The Ohio State 2016-17 Thread: Let's give this another Schott

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: The Ohio State 2016-17 Thread: Let's give this another Schott

Up 4-1 1st intermission. We look to be by far the dominate team. We blew the shutout by giving them a needless PP and one of our guys totally blew his coverage letting the guy come in unopposed on Tomkins!
    Niagara's barn looks a LOT like our old one. Old School!
    Last edited by Hockeybuckeye; 10-28-2016, 07:48 PM.

Comment

They have one TV camera and one announcer and the guy is TOTALLY butchering the pronunciation of our guy's names. LOL!

Comment

9-1 at 2nd intermission.
        Schilkey has a hat trick and everybody except Lampasso is scoring, no surprise there!
        10-2 final score.
        Last edited by Hockeybuckeye; 10-28-2016, 08:10 PM.

Comment

Wow. I expected we'd outscore them by a few, but not eight. Great win. Hopefully we didn't use up all the goals on the first night!
          Frozen Four: 1998, 2018

NCAA Tournament: 1998, 1999, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2009, 2017, 2018, 2019

The Ohio State University '18
          University of Western Ontario '19

Comment

Originally posted by Buckeye22 View Post
            Wow. I expected we'd outscore them by a few, but not eight. Great win. Hopefully we didn't use up all the goals on the first night!
            We even gave Logan a turn in net tonight. Way to go Logan!

Comment

Last time they scored 10 in a game was against Findlay in the early 2000's i think

Comment

Originally posted by Hockeybuckeye View Post
                We look to be by far the dominate team.
                DominANT!!! I see a number of people using 'dominate' as an adjective. Dominate is a verb. Dominant is that adjective. 'We will dominate the other team'. 'We were dominant'.

(Sorry for the Grammar Police outburst, but seems like more people are using 'dominate' incorrectly lately as are using it correctly and just hit the limit with your post. Can't all be typos.
                PS - Good win. Good to see good start to weekend for B1G)

Comment

Originally posted by Koho View Post
                  Good to see good start to weekend for B1G)
                  Yes it was with the exception of our friends in Ann Arbor.

Comment

Originally posted by Draighlicht View Post
                    Yes it was with the exception of our friends in Ann Arbor.
                    I realized you used italics for a reason, but still don't think I would use that term for ugly helmets or stinkin' badgers even that way. Hopefully B1G will have a better OOC record this year so conference games actually matter.

Comment

Originally posted by Koho View Post
                      DominANT!!! I see a number of people using 'dominate' as an adjective. Dominate is a verb. Dominant is that adjective. 'We will dominate the other team'. 'We were dominant'.

(Sorry for the Grammar Police outburst, but seems like more people are using 'dominate' incorrectly lately as are using it correctly and just hit the limit with your post. Can't all be typos.
                      Well I was rushing to post during timeouts. Besides what do you expect of my spelling, I went to Ohio State, school of ten thousand and one foreign T/A's who can hardly speak a lick of English themselves!

Comment

We must have gotten tired scoring all those goals last night, tonight's final was 6-1.

Comment

Originally posted by Hockeybuckeye View Post
                          We must have gotten tired scoring all those goals last night, tonight's final was 6-1.
                          6-2

That's 27 goals in the last four games. They're going to need new sticks.

Comment

6-2

It's a good problem to have!
                            Frozen Four: 1998, 2018

NCAA Tournament: 1998, 1999, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2009, 2017, 2018, 2019

The Ohio State University '18
                            University of Western Ontario '19

Comment

Stats should be looking good this week for RPI & Pairwise.

Comment

6-2

you should have a 100 goals by the time you get to Minnesota.
                                XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX XXXXXXXXXXXX

The reason for the talent in the west? Because MN didn't rely on Canada.

Originally posted by MN Pond Hockey
                                Menards could have sold a lot of rope

this morning in Grand Forks if North Dakota had trees.

Comment

Working...
                                X