video coverage on two platforms - the usual stream link found on the Oswego athletics website and on the station's Facebook page using Facebook Live.
          Walmart has cheap Smart TV's

Nuff Said!!
          Larry Normandin
          SUNY Cobleskill '83-SUNY Plattsburgh '00

Temper is one thing you can't get rid of by losing it.

God gave everyone patience-The wise use it.

Trust is like paper - Once crumbled it can never again be perfect.

Twitter w/ Bob Emery

WIRY (Windows Player)
          WIRY (Chrome/Android Player)

Talk is cheap because supply exceeds demand!

Pen pals

D3HOCKEY.com

Comment

What a run these boys are on! SUNYAC CHAMPIONS!!!

I'm thinking Bob Emery may have just locked up coach of the yea?
            Plattsburgh CARDINALS
            SUNYAC Champ x24: 78, 79, 82, 83, 85, 87, 88, 90, 92, 93, 97, 98, 99, 00, 01, 02, 04, 08, 09, 11, 12, 15, 17, 23
            ECACW Champ x11: 81, 82, 87, 92, 06, 07, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17
            NEWHL Champ x5: 18, 19, 20, 22, 23
            NCAA DIII Champ x10-ish: 87, 92, 01, 07, 08, 14, 15, 16, 17, 19
            NCAA DIII Runner-up x4-ish: 86, 90, 06, 08
            NCAA DII Runner-up x2: 81, 82

Comment

• Originally posted by CARDS_rule_the_Burgh View Post
              What a run these boys are on! SUNYAC CHAMPIONS!!!

I'm thinking Bob Emery may have just locked up coach of the yea?
              He has my vote...congrats to the Cards - turn around for the ages...the seedlings after tonight will be most interesting...hoping we live for another day.
              LakerEagleLover

Comment

• Originally posted by LakerEagleLover View Post
                He has my vote...congrats to the Cards - turn around for the ages...the seedlings after tonight will be most interesting...hoping we live for another day.
                I think Oswego's safe.

Comment

• Originally posted by dhammond View Post
                  I think Oswego's safe.
                  Question is do they drop below Endicott and maybe Hobart? I don't think it's a question that they'll get in.
                  Steve
                  Penn State Class of '95
                  Plattsburgh State Class of '99

If corn oil is made from corn, and vegetable oil is made from vegetables, then what is baby oil made from?

Comment

Originally posted by Birdwatcher View Post
                    Plattsburgh has only played 7 SUNYAC games.....9 to go...some have already played 9 or 10...all I am saying is do not write them off yet....not too many years ago they had to win two out of three playoff games on the road (only hosted first round game) to win SUNYAC. It can be done.
                    "Did I say that?" Yes I did.

"FEAR THE BIRD!"

Comment

Cardinal Fans that want to relive last night's championship game, the entire broadcast can be found and played on WTOP10's Facebook page...those of you that have Apple TV or other similar devices, the Facebook Live app that was recently released is a great way to watch both live games and replay archived games - including this year's Whiteout - on your TV...
                      LakerEagleLover

Comment

• Originally posted by LakerEagleLover View Post
                        Cardinal Fans that want to relive last night's championship game, the entire broadcast can be found and played on WTOP10's Facebook page...those of you that have Apple TV or other similar devices, the Facebook Live app that was recently released is a great way to watch both live games and replay archived games - including this year's Whiteout - on your TV...
                        Thanks Lou! And thanks to Oswego for a great broadcast I'm sure. Will have to watch it!
                        Remy Babineaux
                        remyb616@gmail.com
                        D3FHL Web Page

Comment

Originally posted by PSUChamps2001 View Post
                          Thanks Lou! And thanks to Oswego for a great broadcast I'm sure. Will have to watch it!
                          No doubt that Oswego has the most professional quality collegiately produced sports media program going. NO ONE even comes close!

Though one of the announcers (Jackson Berner) during the "Gold Rush" SUNYAC Championship sounded so much like Kris Kelly of the Fighting Kelly's on Bering Sea Gold, that I found it distracting

Watch the interview (Link Above) with Bob Emery (at ~5:50) call the game "a lot of factors that decide who is going to win the game and who doesn't, the bounce of the puck here or there, but I think it is going to come down to the team that sacrifices the most, the team that blocks the most shots and probably the team that gets the best goal tending"
                          Last edited by norm1909; 03-05-2017, 07:38 AM.
                          Larry Normandin

Twitter w/ Bob Emery

WIRY (Windows Player)

Pen pals

D3HOCKEY.com

Comment

• Originally posted by spwood View Post
                            Let this group play under the radar for a little while. i don't think they're one of the best teams in the country....yet. Saw some good things Friday night - passes were connecting better. They still need to clean up play in their own end. Their goaltending isn't good enough to overcome the bad turnovers in their own end.

I expect to see Rouleau back in net on Friday. I thought Davies was a little slow to react to shots against Potsdam. I make no guesses as to how he'll play long-term, but right now I think Rouleau is the best chance to beat the better teams.
                            My crystal ball post from 12/6. So can we agree the defections have turned out to be addition by subtraction?
                            Steve
                            Penn State Class of '95
                            Plattsburgh State Class of '99

If corn oil is made from corn, and vegetable oil is made from vegetables, then what is baby oil made from?

Comment

Congrats to Bob Emery 2017 SUNYAC Coach of the Year...Here's hoping for one more Plattsburgh v Oswego game in a few weeks...at The Aud...for all the marbles!
                              LakerEagleLover

Comment

Originally posted by LakerEagleLover View Post
                                Congrats to Bob Emery 2017 SUNYAC Coach of the Year...Here's hoping for one more Plattsburgh v Oswego game in a few weeks...at The Aud...for all the marbles!
                                SUNYAC announces Ice Hockey Coach of the Year
                                Larry Normandin

Twitter w/ Bob Emery

WIRY (Windows Player)

Pen pals

D3HOCKEY.com

Comment

Working...
                                X