Page 41 of 44 FirstFirst ... 3132333435363738394041424344 LastLast

Thread: Michigan Wolverines 2016-2017 Season

Quote Originally Posted by MGoBlueHockey View Post
    Trust me, that guy speaks for none of us Michigan fans on this site or in general.
    I'll bet UMICH is really an Ohio State fan that trolls the Michigan boards doing his best to get people to hate Michigan.

not particularly bad

Re: Michigan Wolverines 2016-2017 Season

Quote Originally Posted by Shirtless Guy View Post
    And yet you ducked in and out of our thread posting a link to the ticket brochure...great way to differentiate yourself from the tool.
    Oh, come on, that was an amusing troll.

UMICH is just a clueless troll.

Quote Originally Posted by wolverineTrumpet View Post
    Oh, come on, that was an amusing troll.

UMICH is just a clueless troll.
    A troll with insight....
    Quote Originally Posted by Spartanforlife4 View Post
    2016-17 Spartan Hockey
    Jerseys: 7 Wins: 7

Quote Originally Posted by RapidsCity View Post
    Shall we go through the list of decadent criminals from Trash-a-Ski Resort College? You're just another typical Michigan Fan. You represent your institution well
    I do not approve of the spoiled frat boy tradition of trashing ski resort hotels. That's a very poor thing to do, just because their Daddy's are loaded they think that they can do whatever. I'm sure that they don't care what I think but I disapprove. However I have noticed a pattern with all of these things (i.e. isolation, serial killers, destruction of property, etc.), they all occurred in Northern Michigan/the UP. Could that be the reason Mel left Tech?
    2016-17 Spartan Hockey

Coach Emeritus
    Enjoying the arrival of the Broadmoor Trophy in 2017
    Quote Originally Posted by UMICH View Post
    I do not approve of the spoiled frat boy tradition of trashing ski resort hotels. That's a very poor thing to do, just because their Daddy's are loaded they think that they can do whatever. I'm sure that they don't care what I think but I disapprove. However I have noticed a pattern with all of these things (i.e. isolation, serial killers, destruction of property, etc.), they all occurred in Northern Michigan/the UP. Could that be the reason Mel left Tech?
    First of all, for you admonishing someone for bad grammar and then using "Daddy's" was laughable. Second, none of these ski lodge incidents happened within 7 hours of Houghton, in fact they were much closer to Washtenaw County. So third, thank you for proving to the world that the Arrogant *****hole moniker is still well deserved for your fan base.

Quote Originally Posted by John J. MacInnes View Post
    First of all, for you admonishing someone for bad grammar and then using "Daddy's" was laughable. Second, none of these ski lodge incidents happened within 7 hours of Houghton, in fact they were much closer to Washtenaw County. So third, thank you for proving to the world that the Arrogant *****hole moniker is still well deserved for your fan base.
    To civilized people northern Michigan might as well be the UP. And the UP is basically Canada. I made a mistake, I'm so ashamed now. OK, maybe not.
    2016-17 Spartan Hockey

To civilized people northern Michigan might as well be the UP. And the UP is basically Canada. I made a mistake, I'm so ashamed now. OK, maybe not.
    Actually, far more of the lower peninsula is attached to Canada than the Upper Peninsula is.

Old Dirty Basterd Shirtless Guy's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by davyd83 View Post
    Actually, far more of the lower peninsula is attached to Canada than the Upper Peninsula is.
    Just stop even trying, you try arguing with a ****** and you just end up looking like one too. The guy has no geographic clue on anything.

Actually he has no clue geographically or otherwise!

Quote Originally Posted by davyd83 View Post
    Why are you even talking? It's the UP, it's desolate. No one cares about it...

http://www.mlive.com/news/index.ssf/...sula_stru.html

No one lives there for a reason.
    2016-17 Spartan Hockey

Just stop even trying, you try arguing with a ****** and you just end up looking like one too. The guy has no geographic clue on anything.
    There's no one there, why should I care?
    2016-17 Spartan Hockey

Quote Originally Posted by Hockey John View Post
    Actually he has no clue geographically or otherwise!
    Listen to the guy from the armpit of the United States....
    2016-17 Spartan Hockey

Listen to the guy from the armpit of the United States....
    I am sorry UMICH, I don't live in the armpit of the US. I have never lived in Ann Arbor-Detroit.

Just a boring user.

UMICH
    Why do you insist on digging your hole deeper and deeper?

I don't understand.

It's well beyond the idea that most of us UM posters think you are a simple troll.

The fact that you have no clue about where things are in our state is astounding. As in astoundingly dumb. How you possibly think that the ski resort that the fools destroyed is in the UP is incredibly stupid.

As for your insights, your claim of Danton Cole being the next HC right up until he was hired by MSU was pretty wrong. And then the claim of Pearson- geez- go out on a limb a little farther. Even the most ardent Techie had to think of that possibility even when they thought he would never leave.

This thing you have against the UP- give it up. It's pointless. If you have that much contempt for the area- then I suggest move to New York. Your bashing of the UP takes in the entire state other than Ann Arbor- as you are so clueless of our state. Just stop.

All you are really doing is filling this hockey thread about your lack of knowledge of our state instead of hockey.

Coach Emeritus
    Enjoying the arrival of the Broadmoor Trophy in 2017
    Quote Originally Posted by alfablue View Post
    UMICH

I don't understand.

It's well beyond the idea that most of us UM posters think you are a simple troll.

The fact that you have no clue about where things are in our state is astounding. As in astoundingly dumb. How you possibly think that the ski resort that the fools destroyed is in the UP is incredibly stupid.

As for your insights, your claim of Danton Cole being the next HC right up until he was hired by MSU was pretty wrong. And then the claim of Pearson- geez- go out on a limb a little farther. Even the most ardent Techie had to think of that possibility even when they thought he would never leave.

This thing you have against the UP- give it up. It's pointless. If you have that much contempt for the area- then I suggest move to New York. Your bashing of the UP takes in the entire state other than Ann Arbor- as you are so clueless of our state. Just stop.

All you are really doing is filling this hockey thread about your lack of knowledge of our state instead of hockey.
    Thanks alfablue for being the voice of reason.

Why are you even talking? It's the UP, it's desolate. No one cares about it...

http://www.mlive.com/news/index.ssf/...sula_stru.html

No one lives there for a reason.
    I always thought Michigan went to war to get the UP. Am I wrong? MN would take Isle Royale if it's available.
    XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX XXXXXXXXXXXX

The reason for the talent in the west? Because MN didn't rely on Canada.

Quote Originally Posted by MN Pond Hockey View Post
    Menards could have sold a lot of rope

this morning in Grand Forks if North Dakota had trees.

Old Dirty Basterd Shirtless Guy's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Happy View Post
    I always thought Michigan went to war to get the UP. Am I wrong? MN would take Isle Royale if it's available.
    Nope, Michigan went to war with Ohio over Toledo and lost...they got the UP as a consolation prize.
    Michigan Tech Legend, Founder of Mitch's Misfits...Posted by Yager on 12/18/09: Remember, remember, the 18th of October (2003).

Sports Allegiance: NFL: GB MLB: MIL NHL: MIN CB: UW CF: UW CH: MTU FIFA: USA MLS: MIN EPL: Everton

Roll along you BG Warriors!

Nope, Michigan went to war with Ohio over Toledo and lost...they got the UP as a consolation prize.
    With the opportunity to review the results of the "war" from a historical perspective, it turns out Michigan actually won and Ohio got Toledo as the consolation prize.

So, losers.
    XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX XXXXXXXXXXXX

The reason for the talent in the west? Because MN didn't rely on Canada.

Quote Originally Posted by MN Pond Hockey View Post
    Menards could have sold a lot of rope

this morning in Grand Forks if North Dakota had trees.

Quote Originally Posted by alfablue View Post
    UMICH

I don't understand.

I am fully aware that the frat boy destroyed a challis at Boyne Highlands which is in Harbor Springs located in the lower peninsula. The deal is that there isn't much up there, more than in the UP but still not a lot. It's "kinda" the same thing. I never stated that the resort was in the UP, just that it was in a less populated area like the UP (although definitely more populated).

The Danton Cole thing was bad. I took that from a source where I typically get information from but I actually never heard anything from that particular individual. From the sounds of it it actually may have happened until 2 things happened: 1.) the sparty job opening up, and 2.) countless UM hockey alumni calling AD Manuel and saying that they wanted Mel. Regardless I won't take anything that I hear from that individual and run with it in the future. Fool me once shame on you, fool me twice shame on me. Mel wasn't a leap by any means, I only got on the Mel train after 2 things happened (1.) Cole went to sparty and 2.) a reputable source told me that Mel was coming). I've said this multiple times over the years, I didn't think that Mel would come back to Michigan after he got Tech up and running. Therefore I was on the Techie's side for the majority of time (wow that pains me to say).

I really don't have anything against the UP. It's just the Techie crap about how awesome it is offends me. They kept saying that it was so great the Mel would never leave. Even when I was on their side about Mel not leaving I didn't believe that. If it is so awesome for everyone there would b more people, businesses, money, etc. up there. Well there is some money up there BUT NOWHERE TO SPEND IT.
    2016-17 Spartan Hockey

Thread Information