Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Michigan Wolverines 2016-2017 Season

Originally posted by alfablue View Post
    Currently, just Cecconi. Team still looks a little big, so he could get cut, too.
    Team USA has released the final roster and Cecconi is on it. Like you said, the only Wolverine.

http://www.usahockey.com/news_articl...rrer_id=752796

For those interested here is the TEAM USA schedule (scroll down a little):

http://teamusa.usahockey.com/worldjuniors2017
    Section 3 (formerly 6, before that "F")
    Row 1
    Seats 6 & 7
    Same seats since '93 - at the blue line on the glass

9 NCAA Titles: '48, '51, '52, '53, '55, ''56, '64, '96, '98

Comment

So will we 3-peat? My guess is no. I hope that I'm wrong.
      Originally posted by alfablue
      Still bitter, eh? Gotta get over it someday. He left, and UMICH was right.
      Originally posted by Nick Papagiorgio
      I think Notre Dame should wear sparkly silver helmets to match all their runner-up trophies.

Comment

That was as terrible of a performance I've seen out of UM in years. UM is so bad they couldn't even take advantage of favorable officiating (the DeJong hit into a MTU player from behind into his net amazingly became a UM PP). Of course, the Fox Sports Net broadcasting crew went out of its way to avoid saying this is the worst UM team in decades. They complimented the assistants and even had the balls to say "Red still has it." Whatever "it" is, "it" sucks.

You guys should call up that assistant prof who got dragged off a flight at DTW and ask if she can skate, you guys need all the help you can get.

Leaders and Best!
        CCHA 4 LIFE

Comment

Always good to see scUM lose... B1G is a joke just like your team.
          Whiney Ferris Knuckle-dragger:"You're exactly right, the WMU students & fans are out of control. The Lawson Lunatics are a bunch of wild animals with zero class or civility"

Comment

• Originally posted by Lawson_lunatic27 View Post
            Always good to see scUM lose... B1G is a joke just like your team.
            This coming from a U-M AND MSU reject. The bitterness of knowing no one cares about your MAC school is glorious.
            ---
            National Champions: 1948, 1951, 1952, 1953, 1955, 1956, 1964, 1996, 1998
            Frozen Four: 1948, 1949, 1950, 1951, 1952, 1953, 1954, 1955, 1956, 1957, 1962, 1964, 1977, 1992, 1993, 1995, 1996, 1997, 1998, 2001, 2002, 2003, 2008, 2011, 2018
            19 Conference Championships
            10 Conference Tournament Championships
            2 Hobey Baker Winners

@UMichWD on Twitter

Comment

Ignore the moron. No point.

We were never rivals, so theirs no point is getting baited by some fan who has some kind of complex.

We know our team has issues, no real shock.

Comment

• Originally posted by MGoBlueHockey View Post
                This coming from a U-M AND MSU reject. The bitterness of knowing no one cares about your MAC school is glorious.
                The bitterness of knowing eveyone thinks you're a whiney bunch of won-nothing *******s is glorious.

Enjoy the consolation game!
                Whiney Ferris Knuckle-dragger:"You're exactly right, the WMU students & fans are out of control. The Lawson Lunatics are a bunch of wild animals with zero class or civility"

Comment

Interesting to dream of the woulda coulda moments. Werenski got a nice assist last night for the blue jackets.

Can't replace that kind of talent every year.

Add in Connor and Larkin and the dreams can be big.

Oh, well.

Comment

Originally posted by Lawson_lunatic27 View Post
                    The bitterness of knowing eveyone thinks you're a whiney bunch of won-nothing *******s is glorious.

Enjoy the consolation game!
                    You're MAC trash, be gone. I bet you voted for Trump.
                    I think Notre Dame should wear sparkly silver helmets to match all their runner-up trophies.

Comment

Originally posted by UMICH View Post
                      I bet you voted for Trump.
                      I guess that means 62MM citizens are trash? Leave political statements out of the thread please.

Comment

Originally posted by streaker View Post
                        I guess that means 62MM citizens are trash? Leave political statements out of the thread please.
                        Technically, that is less than voted for Clinton (who I wasn't wild about either, I am a Bernie guy). OK, I'm done.

Comment

Originally posted by UMICH View Post
                          Technically, that is less than voted for Clinton (who I wasn't wild about either, I am a Bernie guy). OK, I'm done.
                          Minus the illegals? The point is, there are MANY Michigan fans who are in that group, so I would be careful who you are referring to as trash.

Comment

Originally posted by streaker View Post
                            Minus the illegals? The point is, there are MANY Michigan fans who are in that group, so I would be careful who you are referring to as trash.
                            Didn't you happen to notice the MAC in front of trash?

Comment

In other news Thank God for sparty, we're not in last place because of them!

Comment

Did anyone go to the charity game last Saturday?

I'm seeing pictures and am pretty sad- it was mid-October when we saw Scott Matzka walking out at Yost- last week, he's in a wheelchair. The ALS is attacking him very quickly....

Comment

Working...
                                X