Michigan Wolverines 2016-2017 Season

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by UMICH View Post
    Because we have these fancy things called computers. You know those things that you "claim" you're an expert at?
    I'm unaware of any time I've made that claim. But I guess it's the same way you've never really claimed to be a loudmouth s1apd!ck, we can just accept that as true.

Comment

• Re: Michigan Wolverines 2016-2017 Season

Originally posted by John J. MacInnes View Post
      I'm unaware of any time I've made that claim. But I guess it's the same way you've never really claimed to be a loudmouth s1apd!ck, we can just accept that as true.
      It's in your school name j@ck*****! Michigan Tech means computers. Wow, you can't fix stupid, you just go to Tech.
      Originally posted by alfablue
      Still bitter, eh? Gotta get over it someday. He left, and UMICH was right.
      Originally posted by Nick Papagiorgio
      I think Notre Dame should wear sparkly silver helmets to match all their runner-up trophies.

Comment

Originally posted by UMICH View Post
        You do realize that The University of Michigan is orders of magnitude better than Tech....
        Hmmm. I manage quite a few engineers, and am a Tech grad. There is really not much distinction between grads of really good engineering schools. Big 10 Engineers are really good for sure. Tech engineers tend to be characterized more as "get it done" types and see lots of success, especially in automotive. But I have them from UM, Wisconsin, Purdue, MTU, Western Michigan, Cal San Luis Obispo, Drexel, Illinois, Case Western, Ohio State. Its a mistake to get arrogant about it.

Comment

I sure do hope he stays. Nobody is considering what his wife's preference might be. Houghton is a great place to be if it fits you, but its not AA in quality of life in many respects. I am appreciative that she picked up and supported his move back. This opportunity may be as much of a personal decision as it is a professional one and you have to respect that.

Comment

It's in your school name j@ck*****! Michigan Tech means computers. Wow, you can't fix stupid, you just go to Tech.
            It's had "Technology" in the name since 1927. There were lots of computers around then.
            Last edited by davyd83; 04-15-2017, 08:28 AM.
            "The use of common sense and logic will not be tolerated and may result in fine and/or suspension."- Western Professional Hockey League By-laws. 1999-2000.

Comment

John J, face it. Mel's a goner. He's done a great job bringing Tech hockey back, but soon he will be trading in Ambassador pizza for Blimpy Burgers. UMICH, Mom's going to be home soon. Better get off her computer and back down to the basement. You guys are funny.

Comment

Who's a worse poster: UMICH or uaafanblog (or whatever that idiot's name is)?

After the exchanges here lately, I'm inclined to say that it's a close race.
                If you want to be a BADGER, just come along with me

BRING BACK PAT RICHTER!!!

At his graduation ceremony from the U of Minnesota, my cousin got a keychain. When asked what UW gave her for graduation, my sister said, "A degree from a University that matters."

Canned music is a pathetic waste of your time.

Comment

Originally posted by model94 View Post
                  Hmmm. I manage quite a few engineers, and am a Tech grad. There is really not much distinction between grads of really good engineering schools. Big 10 Engineers are really good for sure. Tech engineers tend to be characterized more as "get it done" types and see lots of success, especially in automotive. But I have them from UM, Wisconsin, Purdue, MTU, Western Michigan, Cal San Luis Obispo, Drexel, Illinois, Case Western, Ohio State. Its a mistake to get arrogant about it.
                  A mistake to get arrogant? Do you even Michigan Man, Bro?

Comment

Originally posted by ExileOnDaytonStreet View Post

I would tip it towards an UGLY HELMET.
                    XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX XXXXXXXXXXXX

The reason for the talent in the west? Because MN didn't rely on Canada.

Originally posted by MN Pond Hockey
                    Menards could have sold a lot of rope

this morning in Grand Forks if North Dakota had trees.

Comment

Originally posted by Happy View Post
                      I would tip it towards an UGLY HELMET.
                      Calling Dirty, calling Dirty, your humor is needed here Dirty.
                      MTU: Three time NCAA champions.

It never get's easier, you just go faster. -Greg Lemond

Comment

• Originally posted by ExileOnDaytonStreet View Post

Weasel boy wins easily. UAA has actually made a few intelligent points.

Comment

Originally posted by UMICH View Post
                          I'm sure you're a Walmart Wolverine who wants us to believe you actually have a graduate degree from Michigan. Based on your posts here, I'd be surprised if you graduated high school.
                          tUMD Hockey

"And there is a banana running around the DECC." "Well you don't see that every day..."

Comment

Originally posted by Biddco View Post
                            I'm sure you're a Walmart Wolverine who wants us to believe you actually have a graduate degree from Michigan. Based on your posts here, I'd be surprised if you graduated high school.
                            ...says the insecure POS who couldn't get into the REAL Minnesota. You really shouldn't project your inadequacies onto me. I love how you moron always try and say "prove it by giving me your name". Sorry but I'm not as dumb as you.
                            I think Notre Dame should wear sparkly silver helmets to match all their runner-up trophies.

Comment

I'll be glad when Mel says that he's going to Michigan. Then all of these moron will stop coming here.

Comment

If it will annoy you, I might keep coming back...
                                Michigan Tech Legend, Founder of Mitch's Misfits, Co-Founder of Tech Hockey Guide, and Creator/Host of the Chasing MacNaughton Podcast covering MTU Hockey and the WCHA.

Sports Allegiance: NFL: GB MLB: MIL NHL: MIN CB: UW CF: UW CH: MTU FIFA: USA MLS: MIN EPL: Everton

Comment

Working...
                                X