Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Nice Planet XII: It's Cruel to be Kind!

http://gawker.com/blue-lives-matter-...fic-1778165084

So, in Louisiana, being a cop is going to be a protected class. But Teh Gayz don't deserve it because of Christian Sharia Law.
    Code:
    As of 9/21/10:         As of 9/13/10:
    College Hockey 6       College Football 0
    BTHC 4                 WCHA FC:  1
    Originally posted by SanTropez
    May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
    Originally posted by bigblue_dl
    I don't even know how to classify magic vagina smoke babies..
    Originally posted by Kepler
    When the giraffes start building radio telescopes they can join too.
    He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

Re: Nice Planet XII: It's Cruel to be Kind!

" ... potential hate crime ... "? Seriously? Get over yourselves people.

http://www.breitbart.com/california/...tional-anthem/

Administrative < bleep > up? Sure.
    Case study on why you don't sub-contract out certain activities? Definitely.

Hate crime? Uh ... no.
    Last edited by The Sicatoka; 05-23-2016, 12:41 PM.
    The preceding post may contain trigger words and is not safe-space approved. <-- Virtue signaling.

North Dakota Hockey:

Comment

Originally posted by dxmnkd316 View Post

So, in Louisiana, being a cop is going to be a protected class. But Teh Gayz don't deserve it because of Christian Sharia Law.
      All crime is "hate" crime. I say that because if you loved your neighbor, or were at worst indifferent, you wouldn't commit crimes against them.
      The preceding post may contain trigger words and is not safe-space approved. <-- Virtue signaling.

North Dakota Hockey:

Comment

Hate Crime legislation is dumb. Murder is murder. Assault is assault. What someone is thinking while doing it is irrelevant.
        **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by dropthatpuck-Scooby's a lost cause.
        Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

Originally posted by ScoobyDoo View Post
          Hate Crime legislation is dumb. Murder is murder. Assault is assault. What someone is thinking while doing it is irrelevant.
          Look at that, we agree on something!
          "The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command." George Orwell, 1984

"One does not simply walk into Mordor. Its Black Gates are guarded by more than just Orcs. There is evil there that does not sleep, and the Great Eye is ever watchful. It is a barren wasteland, riddled with fire and ash and dust, the very air you breathe is a poisonous fume." Boromir

"Good news! We have a delivery." Professor Farnsworth

Comment

Originally posted by St. Clown View Post
            So say we all.
            Cornell University
            National Champion 1967, 1970
            ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
            Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

Originally posted by St. Clown View Post
              Make that three of us.

Edit: Four of us
              Code:
              As of 9/21/10:         As of 9/13/10:
              College Hockey 6       College Football 0
              BTHC 4                 WCHA FC:  1
              Originally posted by SanTropez
              May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
              Originally posted by bigblue_dl
              I don't even know how to classify magic vagina smoke babies..
              Originally posted by Kepler
              When the giraffes start building radio telescopes they can join too.
              He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

Comment

Make that three of us.

Edit: Four of us
                Five.

North Dakota Hockey:

Comment

Let's make this simple. Does anybody not agree with this?
                  Cornell University
                  ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
                  Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

Originally posted by Kepler View Post
                    Let's make this simple. Does anybody not agree with this?
                    The troll in me wants to not just for the lulz. However, "hate crime" has predictably degraded to the point where if the victim is one category and the assailant is another, it's automatically a hate crime.

Comment

You mean it isn't already? After all, they investigate themselves and find they do nothing wrong.

Comment

Yeesh, people will sue for anything these days... http://themighty.com/2016/05/blind-m...e-thru-policy/

Comment

I guess we know where he gets it from.
                          Cornell University

Comment

Originally posted by Kepler View Post
                            I guess we know where he gets it from.
                            If that's what the kid does with "20 minutes of action", the father did a **** job raising him. It would only take me 20 seconds to stab the dad in the eye, but somehow I think he would be OK with me getting jail time for that.

Cornell '04, Stanford '06

KDR

Rover Frenchy, Classic! Great post.
                            iwh30 I wish I could be as smart as you. I really do you are the man
                            gregg729 I just saw your sig, you do love having people revel in your "intelligence."
                            Ritt18 you are the perfect representation of your alma mater.
                            Miss Thundercat That's it, you win.
                            TBA#2 I want to kill you and dance in your blood.
                            DisplacedCornellian Hahaha. Thread over. Frenchy wins.

Test to see if I can add this.

Comment

Originally posted by French Rage View Post
                              If that's what the kid does with "20 minutes of action", the father did a **** job raising him. It would only take me 20 seconds to stab the dad in the eye, but somehow I think he would be OK with me getting jail time for that.
                              Twenty seconds - that's more of a torturous poke than a stab.
                              "The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command." George Orwell, 1984

"One does not simply walk into Mordor. Its Black Gates are guarded by more than just Orcs. There is evil there that does not sleep, and the Great Eye is ever watchful. It is a barren wasteland, riddled with fire and ash and dust, the very air you breathe is a poisonous fume." Boromir

"Good news! We have a delivery." Professor Farnsworth

Comment

Working...
                              X